Inside the rut?

crowe176

Is this podcast still going?
|
2/13/2017 4:55am
No idea, I only just heard about it this morning but I listened to the interview with Brian Deegan and I thought that was pretty decent.
crowe176
2/13/2017 5:19am
Was that a recent one? On the website there's only 6 podcast showing up with the last one being in November? Is there somewhere else to listen?

I listened to a couple.. I loved the factory Phil/emig podcast. That was AWESOME, as well as the Ben Riddle story. Kenny is really hard to listen to though...
2/13/2017 6:05am
crowe176 wrote:
Was that a recent one? On the website there's only 6 podcast showing up with the last one being in November? Is there somewhere else to...
Was that a recent one? On the website there's only 6 podcast showing up with the last one being in November? Is there somewhere else to listen?

I listened to a couple.. I loved the factory Phil/emig podcast. That was AWESOME, as well as the Ben Riddle story. Kenny is really hard to listen to though...
https://soundcloud.com/insidetherut

I listen to them here, just listened to the one with Deegan, good stuff! Cool
crowe176
2/13/2017 6:34am
crowe176 wrote:
Was that a recent one? On the website there's only 6 podcast showing up with the last one being in November? Is there somewhere else to...

Thank you sir!

The Shop

2/13/2017 7:09am
crowe176 wrote:

YouTube has quite a few by the looks of it
2/13/2017 7:18am
It's Kenny: you can't expect a regular schedule. I am sure they'll continue to drop but I wouldn't expect a regular cadence to their delivery.
crowe176
2/13/2017 7:27am
crowe176 wrote:

Listening to Deegans now. Aside from Kenny heavy breathing all over the mic, it's awesome.
2/13/2017 7:32am
crowe176 wrote:
Listening to Deegans now. Aside from Kenny heavy breathing all over the mic, it's awesome.
Yeah, he needs Matthes there to yell at him about that Laughing
kyle43mx
2/13/2017 9:07am
crowe176 wrote:

crowe176 wrote:
Damn that was good, but Kenny sounds like he's on a breathing machine hahaha
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
2/13/2017 9:10am
He is supposed to co-host pulpmx show tonight, call in and ask.
doghouse
2/13/2017 9:16am
Someone really needs to lock Watson in a room with a tailor, or at least a stylist, until he doesn't look like a 16 year old raging douchebag.
2/13/2017 9:21am

crowe176 wrote:
kyle43mx wrote:
Which episode is Deegan on?
daemon616
2/13/2017 9:31am
Kenny gave me a sticker for this podcast looking forward to checking it out thanks!
scrubbin
2/13/2017 9:39am
crowe176 wrote:
kyle43mx wrote:
Which episode is Deegan on?
episode 8
crowe176
2/13/2017 10:35am
Skidaddle wrote:
The one with Matthes was good.
Yep, I liked that one too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the mic in the mouth.. I almost shut it off it was so irritating.

The Ben Riddle story was great too, but man, KW, and every other word saying "like" and cutting guys off left and right, after the first couple podcasts I listened to, I didn't know if I could handle anymore. But, I'm glad I gave the Matthes and Deegan podcasts a shot because they were great. Love all the stories. Hopefully with time, he'll get a little more polished and stop sounding like a tool.

I'm really not trying to disrespect KW, and his accomplishments in the sport, but there were a few times where I was wondering how someone could put this dude in charge of a race team..
2/13/2017 6:38pm
Kenny's on Pulp show right now...

The Ben Riddle episode is completely nuts. The Brian Deegan episode is just awesome - awesome bench racing and hilarious stories. Laughed so hard at the flagger story "that was some baby shit, wait til next lap!!" Laughing

Post a reply to: Inside the rut?

The Latest