Interesting 2-stroke on display at local car show

MPS
11/5/2012 12:37pm
Bingo Thanks Rob could not be said any better .
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
11/5/2012 12:43pm
MPS, you have any more pics of some of your bikes?
HenryA
11/5/2012 12:52pm
Thats one sweet bike. Great work.
MPS
11/5/2012 12:53pm
burn1986 wrote:
MPS, you have any more pics of some of your bikes?
Facebook me to be friends at MPS Racing All of our work and information is on there.

The Shop

varagon
11/5/2012 3:40pm
Nice bike but after reading MPS posts on this thread turn me off. If I had the money to buy such a bike, I would take it somewhere else.
TerryK
11/5/2012 5:05pm
MPS wrote:
Hi Dance, Nice, Obviously you are a Service Honda supporter from your last comment so I can understand you making all these false comments. you should...
Hi Dance,

Nice, Obviously you are a Service Honda supporter from your last comment so I can understand you making all these false comments. you should have stayed biased because none of your comments are correct including my comment in front of 10 or is it 12 people. i am beginning to think this is another Service Honda Site.. We are too busy building bikes and we have no time to make the 2% of you people happy.. You state keep it classy but bashed our bike that pulled both hole shots and won.. you should have stopped at they were admiring our work since you do not give a shit what people ride.

Thanks, George
George,

You say you are a busy man and have no time for silliness, yet you continue to trade barbs with these bozos who are just baiting you to get a rise, and it is working. I don't know you and I am unfamiliar with your product yet as much as I LOVE CR500s and the conversion bikes, because of your constant outbursts here I can honestly say I have no interest in your bikes and thats a shame. AJ from SH is a member here and he has many supporters and also some detractors yet you will absolutely never see him exchange heated words with anyone and this is why he sells so many bikes to members here. I understand that you are trying to defend yourself and your product and I respect that, but in my retail and business experience I've found that most of the time this kind of exchange only serves to make the person look bad. Just my opinion.
MPS
11/5/2012 6:11pm
Hi Terry,

