Is A2 pink?

motokid40
Edited Date/Time 2/1/2012 7:34pm
Will Anaheim2 be a pink round, there is no pink anywhere on the SX site?
|
AbouttheRide
Fantasy
2917th
2/1/2012 9:42am
There is always plenty of pink at A-2....but if you go off of this picture im guessing more purple hahahahahahah
Sherwood
2/1/2012 10:01am
Why do we do a cancer deal as apposed to say an SCI awareness day?
PD441
2/1/2012 10:05am
Not officially but some teams are doing it anyway.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/1/2012 10:19am
PD441 wrote:
Yep.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
2/1/2012 11:49am
PD441 wrote:
The Race Tech riders will be running these on their forks and pink shocks. It's for a good cause.

TerryK
2/1/2012 12:30pm
Sherwood wrote:
I think they should keep doing the cancer deal, but a SCI awareness round is a great idea.
2/1/2012 12:32pm
Sherwood wrote:
i dont get this either. i dont want to offend anyone, but breast cancer gets a rediculous amount of help compared to that of SCI.
honda709
2/1/2012 12:36pm
PD441 wrote:
The Race Tech riders will be running these on their forks and pink shocks. It's for a good cause. [img]https://racetech.com/images/RT_E2_Pink6.jpg[/img]
The Race Tech riders will be running these on their forks and pink shocks. It's for a good cause.

how can i get a set of these to run on my forks
2/1/2012 12:38pm
Sherwood wrote:
and just like that, i click on next website and find that redbull has stepped it up.
Red Bull gives you wings more. Dietrich Mateschitz, the president, owner and responsible for having popularized the famous energy drink, donate no less than 70 million euros to the hospital of the University of Salzburg in order to advance research in the fight against paraplegia.

According to governing themselves the center, is the third highest amount ever donated by a private person to a university in Europe. "We are very grateful and we are also aware of the great responsibility that comes with this sum," admitted Herbert Resch, the president.

Austrian tycoon favored not give much publicity to the issue. "It's a project with a high degree of usefulness. I will help," merely remarked.

Managers now have more than clear what to do with the 70 kilos. For now, they will start building a new building in the university area of ​​8,000 square meters. Expect to be finished in late 2013. Also, plan to have the funds covered until 2023. Thanks to the province of Salzburg contribute another 4 million to the project.

The doctors explained that, with that money, can move in four core areas to relieve paraplegia: research into stem cells, nerves, electrical stimulation and rehabilitation.

Mateschitz has always shown great involvement in these issues. In fact, in 2002, created the Foundation for Life-Wings Wings for life. This result of his close friendship with Heinz Kinigardner, former motocross world champion and KTM sporting director. Kini, as they call him, saw his younger brother and his son were paraplegic after a motorcycle accident two separate and decided to turn over to this cause.

Vettel helmets Auction
The megapropietario makes his Formula 1 team assist you in everything you can to Wings for Life. Last season while auctioned 10 signed helmets of Sebastian Vettel and the benefits were for the NGO.

Mateschitz is considered one of the richest men in the world. Whether it is ranked 208 in the list compiled by Forbes magazine last year. His fortune is valued at almost four billion euros. It is far from another man involved in F1, Carlos Slim, who is considered the richest in the world, with no less than 56,000 million euros. Slim is involved in building a circuit in Mexico.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
2/1/2012 12:45pm
PD441 wrote:
The Race Tech riders will be running these on their forks and pink shocks. It's for a good cause. [img]https://racetech.com/images/RT_E2_Pink6.jpg[/img]

honda709 wrote:
how can i get a set of these to run on my forks
Send me an email to chris@racetech.com on Monday. If we have any left over I'll send them your way.
ocscottie
2/1/2012 6:56pm
Damn that was very powerful and very heavy! i remember hearing about Kim when it first happened, i cant imagine what a scary time that was for The King. So happy for them and it is awesome what they are doing.
DMS.
2/1/2012 7:34pm
GuyB wrote:
This is powerful stuff. http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/SPY-Jeremy-McGrath-Keep-A-Breast,5369/GuyB,64
Very powerful, thanks. I went through this with my wife in 2011 also. He's right, its a helpless feeling to sit on the sidelines. She'll appreciate this vid since I dragged her & the kids to so many races to watch McGrath.

Post a reply to: Is A2 pink?

The Latest