I'm lost....who are these guys?

activeMX
12/3/2012 5:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2012 8:14pm
.....and why does TWMX want me to care? Are these the dudes that do crazy wheelies on the street?

Seriously, I can't make sense of it by looking at their Instagram.....seems like a lot of motivational quotes about 'getting money' and pictures of watches.

|
motoxxx599
Fantasy
1009th
12/3/2012 5:20pm
Meek Mill... not Wild Wheelie Boys
12/3/2012 5:21pm
Guy on the right is Meek Mill, he is a rapper and he just released a new album. It's really not that good.

Guy on the left is Chino, he hails from Baltimore and has insane wheelie skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1C4A-D6p1M

A lot of people either hate it or love it, but I just laugh it. Their idea of fun is hilarious.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
1009th
12/3/2012 5:21pm
spent the weekend riding with Twitch
motoxxx599
Fantasy
1009th
12/3/2012 5:29pm
Guy on the right is Meek Mill, he is a rapper and he just released a new album. It's really not that good. Guy on the...
Guy on the right is Meek Mill, he is a rapper and he just released a new album. It's really not that good.

Guy on the left is Chino, he hails from Baltimore and has insane wheelie skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1C4A-D6p1M

A lot of people either hate it or love it, but I just laugh it. Their idea of fun is hilarious.
Either a shop is missing a brand new 250f or he is the only one to go buy a bike... The tag is still on the bars. Something else disturbing is the amount of Monster Energy I see all over him... I hope those idiots are supporting these guys. Like you said, he is sick on the rear wheel. #armswag

The Shop

txrider44
12/3/2012 5:43pm
Looks like Malcolm McCassy is helping these guys get off the street and on to the dirt. Meek Mills doesn't look too comfortable on the dirt.

JeepnMike
12/3/2012 5:43pm
I have officially lost touch with what is cool apparently.
cervy300
12/3/2012 5:54pm
the dudes are gnarly. period. they show up to pala yesterday.. most likely never been on dirt before.. and were just hucking jumps like first lap. smokin in the parking lot then rippin wheelies up and down the whole property. say what you want but it was badass. Theyre just havin fun ridin bikes and people are all over their shit how can you hate on that!?!
activeMX
12/3/2012 6:04pm
JeepnMike wrote:
I feel your pain.

Does anyone else think it would be rad if DV12 started hanging out with these Wheelie Boyz though? I could picture it now on YouTube; dude filming with his iPhone panes over and there is a 30-something, balding, slightly chubby French guy standing on the seat of his factory '04 YZ250 riding a wheelie through traffic in Baltimore.....sans helmet......a cigarette for added effect. Maybe I just don't get it though?
activeMX
12/3/2012 6:08pm
cervy300 wrote:
the dudes are gnarly. period. they show up to pala yesterday.. most likely never been on dirt before.. and were just hucking jumps like first lap...
the dudes are gnarly. period. they show up to pala yesterday.. most likely never been on dirt before.. and were just hucking jumps like first lap. smokin in the parking lot then rippin wheelies up and down the whole property. say what you want but it was badass. Theyre just havin fun ridin bikes and people are all over their shit how can you hate on that!?!
If I was at the track and anyone, regardless of race, color or religion was "smokin in the parking lot then rippin wheelies up and down the whole property" I would be hatin on that and let them know.....just sayin'!
12/3/2012 6:10pm
JeepnMike wrote:
activeMX wrote:
I feel your pain. Does anyone else think it would be rad if DV12 started hanging out with these Wheelie Boyz though? I could picture it...
I feel your pain.

Does anyone else think it would be rad if DV12 started hanging out with these Wheelie Boyz though? I could picture it now on YouTube; dude filming with his iPhone panes over and there is a 30-something, balding, slightly chubby French guy standing on the seat of his factory '04 YZ250 riding a wheelie through traffic in Baltimore.....sans helmet......a cigarette for added effect. Maybe I just don't get it though?
Smile
Adam43
12/3/2012 6:24pm
I guess I'm getting old, but I think it's best to ignore these guys and their illegal bullshit. The sport has a bad enough name as it is.

They are certainly welcome to buy a bike and hit the track like the rest of us.
40Plus_922mx
12/3/2012 11:34pm
But didn't you guys watch The Moto? We need to grow this sport again!! And at whatever cost? be it image even? I say lets get AMP'd Mobile commercials back now too!
daveoevo
12/3/2012 11:45pm
Monster is aiming for the gangster gangbanger market.
Husqerdo
12/4/2012 12:31am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2012 12:36am
activeMX wrote:
.....and why does TWMX want me to care? Are these the dudes that do crazy wheelies on the street? Seriously, I can't make sense of it...
.....and why does TWMX want me to care? Are these the dudes that do crazy wheelies on the street?