We have been as professional as can be on here and unfortunately others do not know how to be. Your absolutely correct seems to be a lot of bozos on here and we are way too busy to play games, We have a close on eye on this. We will not reveal closeups of our work and information on how to build an AF correctly. We hope you all like the Yamaha YZ500AF We are building another works KX250AF for a race team in Australia like the one shown here, The all new 2013 CR500AF and another YZ360AF they should be on our facebook page soon feel free to become our friend, Its MPS Racing on facebook Thanks George
MPS
11/5/2012 6:22pm
MPS
11/5/2012 6:25pm
MPS Racing YZ360
scooter5002
11/6/2012 5:51pm
So George, you finally show up on Vital. I'm curious. Has your workmanship improved even a TINY bit since spring of 2010? Because you built me the biggest piece of shit conversion I could have imagined. I'll jog your memory. Andy from Ontario. You did up my 04 450 frame. Got it home and the frame was out of square by half the thickness of the swingarm bolt. That motor wouldn't even REMOTELY go down between the mounts you welded on. When I called you on the phone Friday night to tell you about it, your answer was, and I quote, "Your motor is wrong". Right. Honda took a bad 500 motor and then fucked up the OEM frame to match the motor. The frame I pulled that motor out of. I could go on, but I'm sure you remember now.
I've done EVERYTHING I can on this board and bannedCR500riders.com to let people know your work SUCKS. So how bout it George? What's your response?
MPS
11/6/2012 6:29pm
So George, you finally show up on Vital. I'm curious. Has your workmanship improved even a TINY bit since spring of 2010? Because you built me...
So George, you finally show up on Vital. I'm curious. Has your workmanship improved even a TINY bit since spring of 2010? Because you built me the biggest piece of shit conversion I could have imagined. I'll jog your memory. Andy from Ontario. You did up my 04 450 frame. Got it home and the frame was out of square by half the thickness of the swingarm bolt. That motor wouldn't even REMOTELY go down between the mounts you welded on. When I called you on the phone Friday night to tell you about it, your answer was, and I quote, "Your motor is wrong". Right. Honda took a bad 500 motor and then fucked up the OEM frame to match the motor. The frame I pulled that motor out of. I could go on, but I'm sure you remember now.
I've done EVERYTHING I can on this board and bannedCR500riders.com to let people know your work SUCKS. So how bout it George? What's your response?
Hi Scooter 5002 I Joined to see a customers bike and was shocked at your unprofessional comments , So your name is Andy right? And you live in the Toronto Area..... I never spoke to you regarding this situation. I stand behind all our work. Are you the guy that dropped off a frame with a semi on a flat bed trailer and picked it up then asked for a set of oversized radiators after you put it together? If so, you never mentioned to us any problem. The only thing I can remember was your were tight on cash and needed some time to pay us. Then you ordered a set of oversized radiators and never picked them up.. All years of CR 500 Motors have the same motor mounting points so that would not have been said. Where is this frame and what can we do to make this right? I have a 2004 on the shelf its yours if that will make you happy, Thanks, George
scooter5002
11/7/2012 7:48am Edited Date/Time 11/7/2012 8:07am
Lmao. Wow. You got one thing right. I dropped that frame while driving my rig, yes. So if I understand you correctly, you're saying that we never had a screaming match on the phone around 9 on a Friday evening,3 weeks after I picked up the frame. That would have been the first chance I had to even look at it, because I was so busy with work. It's hard to believe you don't remember that George, because that was a VERY heated discussion. Which I closed by calling you a jackoff. You had a similar choice of words. Interesting how your memory suits you.
I DID call you back about a set of rads. A chance for you to make good on this lousy workmanship. The price was the same I was quoted before the shit hit the fan. Thought maybe you would see the opportunity, but you missed it. Maybe get them at cost just to satisfy a customer. I never ordered them. Said I would get back to you, but there was no point.
Hard up for cash? No I think that was you, because when I gave you the thousand dollars we agreed upon, you said that would go towards fixing your grenaded air compressor.
Unprofessional comments? I drive truck for a living. How are my comments about your products unprofessional? I'm just a guy posting on Vital, taking you to task for building junk and defrauding people of their money. Nothing more, nothing less. I've had a few guys e-mail me about you and your work. Some wishing they'd seen my posts before they bought your junk, and some asking what the problem was with your frames, and of they should even get involved. Guess I've succeeded in my mission, if I can spare some guy the misery of dealing with you and your work. Because that's what it's all about, George. Making sure you lose business due to your product, and it's lack of quality.
Where is the frame? I finally put that turd together, last OCTOBER, warts and all, and rode it a few times. It's functional, but I had to pay a guy $300 to actually make the motor fit into the frame. Frame rails all sucked in from distortion and heat and all. Just a thought George, you should make a jig to take the place of the engine cases. That way you can weld the frame and mounts with said jig left in place to hold everything true. Not tack stuff with the engine cases in place, pull them out to finish welding and have the job turn out like mine. Shit, you obviously didn't even test fit the cases back into the frame when it cooled. You sure as hell would have seen the non fitment issue. More lousy workmanship.
What would make me happy? Quit building junk like you built me. There's an Aussie over on the banned board who broke that headstay you use. Snapped the frame too, I believe, down by the front motor mounts. Nice. Someone could wind up a quadraplegic, because you can't offer a quality, SAFE, rideable product. Your rep over at banned is legendary. In an Adolf Hitler kinda way. Which is to say, not good.
I tell you what, George. I just pulled a 13 hour night shift and Im beat. More importantly, I'm working in Alberta now, in the oil patch. 2000 miles away from that bike. Lucky for you though, I fly home for 4 days off on the 16th. Ordinarily I wouldn't get involved in something like this, but I'm going to take a LOT of pictures of that bike and frame job, and post them on here. Probably even start a whole new thread. Then EVERYONE can see exactly what I'm talking about. I think it's the LEAST I can do for you, and I probably owe you that much. Evil If not, Christmas for sure. Taking a couple weeks off then. Having said that, good things are always worth waiting for, aren't they George?
I will give you your due George. You did offer to take my frame back, and make it right. Really? Why couldn't you just build it right in the first place? Since you made a royal stinkin MESS of it, what would make me think it would be any better the second time around? Not a friggin chance, George. Nor do I want the frame you have now. Probably as big a steaming turd as what I have now. Pass, thanks. As I said, I paid a guy to fix up your mistakes. Think about that. Instead of bringing it back to YOU for warranty work, I paid MORE money to someone else to straighten it out. There's a statement.
One final thought. Go to the banned board, and look up some of Paul Stoffers work. Quality stuff right there. As in OEM looking and better. Same for Solid Bro. You should aspire to that level. I know it's impossible for you to get there, but a fella can dream, can't he? Have a good day, George. We'll be chatting again soon. Wink
MPS
11/7/2012 9:53am
Wow Andy it sounds like you got no rest, No sense going back and forth here but you never asked us to look at anything but order oversize radiators ......it sounds like nothing would make you happy not even $300 ??? Do you have pictures of the apparent 3/8" misallignment ? It would be easily noticeable in a photograph? I want to only discuss the issue here Andy Thanks, George
SMPDaddy
11/12/2012 6:07pm
I am baffled by the animosity here. It seems some people are hellbent on being unhappy no matter what and it just seems like an enormous waste of time. I know George and I don't think it is his intention to is to screw anyone over or build a piece of crap. My experience with George is positive and I really like my bike (it's the monochromatic YZ360AF in this thread) and will do business with him again.

