I'm sorry to be negative, but...

redalert144
Fantasy
3058th
7/25/2009 4:08pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
...this is a lousy year in the 450 class. It's a support class for the 250s this year, I'm afraid. People used to bitch when RC...
...this is a lousy year in the 450 class. It's a support class for the 250s this year, I'm afraid. People used to bitch when RC won everything, but at least you got to see the best of the best laying all out on the line every moto. I'm stoked that guys who would normally be mid-top ten get in the spotlight, but it's just not the same when there's not a sense that the guys who are winning and getting on the podium are the best riders in the world.
finally another motocross fan
toroP
7/25/2009 4:09pm
Goride333 wrote:
No Bubba, RV, Alessi or K-dub. So many winners in the class already just means the field is weak. If that GP rider can come into...
No Bubba, RV, Alessi or K-dub. So many winners in the class already just means the field is weak. If that GP rider can come into the middle of the series for a one off race and take 3rd, the class is weak. No offense to him, but in all likelyhood he has never ridden the track, and wasnt used to the heat. Yet he took 3rd. Sad shit in the 450 class. Now if Bubba and RV and Alessi and Windham were racing...
toroP wrote:
Yeah, KW was 5th in 2007, I'm sure he would be smokin' everybody.
Goride333 wrote:
He's finished ahead of both Reed and Stewart in the big boy class at the end of the season before.
Yes, but KW was trailing Reed by 40 points when Reed dropped out of the 2006 season. KW finished the season but was getting crushed by CR and JS head to head.
googs
7/25/2009 4:09pm
the season is good.....CD just waxed two thirds of the possible US MXdn team(short/IT) so why not give some credit to the kid????

Hahn getting second is just as surprising to me .

maybe the honda's are having setup problems again???
jtomasik
7/25/2009 4:10pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
...this is a lousy year in the 450 class. It's a support class for the 250s this year, I'm afraid. People used to bitch when RC...
...this is a lousy year in the 450 class. It's a support class for the 250s this year, I'm afraid. People used to bitch when RC won everything, but at least you got to see the best of the best laying all out on the line every moto. I'm stoked that guys who would normally be mid-top ten get in the spotlight, but it's just not the same when there's not a sense that the guys who are winning and getting on the podium are the best riders in the world.
It's actually bad-ass. These guys would walk around 98% of us like we're standing still.

The Shop

Goride333
7/25/2009 4:11pm
toroP wrote:
Goride333 wrote:
He's finished ahead of both Reed and Stewart in the big boy class at the end of the season before.
toroP wrote:
Yes, but KW was trailing Reed by [b]40 points[/b] when Reed dropped out of the 2006 season. KW finished the season but was getting crushed by...
Yes, but KW was trailing Reed by 40 points when Reed dropped out of the 2006 season. KW finished the season but was getting crushed by CR and JS head to head.
He straight up beat Reed more then once outdoors.
googs
7/25/2009 4:19pm
Goride333 wrote:
he straight up beat " RC " more than once outdoors...how quickly people forget. Smile
Goride333
7/25/2009 4:20pm
Goride333 wrote:
googs wrote:
he straight up beat " RC " more than once outdoors...how quickly people forget. Smile
Exactly. Im not saying he would always be up front, but he has done it more then once.
toroP
7/25/2009 4:22pm
Goride333 wrote:
toroP wrote:
Yes, but KW was trailing Reed by [b]40 points[/b] when Reed dropped out of the 2006 season. KW finished the season but was getting crushed by...
Goride333 wrote:
True. And Short beat KW in points in 2007.

So what are we doing here. Neither of us knows what would have happened had KW raced. He could have caused a crash that ended CR's season and gone on to win.

