Is Baggett injured?

Sodipop
7/2/2017 2:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2017 12:41pm
Has any word come out about him picking up an injury in that second moto crash? He rode okay to come back to 10th but he had clear track for a lot of that moto and he was not putting in laptimes that we would expect from him.
|
7/2/2017 2:23pm
I think he got some bad acid reflux from the crow that he ate...
Monte122
7/2/2017 2:27pm
His ego may be a little bruised, that's all.
Rowlands
7/2/2017 2:27pm
Haha too funny. LaughingLaughing

Vital is full of speculation kings, what will be will be if he's injured you'll soon find out.

Watch and enjoy folks
mxb2
7/2/2017 2:37pm
His bandwagon slowed him down.

The Shop

scrubbin
7/2/2017 2:41pm
Thumb injury from crash with Anderson.
machine
7/2/2017 2:42pm
Ok now thats funnyLaughing
Flip109
7/2/2017 3:17pm
Yep that pride is
Jerkolantern
7/2/2017 3:22pm
Say what you will, I love the kid. His late moto charges and all out riding style make me smile. And like he said at lakewood, or shitty Creek, I forget what race, he's just a kid messing around, he's not serious about any of his comments, he's just poking fun. I hope he's OK because he's the fastest guy in the 450 class right now
JM485
7/2/2017 3:23pm
I love how this has gone so far this year.

Bagget: *starts putting in good supercross results and puts out a cool video about his house*

Vital: "This dude is sick, he's gonna be so good outdoors, I'm on the bandwagon, he really puts in the work, so awesome that he invested in himself, way cooler than Tomac"

Bagget: *makes two mildly cocky comments after a big win*

Media: *blows said comments way out of proportion and leverages for drama*

Vital: "Fuck that guy, what an ass hole, he's so cocky, I hope he crashes, how dare he screw around and have a personality, go Tomac!!!"

Did I miss anything?
KurtJ99
Fantasy
679th
7/2/2017 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2017 3:35pm
JM485 wrote:
I love how this has gone so far this year. Bagget: *starts putting in good supercross results and puts out a cool video about his house*...

Bagget: *starts putting in good supercross results and puts out a cool video about his house*

Vital: "This dude is sick, he's gonna be so good outdoors, I'm on the bandwagon, he really puts in the work, so awesome that he invested in himself, way cooler than Tomac"

Vital: "Fuck that guy, what an ass hole, he's so cocky, I hope he crashes, how dare he screw around and have a personality, go Tomac!!!"

Did I miss anything?
This ^^^
You forgot he's washed up and should retire.
He's bringing excitement back, even it's a little conflict it's worth it.
Knarfious
7/2/2017 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2017 4:12pm
Its funny how when Roczen was a bit cocky prior to A1 everyone thought it was cool.......
(Disclaimer To Keyboard Warriors and Fangirls: I am a huge Roczen fan this is not me dissing him"
avidchimp
Fantasy
1102nd
7/2/2017 3:44pm
Matthes said something about a thumb injury. Hope it isn't serious, I love watching Blake rip.
Gus
7/2/2017 3:44pm
ACT, acute coldestone toxicity

BobPA
7/2/2017 3:48pm
JM485 wrote:
I love how this has gone so far this year. Bagget: *starts putting in good supercross results and puts out a cool video about his house*...

Did I miss anything?
It is amazing the hate bandwagon against Baggett. The dude halls the freight and is making for a great outdoor points race, and all you losers is rip on the guy. Who cares who wins, I am just pumped to watch the races.

You Tomac butt touchers sure do love living vicariously through another mans accomplishments.

Signed: Someone who loves to watch a good points battle.
Grieby54
7/2/2017 3:54pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2017 3:55pm
Say what you will, I love the kid. His late moto charges and all out riding style make me smile. And like he said at lakewood...
Say what you will, I love the kid. His late moto charges and all out riding style make me smile. And like he said at lakewood, or shitty Creek, I forget what race, he's just a kid messing around, he's not serious about any of his comments, he's just poking fun. I hope he's OK because he's the fastest guy in the 450 class right now
Fastest guy in the 450 class right now? I must have been watching a different race because I saw ET in 6th, BB in 2nd, and ET walk past him to the win. The moto wins and OA tally would also disagree with your post.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1102nd
7/2/2017 4:03pm
BobPA wrote:
It is amazing the hate bandwagon against Baggett. The dude halls the freight and is making for a great outdoor points race, and all you losers...
It is amazing the hate bandwagon against Baggett. The dude halls the freight and is making for a great outdoor points race, and all you losers is rip on the guy. Who cares who wins, I am just pumped to watch the races.