BTW - George doesn't ask me to speak up here. I choose to do it because I'm happy with how things have been done and I don't like to see people so mischaracterized especially when I know him and his work.
MPS
11/12/2012 6:13pm
MPS wrote:
Hi Terry, We have been as professional as can be on here and unfortunately others do not know how to be. Your absolutely correct seems to...
Hi Terry,

We have been as professional as can be on here and unfortunately others do not know how to be. Your absolutely correct seems to be a lot of bozos on here and we are way too busy to play games, We have a close on eye on this. We will not reveal closeups of our work and information on how to build an AF correctly. We hope you all like the Yamaha YZ500AF We are building another works KX250AF for a race team in Australia like the one shown here, The all new 2013 CR500AF and another YZ360AF they should be on our facebook page soon feel free to become our friend, Its MPS Racing on facebook Thanks George

For Sale New 2012 MPS Racing YZ360AF $8499 Contact MPS at www.mps500af.com
MPS
11/12/2012 6:16pm
MPS wrote:
Hi Terry, We have been as professional as can be on here and unfortunately others do not know how to be. Your absolutely correct seems to...
Hi Terry,

MPS wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/11/12/MPS_Racing_YZ360AF_Limited_Edition_174247.jpg[/img] For Sale New 2012 MPS Racing YZ360AF $8499 Contact MPS at www.mps500af.com

For Sale New 2012 MPS Racing YZ360AF $8499 Contact MPS at www.mps500af.com
scooter5002
11/17/2012 6:05pm
SMPDaddy wrote:
I am baffled by the animosity here. It seems some people are hellbent on being unhappy no matter what and it just seems like an enormous...
I am baffled by the animosity here. It seems some people are hellbent on being unhappy no matter what and it just seems like an enormous waste of time. I know George and I don't think it is his intention to is to screw anyone over or build a piece of crap. My experience with George is positive and I really like my bike (it's the monochromatic YZ360AF in this thread) and will do business with him again.

