Is Damon Bradshaw running #45 lately?

Overdrive
11/20/2011 10:31am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2011 10:41am
Too bad that was Damon and not some amateur rider or local pro- because that would have been so cool if a bigtime SoCal corporate mag...
Too bad that was Damon and not some amateur rider or local pro- because that would have been so cool if a bigtime SoCal corporate mag pissed on some unknown guy for a laugh.

I mean, his visor is kinda low and his gear not even that fashionable. What a worthless piece of crap he is, huh? Every SoCal cool guy knows that certain riders "get it" and others are worthy of public scorn. I mean, only certain people know exactly how to dress and turn a corner and be the awesome SoCal cool guy.
I agree, that'ts the way their comment comes off. If it wasn't the beast from the east (schmoe) not a word would be said. Elitism at its finest.
11/20/2011 10:36am
Too bad that was Damon and not some amateur rider or local pro- because that would have been so cool if a bigtime SoCal corporate mag...
Too bad that was Damon and not some amateur rider or local pro- because that would have been so cool if a bigtime SoCal corporate mag pissed on some unknown guy for a laugh.

I mean, his visor is kinda low and his gear not even that fashionable. What a worthless piece of crap he is, huh? Every SoCal cool guy knows that certain riders "get it" and others are worthy of public scorn. I mean, only certain people know exactly how to dress and turn a corner and be the awesome SoCal cool guy.
A gear company is striving to be the best, most fashionable company out there. Fly is supporting their image with whatever they come up with here, and they came up with 2 stylish, professional athletes at the top of their game on the most advanced machinery out there. Then they got Damon, while a unbelievable talent, isn't at the top of our sport, has the low visor, and stick on numbers on a bone stock 350. His form is somewhat questionable too. That's all it comes down to, and when they didn't even know it was Damon, that goes to show the general consumer won't either.

I've spent a fair amount of time around Damon, and I can tell you right now, he most likely would say he looked like a goon.
Overdrive
11/20/2011 10:54am
So is Damon being paid by Fly to wear their gear? If so I would hardly think he would say he looks like a goon. So his gear and style make him look like a goon?

Honestly the whole comment made by Transworld was extremely tacky and in bad taste. True Fly is striving to be the best and most fashionable company and is spending money on riders to show off their gear. They hardly need Transworld sounding like some petty cads sniping their work.
therealjonon
11/20/2011 11:12am
what is the problem here with having damon on that box? i read this whole thread and am so confused.

thanks
dj

The Shop

Lightning78
11/20/2011 12:09pm
Anyone who says they prefer MXA immediately loses any credibility they might have had.
Sorry but MXA's tests are SO much more indeoth and informative than any other magazine.............their wealth of knowledge is so mich more than anybody else, things like: coming up with different model/year parts to fix a problem or make a bike better and/or what is compatable and what is not between different year bikes, they explain why the small millimeter changes are done and how or why they apply and work or dont work on a bike. If you want the most comprehensive test on a bike I would say there is no better nmagazine than MXA. The TWMX Mags take a look in a different light nd offer more of the lifestyle of the MX community.
11/20/2011 12:46pm
Sorry but MXA's tests are SO much more indeoth and informative than any other magazine.............their wealth of knowledge is so mich more than anybody else, things...
Sorry but MXA's tests are SO much more indeoth and informative than any other magazine.............their wealth of knowledge is so mich more than anybody else, things like: coming up with different model/year parts to fix a problem or make a bike better and/or what is compatable and what is not between different year bikes, they explain why the small millimeter changes are done and how or why they apply and work or dont work on a bike. If you want the most comprehensive test on a bike I would say there is no better nmagazine than MXA. The TWMX Mags take a look in a different light nd offer more of the lifestyle of the MX community.
If you think those little millimeters are gonna affect your lap times, then you're a lost cause.
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
11/20/2011 12:52pm
Sorry but MXA's tests are SO much more indeoth and informative than any other magazine.............their wealth of knowledge is so mich more than anybody else, things...
If you think those little millimeters are gonna affect your lap times, then you're a lost cause.
Not every MXA test rider is a pro. Something that very few mags seem to realize.
11/20/2011 12:57pm
Not every MXA test rider is a pro. Something that very few mags seem to realize.
How many people are dumb enough to plop down the $7,500-$9,000 for a new bike every year, without riding one first? I know people of my skill level that prefer complete different set up's but we are the same speed. Tests really don't mean shit.

Post a reply to: Is Damon Bradshaw running #45 lately?

The Latest