International Stream?

Edited Date/Time 1/10/2015 1:16pm
Last week I was able to watch the races via the international stream from supercross live. But this week I don't see it listed as an option under racerx's 'how to watch' page.

Anybody know anything?
|
1/10/2015 9:46am
Oh awesome, thank you. I had bookmarked the one from last week and kept checking that same link. Did you just look for it on livestream.com's search?
BAMX
1/10/2015 10:08am
Here is how I did it last week

1. Installed chrome browser
2. Got that Hola vpn add on
3. selected brazil for country
4. went to livestream website
5. under sports there was supercroslive.

It worked OK but had buffering issues. I had to reloaded it a few times as it crashed. I was going to try a different country next time to see if it was better . Does anyone have suggestions?

The Shop

1/10/2015 10:15am
BAMX wrote:
Here is how I did it last week 1. Installed chrome browser 2. Got that Hola vpn add on 3. selected brazil for country 4. went...

It worked OK but had buffering issues. I had to reloaded it a few times as it crashed. I was going to try a different country next time to see if it was better . Does anyone have suggestions?
You're all correct, the only thing I did differently was I used Germany as the country. I had minimal issues last week. The worst part is when it does decide to go haywire, it's usually right before the 450 main!
Kawi4life
1/10/2015 1:16pm
BAMX wrote:
Here is how I did it last week 1. Installed chrome browser 2. Got that Hola vpn add on 3. selected brazil for country 4. went...

You're all correct, the only thing I did differently was I used Germany as the country. I had minimal issues last week. The worst part is...
You're all correct, the only thing I did differently was I used Germany as the country. I had minimal issues last week. The worst part is when it does decide to go haywire, it's usually right before the 450 main!
Ha! Yep! Went haywire for me too at the same exact spot!

Post a reply to: International Stream?

The Latest