Impressed with Hansen

davidgrip
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2015 9:27pm
Watching his video series, Hansen is impressing me. He is focused and committed. It's more the rider than the bike, and understanding the training, racing, and your mind/body. It is a learning process, and most riders do not look at the process/details. Or do not understand it is them, not the bike. No race or track is perfect. Hope he starts to get the results. Keep looking forward.

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing Graphics
Acerbis
Dunlop
|
fidiot
1/24/2015 11:33am
I think his best finishes are yet to have happened.
erikcrvjl
1/24/2015 11:45am
fidiot wrote:
I think his best finishes are yet to have happened.
Well his best finish is a first, so that seems unlikely. However this season I think most of us would love to see him ride like he used to back in 2010, 2011. Go Hanny!
ChrisB10
1/24/2015 11:51am
I wish Josh well. He does seem like is more dedicated which is awesome but I dont think he trains as hard as the top guys. He admitted he's been getting tired in the mains so hopefully he can finish strong this year and just build his endurnce as he goes.
bents
Fantasy
909th
1/24/2015 12:41pm
I too am impressed with Hansen but I'm afraid it might be too little too late. Assuming he only races this region and Vegas, that is nine races for the year, not including any special events here or abroad. But he is going to come back in 2016, (hypothetically) and throw down against a bunch of young bucks that trained and raced their ass off all summer and will come back no doubt faster in a year. No hating here, the guy is uber talented on a dirt bike.

The Shop

lumpy790
1/24/2015 4:08pm
heard he is trying the get funds together to do 450 east.
KlootZak
1/24/2015 4:13pm
I thought he would do a bit better so not impressed yet (and he is still banging into guys so that hasn't changed as well).

Durex
McDonalds
Intel
My Little Pony
wreckitrandy
1/24/2015 4:29pm
I was pulling for Hanny and then he booted McElrath. If he hadn't been bragging about it I'd have let it go but as it stands, I'm waiving my own Black Flag at him. I just hope Nerd doesn't get ticked off about it.
1/24/2015 5:38pm
I was pulling for Hanny and then he booted McElrath. If he hadn't been bragging about it I'd have let it go but as it stands...
I was pulling for Hanny and then he booted McElrath. If he hadn't been bragging about it I'd have let it go but as it stands, I'm waiving my own Black Flag at him. I just hope Nerd doesn't get ticked off about it.
Shane cleaned him out at A1. Hanny shoulder bumps him and he whiskeys into the tough blocks...not even close to "booting" someone. Shane also hit him pretty hard a couple corners before that. Never heard Hanny brag about it either.
1/24/2015 5:44pm
hansen needs to stop cup hunting in 250s man! dudes at average retiring age and still fucking about in the tiddler class.
wreckitrandy
1/24/2015 6:15pm
I was pulling for Hanny and then he booted McElrath. If he hadn't been bragging about it I'd have let it go but as it stands...
Shane cleaned him out at A1. Hanny shoulder bumps him and he whiskeys into the tough blocks...not even close to "booting" someone. Shane also hit him...
Shane cleaned him out at A1. Hanny shoulder bumps him and he whiskeys into the tough blocks...not even close to "booting" someone. Shane also hit him pretty hard a couple corners before that. Never heard Hanny brag about it either.
If you say so....
1/24/2015 6:19pm
I enjoy the biff and bash but would have preferred Hanny waited for the right opportunity and then just slam the door shut in a corner. That's pay back with style!

davidgrip
1/24/2015 8:07pm
My opinion and impression is coming from is videos. Especially his last video. episode 9, here on Vital. His analysis is what impressed me.

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing Graphics
Acerbis
Dunlop
1/24/2015 9:27pm
davidgrip wrote:
My opinion and impression is coming from is videos. Especially his last video. episode 9, here on Vital. His analysis is what impressed me. David 774...
My opinion and impression is coming from is videos. Especially his last video. episode 9, here on Vital. His analysis is what impressed me.

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing Graphics
Acerbis
Dunlop
The best part about Josh is he tells it how it is. He said in Ep. 8 that he was a road block and had it coming. He won't shy away from anything. It's refreshig to hear an honest inside opinion. No other riders will give you that.

The clowns who give him shit for being in the 250 class are clueless...

Post a reply to: Impressed with Hansen

The Latest