BTW - George doesn't ask me to speak up here. I choose to do it because I'm happy with how things have been done and I don't like to see people so mischaracterized especially when I know him and his work.
Perhaps it 's not his intent, but it certainly seems it can turn out that way. My experience was ALL bad, which is why I've posted the things I have. Does anyone actually believe if I was happy with the job or his shitty attitude, that I'd be here viciously trashing him and his work?! I certainly don't need to cook up stories about someone if I'm happy with the outcome. I hope I've made this somewhat less baffling for you.
If you're happy with the bike, that's great. I'm happy for you. When you lay out the kind of coin asked for his bikes, you damn well SHOULD be happy.
If you think I'm the only one who's been shafted, feel free to go to kxriders.com. Hit the 500AF section, and go to (amazingly enough) the thread titled MPS. Yet again, Georges rep shining through.
Said it before, say it again. The guys work is substandard, to say the LEAST! I'll take that kxriders thread as some vindication. Suppose I made THAT stuff over on that site too, eh George?
MPS
11/20/2012 12:45pm
SMPDaddy wrote:
I am baffled by the animosity here. It seems some people are hellbent on being unhappy no matter what and it just seems like an enormous...

Perhaps it 's not his intent, but it certainly seems it can turn out that way. My experience was ALL bad, which is why I've posted...
Perhaps it 's not his intent, but it certainly seems it can turn out that way. My experience was ALL bad, which is why I've posted the things I have. Does anyone actually believe if I was happy with the job or his shitty attitude, that I'd be here viciously trashing him and his work?! I certainly don't need to cook up stories about someone if I'm happy with the outcome. I hope I've made this somewhat less baffling for you.
If you're happy with the bike, that's great. I'm happy for you. When you lay out the kind of coin asked for his bikes, you damn well SHOULD be happy.
If you think I'm the only one who's been shafted, feel free to go to kxriders.com. Hit the 500AF section, and go to (amazingly enough) the thread titled MPS. Yet again, Georges rep shining through.
Said it before, say it again. The guys work is substandard, to say the LEAST! I'll take that kxriders thread as some vindication. Suppose I made THAT stuff over on that site too, eh George?
Well Andy,

"You will not be happy with anything until you are happy with yourself"

Your BS is making your friends look bad and you are definitely doing a great job of making a total ass of yourself.. Your 2002 bike looks great the frame looks great so where are the pictures ???? This is our last attempt to settle your nonsense so post your fabricated up pictures of the 3/8 of an inch off motor mount ???? You cannot because it is impossible !!

BTW FYI Dean on the kxriders riders site used a older engine so that is why his head would not line up so he is now mounting a new style head on his motor. but you probably would not understand. Yes you are very baffling to say the least.... way too much time on your hands.......Have fun surfing!!! We have a good eye on you :-)
scooter5002
11/20/2012 6:31pm
Lol Really George? Wow. How is it that he has "the wrong motor" too? You always seem to have an excuse for your shit work. It's always something or someone elses fault, never you, is it George? I'm fairly certain the average person can see right through your screen of bullshit.
How do you explain the REST of the stuff Deans pissed about? The 700 additional dollar ass raping you handed him on freight, the pipe that doesn't fit. Shlepy too. Read his posts? Yeah, he's thrilled with your junk. Couple other guys in there don't think highly of your product. Sucks to be you pal.
Post up pics of your shit work? I will when I have time. Count on it. The misalignment photos don't exist because, allow me to re-iterate, I PAID SOMEONE TO FIX YOUR JUNK! Try and get that through your thick head. Having said that, when I do have those pics of the end result posted, it'll be quite obvious there was extensive work done to get the frame to work.
The 2002 bike. Are you referring to the one in my avatar? It's not even my bike, you dumbass. Dogger315 is the owner and maker of that masterpiece. Done right too. Has posted his work over on banned. Think he sold one to another member, that guy gave it the 2 thumbs up. C'mon George, post up some pics of YOUR shit, it's not that hard. Unless you have something to hide. Red rags my ass. Doing these conversions the way you do isn't that hard. Cut the frame, move the "Y" up, add in a couple pieces to lengthen the frame rails with solid inserts inside and weld the shit up. Poorly, and not square. Put new motor mounts on and send it out to some unsuspecting sap. You're not sending a fuckin' rocket to the next solar system. It's basic fab work, and done correctly, isn't that hard to do.
Settle this nonsense? I told you it was settled, You'll never see that frame, or me, again, and you can kiss my ass. How's THAT for settled?! You couldn't fix the squeak on a shithouse door.
Have a good eye on me? Keep on watchin' clown shoes, because there ain't a fuckin thing you can do about this. Planning on a lawsuit in the Canadian court system? Good luck with that. You'll be comin' up onto my turf idiot, and good luck finding a lawyer who wants to deal your Mickey Mouse bullshit. Fairly safe to say the U.S. wont be extraditing me to deal with your frivolous claims.
Interesting that by Sat night when I posted in that thread, there were just under 250 views on that thread, since Oct 30th. Now there's over 400 in under 3 days. Someones paying attention here, I would think.
Ther's only one thing I'm unhappy about George. That's the piece of shit you sold me that you pass off a "quality conversion", for $1000 cash. (Bet the IRS would be thrilled to hear about that. Be careful who you fuck with) The upside is I get the chance to let a lot of people know about it. I'm not the only one, evidently.
Just a final thought. I realise it's a way of life for you, but never go Full Retard. Try your best to pull out of that chronic stage.
rjklein4470
11/21/2012 3:08pm
scooter5002