Blink so what I'm saying is pointlessSilly

rock on! Go KW!
7/25/2009 4:24pm
Except for Reed, the inconsistency of the top riders from one race to the next leaves you wondering what is going on. Unless there are battles between riders for the top positions, there is not much to look forward to each race.

mike
googs
7/25/2009 4:26pm
Except for Reed, the inconsistency of the top riders from one race to the next leaves you wondering what is going on. Unless there are battles...
Except for Reed, the inconsistency of the top riders from one race to the next leaves you wondering what is going on. Unless there are battles between riders for the top positions, there is not much to look forward to each race.

mike
great first post...although IT has generally been consistent as well ....except for GH.....

sounds like the hondas still have problems..........?
BobbyM
7/25/2009 5:17pm
kevin204 wrote:
Yeah it seems like the 450 guys are really tip-toeing around this track.
the track sucks...not as good as people think it is
mccread
7/25/2009 5:32pm
GPs are the premier motocross series in the world, and are prodcing the majority of the best riders now US motocross is the weakest it has been for a long time, and the foreiners are winning it too. without R and Bubba the lack of depth is the US is scary
jmar
7/25/2009 5:40pm
Knuck is just upset because a guy that he absolutely hates is winning.
mxgoon
7/25/2009 5:50pm
kevin204 wrote:
Yeah it seems like the 450 guys are really tip-toeing around this track.
BobbyM wrote:
the track sucks...not as good as people think it is
Exactly.

Doesnt seem like a lot of passing goin on today.

Bad starts in the first moto's could be the reason for some bad results for the regulars.

7/25/2009 5:52pm
MPM64 wrote:
Looks like CR was on a glorified trailride out there. If RV, MA or any of the other premier 450 class guys were healthy I think...
Looks like CR was on a glorified trailride out there. If RV, MA or any of the other premier 450 class guys were healthy I think you would see a quite a bit more speed from Chad. Guy is smart...He controlled that whole moto start to finish. Must be nice to ride around at maybe 75% and never be concerned. Especially on a slick track like Washougal.
Any time TH rode up to CR's fender, Reedy put the pedal down and walked away before cruising again.
mxgoon
7/25/2009 6:22pm
This one sounds like a real shit race...

Now what?
cpj36
7/25/2009 6:26pm
On the first lap weege started to say Reed didn't have enough time to get to the front, he's right too. When that's the case on lap one, you're going the wrong way with the track.
Goride333
7/25/2009 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2009 7:24pm
mccread wrote:
GPs are the premier motocross series in the world, and are prodcing the majority of the best riders now US motocross is the weakest it has...
GPs are the premier motocross series in the world, and are prodcing the majority of the best riders now US motocross is the weakest it has been for a long time, and the foreiners are winning it too. without R and Bubba the lack of depth is the US is scary
Stewie and RV and Alessi beat everything you've got. And you know it. And the scoreboard shows our country having the most wins. Facts are a sticky thing arent they?
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
7/25/2009 8:00pm
mccread wrote:
GPs are the premier motocross series in the world, and are prodcing the majority of the best riders now US motocross is the weakest it has...
I love how excited the Euro fans get over one moto.
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
7/25/2009 8:20pm
Goride333 wrote:
No Bubba, RV, Alessi or K-dub. So many winners in the class already just means the field is weak. If that GP rider can come into...
No Bubba, RV, Alessi or K-dub. So many winners in the class already just means the field is weak. If that GP rider can come into the middle of the series for a one off race and take 3rd, the class is weak. No offense to him, but in all likelyhood he has never ridden the track, and wasnt used to the heat. Yet he took 3rd. Sad shit in the 450 class. Now if Bubba and RV and Alessi and Windham were racing...
toroP wrote:
he had some bad races, at the end of the season he put a beatdown on everybody at glen helen. If that Kdub would just show up, I think he'd be a a notch above reed.
redalert144
Fantasy
3058th
7/25/2009 8:22pm
davis224 wrote:
he had some bad races, at the end of the season he put a beatdown on everybody at glen helen. If that Kdub would just show...
he had some bad races, at the end of the season he put a beatdown on everybody at glen helen. If that Kdub would just show up, I think he'd be a a notch above reed.
sure! how old is he? no disrespect to kdub but hes old and past his prime outdoors, thats why sx only
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
7/25/2009 8:23pm
And it's cool GP guys are comin over to show their stuff, but honestly, I've never heard of this clemente person before today.
redalert144
Fantasy
3058th
7/25/2009 8:24pm
how many good rides did kdub put together in sx this year ? not many is the answer get over it
Trinitite
7/25/2009 8:25pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
+1

people whined when it was one or two people running away w/every race --- no parity!! no parity!! - now they whine still.
swizcore
7/25/2009 8:53pm
mccread wrote:
The level of your delusion is scary.

Post a reply to: I'm sorry to be negative, but...

The Latest