Inside Story: Josh Hill tells MotoXaddicts the whole story!

DanDunes818
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:09pm
Vital readers asked me for a Josh Hill "Inside Story" interview so I tracked him down. I think maybe this one needs a index though. It's a long one, but we talk about anything and everything from JR50's to LB to JLaw up until how he's doing today.

Inside Story: Josh Hill #75
|
Fantasy
4478th
4/13/2011 10:17pm
good read Dan. cant wait to see him on the gate again
jeffro503
4/13/2011 10:43pm
Great interview Dan! I could only get through about 1/3 of it because I gotta get up early and get to work. So far....awesome interview.

I'm sure Cox will be taking notes on how to do a great interview after Reading this one.Woohoo And BTW.....I was the one who suggested the interview about 2 weeks ago.....Glad you got a hold of him Dan.
MXR
4/13/2011 11:23pm
Good job . I was wondering how Josh Hill was doing .

The Shop

SoCalMX70
4/14/2011 12:47am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2011 1:15am
Good read. Very good.

I talked to Josh Hill in the pits at the LA race. Before then I wasn't a fan (or a hater) at all. Just indifferent. As soon as he opened his mouth I became an instant fan. It was like talking to one of my friends. He WANTED to chat and answer questions and whatever for as long as I was standing there... and he did the same for anyone else who walked up. Such a cool dude.

I'm hoping to make it Pala this year to attend my frist National. I've probably been to 30-40 Supercrosses and I'm over it. And as a side note Im absolutely pissed I never made it to Glen Helen the 3-4 times I was supposed to go while there was still a round there. Hopefully he's racing because I'll be cheering him on.
zjbell
4/14/2011 12:48am
Is this the real or edited "rider final cut' version? Maybe a few imaginary jokes thrown in there?
FlaNard
4/14/2011 1:08am
Really cool interview Dan. Thanks for posting it. Cool
jndmx
4/14/2011 2:51am
Interesting interview, always liked Josh.

Did you actually ask Simon Cudby if you could use his pictures?
4/14/2011 6:34am
Great read. Josh has always been one of my favorites and wish him the best. I wish I wouldn't have watched that crash vid again tho.Sick
fader418
4/14/2011 6:41am
Great interview Dan! Someone hire this guy already! DC? Swap? Cycle news?
TMV
4/14/2011 6:54am
fader418 wrote:
x2

Great interview, as usual... Wink

Hope to see Josh back in the mix soon.
cjmx
Fantasy
1179th
4/14/2011 7:06am
Good Interview...thanks! glad I have still not watched the crash.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
4/14/2011 7:20am
Defintely good interview. I didn't understand what he meant by compartment syndrome - broke his right leg, but his left ankle is affected by it?
4/14/2011 7:31am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2011 7:33am
fader418 wrote:
TMV wrote:
x2

Great interview, as usual... Wink

Hope to see Josh back in the mix soon.
Good stuff Dan,

Get well soon Josh,
and like TMV, hope to see you back racing , when your healed up.
Ride154
4/14/2011 7:32am
I remember the J-Law/Josh Hill beer fiasco at Freestone, it's funny that they got ticketed but the cops didn't bat an eye at the drunk idiots driving Rhinos/Mules/golf carts wide open through the pits at the night track.
BD49
4/14/2011 7:44am
nice work....
Yamaboy
4/14/2011 8:10am
Vital readers asked me for a Josh Hill "Inside Story" interview so I tracked him down. I think maybe this one needs a index though. It's...
Vital readers asked me for a Josh Hill "Inside Story" interview so I tracked him down. I think maybe this one needs a index though. It's a long one, but we talk about anything and everything from JR50's to LB to JLaw up until how he's doing today.