George did a very nice job on my bike, and I am sorry you are not happy, but this is just childish. George has offered to fix your issues, and you just want to rant like a four year old. Either let George fix your issues, or let it go.

I will also give you some advise that was once given to me, there is always a bigger wallet in the room no matter who you are, so becareful what you say.
yota
11/29/2012 11:31am
"You're not sending a fuckin' rocket to the next solar system'

now that's just fuckin funny.
Torco1
11/29/2012 1:52pm
1/1/2013 1:57pm
Scooter stopped by my place this summer to swap a couple of trans gears. I helped him swap the motor from he chassis and install it again too. It was crap! Welds were garbage and the fit was so bad it required shim stacks to fit the motor into the frame correctly.
AlisoBob
1/1/2013 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 1/1/2013 6:39pm
MPS sucks dog dicks..... plain and simple. This is all MPS stuff....

scooter5002
1/1/2013 8:18pm
Lmao. Atta boy, Bob. Don't pull any punches.
MPS
1/1/2013 9:03pm
Well sounds like you two are sleeping with one another and you dont know a factory weld from a post weld if you look closely at your highlighted weld its a factory weld and if your useing spacers then you dont know how to assemble a bike properly . Thanks for showing and telling the public what you know about welding and who you really are .
jeffro503
1/1/2013 10:18pm
What's that big glob of shit above the crack?
scooter5002
1/2/2013 4:53am
MPS wrote:
Well sounds like you two are sleeping with one another and you dont know a factory weld from a post weld if you look closely at...
Well sounds like you two are sleeping with one another and you dont know a factory weld from a post weld if you look closely at your highlighted weld its a factory weld and if your useing spacers then you dont know how to assemble a bike properly . Thanks for showing and telling the public what you know about welding and who you really are .
Just trying to make YOUR shit work, Whore-Gay. Plain and simple. The spacers are paper thin, and in there to make sure there isn't any load on the frame rails when torqued. A little trick I picked up at banned, perhaps you could check out that website. I doubt your shit workmanship will improve, but it's always a possibility, I suppose. Remote, but possible.
We also had to grind away material on those awesome mounts you made on that frame that wasn't square anymore. Because your welder poured rod and heat to it without a jig. Awesome stuff. Had to come up with a solution to compensate for YOUR incompetence. No red rags here, buddy, and your product is on display for the world to see. Somehow, I don't see this leading to people charging in your door to buy your shit. I emphasize "shit".
How the fuck DO you stay in business? Oh I know, because some people haven't gotten wind of your rep. I'm hoping to change that.
scooter5002
1/2/2013 5:52am
jeffro503 wrote:
What's that big glob of shit above the crack?
That would be where the OEM rad mount was welded back in place after the "Y" was moved up to allow for the pipe going through, jeffro. Isn't that AWESOME?! Likely having something to do with the crack appearing as well. Blink Or maybe just another shit job, period. ANYTHING'S possible coming from THAT shop. Well, except maybe "quality work". Lol

Post a reply to: Interesting 2-stroke on display at local car show

The Latest