You Tomac butt touchers sure do love living vicariously through another mans accomplishments.

*Haul

Jerkolantern
7/2/2017 4:06pm
Say what you will, I love the kid. His late moto charges and all out riding style make me smile. And like he said at lakewood...
Grieby54 wrote:
Fastest guy in the 450 class right now? I must have been watching a different race because I saw ET in 6th, BB in 2nd, and...
Fastest guy in the 450 class right now? I must have been watching a different race because I saw ET in 6th, BB in 2nd, and ET walk past him to the win. The moto wins and OA tally would also disagree with your post.
OK, first off this is my opinion, I should've stated that, this is vital. I have done no scientific research, to my eye, if you lined up #4 vs. #3 and they were the only two on track, I think the four would win eight of ten motos. Or better. But, this is jmo
cbuehler767
7/2/2017 4:08pm
Grieby54 wrote:
Fastest guy in the 450 class right now? I must have been watching a different race because I saw ET in 6th, BB in 2nd, and...
Tomac is making this series quite similar to his 250 championship run. Roczen came out on top in most of the early races, with Tomac showing random signs of dominance. Then Tomac jus started pouring it on and it was no contest. I'm thinking Tomac crushes the field at Southwick and his confidence jus keeps growing.
Grieby54
7/2/2017 4:19pm
Grieby54 wrote:
OK, first off this is my opinion, I should've stated that, this is vital. I have done no scientific research, to my eye, if you lined...
OK, first off this is my opinion, I should've stated that, this is vital. I have done no scientific research, to my eye, if you lined up #4 vs. #3 and they were the only two on track, I think the four would win eight of ten motos. Or better. But, this is jmo
Yes, let's not let facts influence opinions here.
BobPA
7/2/2017 4:22pm
BobPA wrote:
It is amazing the hate bandwagon against Baggett. The dude halls the freight and is making for a great outdoor points race, and all you losers...

avidchimp wrote:
*Haul [img]https://kithmeme.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/thatsandwich.jpg[/img]
*Haul

*hauls
motosurf
7/2/2017 4:25pm
Hate bandwagon on bagget??? Literally 2 weeks ago you guys all bent over for him. Bagget fans man, bagget fans...
Sodipop
7/2/2017 4:27pm
Grieby54 wrote:
OK, first off this is my opinion, I should've stated that, this is vital. I have done no scientific research, to my eye, if you lined...
Tomac is much better at passing early in motos but I think Baggett is faster once he gets into his groove so I agree with that.
BobPA
7/2/2017 4:34pm
motosurf wrote:
Hate bandwagon on bagget??? Literally 2 weeks ago you guys all bent over for him. Bagget fans man, bagget fans...
I bend over for whoever is going fast. Pretty much a track snack.
MR. X
7/2/2017 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2017 4:42pm
JM485 wrote:

Did I miss anything?
My bad , spot on.
mxb2
7/2/2017 4:48pm
motosurf wrote:
X2. Hating on the tomac fans, but defending Baggett , Ironic.
Hut
7/2/2017 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2017 5:01pm
JM485 wrote:

Did I miss anything?
BobPA wrote:

It's not a hate bandwagon just because You were ready to blow Bagget after his big win and now he isn't on top. lol

I like Baggett, his late moto charges are badass but Tomac ain't no schmuck either. Hope Baggett ain't hurt too bad.
Lester
7/2/2017 5:07pm
His butt hurts.
MX_Andrew83
7/2/2017 5:22pm
Lester wrote:
His butt hurts.
Ha! I was thinking "Butt Hurt" as well.

I don't think their is a hate bandwagon for Bagget but if you're going to make the comments that he made, you have to be prepared for criticism.
agn5009
7/2/2017 5:35pm
I hope he's okay and the injury doesn't affect him at all. I like both Baggett and Tomac and want this points battle to go down to the last moto of the year.
BobPA
7/2/2017 5:45pm
Hut wrote:
It's not a hate bandwagon just because You were ready to blow Bagget after his big win and now he isn't on top. lol I like...
It's not a hate bandwagon just because You were ready to blow Bagget after his big win and now he isn't on top. lol

I like Baggett, his late moto charges are badass but Tomac ain't no schmuck either. Hope Baggett ain't hurt too bad.
I think you have me confused with someone else, I never jumped on the nut swinging session. I like all the top guys currently, prefer to see Ando win it. But it seems that with most jabronis you can be a fan of one rider, but not another

Post a reply to: Is Baggett injured?

The Latest