Inside Story: Josh Hill #75
[color=blue]You're a delusional moron. Yeah, people are begging you for the inside scoop and you get PM's of blow job offers. The members at Vital are like a stadium of fans at a rock concert and you're the main act waiting to take the stage. You've got 16 testicles and and when you get sweaty, you can ring your shirt out and sell your drippings as pharmaceutical grade growth hormone. You site is listed in the top 5 in worldwide traffic. Of course you wouldn't brag but your penis is just a touch over 8", when flaccid. There are actual scientific records of your hieroglyphic likeness being found in King Tut's tomb. The Washington Monument is actually a likeness of your junk. Both Bear Grylls and Mike Rowe declined to visit your back yard or your job - it was just too much for either man. You fathered 7 of Kate's 8. The 8th was technically just a leftover clod of one of your turds; not surprisingly, it survived. You were a stunt double in the movie Magnum Force. You once beat a top fueler in a drag race - without a car just to test the durability of your new shoes. The National Spelling Bee? Yes, you invented that after writing the dictionary simply as an afterthought. Hurricane Katrina? Well, a man's got to sneeze once in his life. You are fluent in French even though you speak Linux. You can understand what Charlie Brown's teacher is saying word for word. Your old socks can be used to power nuclear reactors yet are completely non-toxic. You've been on Letterman, Leno, and guest hosted for Carson, twice. The authorities closed Alcatraz just because they were afraid you'd tried to break in someday. The stealth bomber design was just one of your scribblings from an old dinner napkin. When you're feeling generous you let GuyB borrow your goatee.

Oh wait, that's not you, that's Yamaboy. You're a tool. Go away.[/color]
bhawkce
4/14/2011 8:24am
I just har'd ..big time!
dano
4/14/2011 8:33am
bhawkce wrote:
I just har'd ..big time!
best thing I have read here in a long time
motomike137
4/14/2011 8:36am
I really like Josh and was sooo dissapointed when he busted himself up doing that flip. I hope he manages to come back and have some good rides. I will be hanging over the fence or the railing cheering him on!
motomike137
4/14/2011 8:37am
Yamaboy wrote:
[color=blue]You're a delusional moron. Yeah, people are begging you for the inside scoop and you get PM's of blow job offers. The members at Vital are...
[color=blue]You're a delusional moron. Yeah, people are begging you for the inside scoop and you get PM's of blow job offers. The members at Vital are like a stadium of fans at a rock concert and you're the main act waiting to take the stage. You've got 16 testicles and and when you get sweaty, you can ring your shirt out and sell your drippings as pharmaceutical grade growth hormone. You site is listed in the top 5 in worldwide traffic. Of course you wouldn't brag but your penis is just a touch over 8", when flaccid. There are actual scientific records of your hieroglyphic likeness being found in King Tut's tomb. The Washington Monument is actually a likeness of your junk. Both Bear Grylls and Mike Rowe declined to visit your back yard or your job - it was just too much for either man. You fathered 7 of Kate's 8. The 8th was technically just a leftover clod of one of your turds; not surprisingly, it survived. You were a stunt double in the movie Magnum Force. You once beat a top fueler in a drag race - without a car just to test the durability of your new shoes. The National Spelling Bee? Yes, you invented that after writing the dictionary simply as an afterthought. Hurricane Katrina? Well, a man's got to sneeze once in his life. You are fluent in French even though you speak Linux. You can understand what Charlie Brown's teacher is saying word for word. Your old socks can be used to power nuclear reactors yet are completely non-toxic. You've been on Letterman, Leno, and guest hosted for Carson, twice. The authorities closed Alcatraz just because they were afraid you'd tried to break in someday. The stealth bomber design was just one of your scribblings from an old dinner napkin. When you're feeling generous you let GuyB borrow your goatee.

Oh wait, that's not you, that's Yamaboy. You're a tool. Go away.[/color]
WTF?
500guy
4/14/2011 8:39am
Sorry Dan, You lost me when you tried to compare all the bullshit J-Law did to Stewarts deal.
rocrac
4/14/2011 8:48am
I haven't and won't read the interview but Dan you keep posting them so long as Yamaboy makes a guest appearance.

Golf clap.

Post a reply to: Inside Story: Josh Hill tells MotoXaddicts the whole story!

The Latest