Interesting 2-stroke on display at local car show

MPS
1/2/2013 6:12am
Hi scooter trash 5002 Happy New Years. Another hour of your life promotong your intelectuality that is not our frame or work maybe you could spend mote time learing how to wrench and ride and get more out of life .....sounds like your ex wife sent you on a tailspin hope your new years brings you hapiness ......... www.mps500af.com
scooter5002
1/2/2013 7:12am
Come on up and join us in the Moto Forum, George. Your work's on display up there. Join in and let's see you face the public consensus on your work.

Just a thought. Try using words that are actually IN the English language, then try to spell them properly. You will, at least, APPEAR to have a clue.

I have to run now, I have work to do while I'm home. I'll be back later tonight though, of that I can assure you. EvilLaughing
MXEditor
1/2/2013 11:12am
Wow this is great.

So entertaining, and free too.
MPS
1/2/2013 1:48pm
Welcome to the Dumb geon LOL anyone watching this "dumb" ass make a total fool of himself should realize from his posts that he has no life He drives a Truck for a living and does not know how to wrench that is why he drives around the US asking for help. Hopefully he wont bring his disease here. This is my last post here We are too busy building Bikes and have little time to sit around and lower ourselves Happy New Years to all !!! Long Live the Two Stroke! www.mps500af.com

The Shop

scooter5002
1/2/2013 2:09pm
Go to the main forum page, the action is 10 threads north of this one. Come on up and face the music, Whore-Gay. We anxiously await your arrival. Unless of course, you can't come up with any NEW lies to substantiate your bullshit work.
MPS Home of the 500AF Owned and operated by Whore-Gay Fellatio.
Keep cranking out your shit, sooner or later, you'll run out of victims. The world is a small place, now that the internet is here. Apparently you've figured out ONE thing. How to use it. Maybe you could use it to post up pics of that personal bike you built. The 48 h.p. monster.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 5:49am
A recent photo of Whore-Gay. NOT the one he has on his website. That's a stunt double.

8/19/2016 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2016 8:47pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Isn't AF a Service Honda trademark?
Lets see some more garbage from MPS
3/17/2017 11:02pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2017 11:37pm
for the record, i wouldn't kick that bike outta bed..... slander, libel, and general assholeness is the MO 'round these parts dog. luckily for your business...
for the record, i wouldn't kick that bike outta bed.....

slander, libel, and general assholeness is the MO 'round these parts dog. luckily for your business, most readers understand this. i'm sure at some point you wouldn't cut scooter a 75% off kinda deal even though he was the next big thing in dirtscooterin and jumpin and tailscrubbin at jim bob's local speedway and crashemup derby. hence his afformentioned assholeness.....ya dig?
MPS wrote:
I am not a Dog and I do not Dig....Sorry I do not understand you want us to give scooter a 75 % discount on a...
I am not a Dog and I do not Dig....Sorry I do not understand you want us to give scooter a 75 % discount on a Conversion?
Poop on a stick

Post a reply to: Interesting 2-stroke on display at local car show

The Latest