Seriously, I can't make sense of it by looking at their Instagram.....seems like a lot of motivational quotes about 'getting money' and pictures of watches.

If you don't care why did you make a thread about it? You seem to be the only one who knows who the hell they are ,I know I dont.
Not worse than the cali bro scene imo, your only mad because they are black be honest
Braaap14
12/4/2012 12:31am
monster fans around here are the lower class unintelligent group,

no hate at all. thats a 100% accurate assessment of the ones who drink them all day and put the gay stickers on their car.

good riddance. these bro's are so rad...................
FIREfish148
12/4/2012 12:52am
Meek Mill has a nicer helmet than me and I've been riding since I was 5. That makes me sad. I don't know who the hell he is though.
Husqerdo
12/4/2012 1:07am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2012 1:10am
Meek Mill has a nicer helmet than me and I've been riding since I was 5. That makes me sad. I don't know who the hell...
Meek Mill has a nicer helmet than me and I've been riding since I was 5. That makes me sad. I don't know who the hell he is though.
If you have been riding since you were 5 and haven't made anything of your self in motocross who's fault is that? I wish I could of had such a luxury...
7GP
12/4/2012 1:32am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2012 1:39am
Meek Mill did donate $20,000 to Brad Frace to help him with his recovery. Regardless of his image, that is pretty cool IMO
jock
Fantasy
1st
12/4/2012 1:52am
The one on the left looks like a young, or a dwarfed current JS7. Laughing
rallendude
12/4/2012 7:23am
Meek Mill has a nicer helmet than me and I've been riding since I was 5. That makes me sad. I don't know who the hell...
Husqerdo wrote:
If you have been riding since you were 5 and haven't made anything of your self in motocross who's fault is that? I wish I could...
If you have been riding since you were 5 and haven't made anything of your self in motocross who's fault is that? I wish I could of had such a luxury...
Where'd you come up with that? I've been riding since I was 4 and racing since I was 12. I'm a Mechanical Engineer for a living. I make good money and the guy's got a nicer helmet than me. That makes me sad too. What does that have to do with my not making something of myself at racing? Which luxury is it you wish you'd had?
muGz.147
Fantasy
1922nd
12/4/2012 7:32am
Don't hate...simple as that. Your cup of tea or not...that's your call. Just don't hate. You cannot deny the skills that some of these guys have, and good for them for gaining the attention that has become a vehicle to help them chase their dreams.
IceMan446
12/4/2012 7:58am
activeMX wrote:
.....and why does TWMX want me to care? Are these the dudes that do crazy wheelies on the street? Seriously, I can't make sense of it...

The one on the right has a shit ton more money then you do.

And the one on the left would ride wheelies around your ass. One handed.

Talent is talent. And although they probably couldnt rip on a motocross track. They can wheelie the shit out of a motocross bike.

They are having fun and getting paid to do it. On a motorcycle at that.

Why do you care so much man?
activeMX
12/4/2012 8:11am
activeMX wrote:

Husqerdo wrote:
If you don't care why did you make a thread about it? You seem to be the only one who knows who the hell they are...
If you don't care why did you make a thread about it? You seem to be the only one who knows who the hell they are ,I know I dont.
Not worse than the cali bro scene imo, your only mad because they are black be honest
LMFAO......I'm hardly mad because they're black. I just can't relate to the enthusiasm certain people or companies have for this kind of thing.....meaning the wheelies, not the skin color. What's the harm in bringing that up in a forum if I'm curious about other peoples perception of this?

Seems to me you're desperate to be PC and point a finger at any person you perceive as not.
activeMX
12/4/2012 8:32am
activeMX wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:
The one on the right has a shit ton more money then you do. And the one on the left would ride wheelies around your ass...

Talent is talent. And although they probably couldnt rip on a motocross track. They can wheelie the shit out of a motocross bike.

Wow, you are making me laugh! Do you have some firsthand knowledge of this dude's bank account or something? Or do you just perceive him as rich because of the things he flaunts and your limited understanding of how the recording industry is notorious for screwing over artist?

I started a business, grew it and sold it to the largest private equity group in the Motorsports industry along with a few other solid investments. Unlike you, I have not been making assumptions about people and their worth or talent.
JBlain619
12/4/2012 8:35am
cervy300 wrote:
the dudes are gnarly. period. they show up to pala yesterday.. most likely never been on dirt before.. and were just hucking jumps like first lap...
I dont hate on what they do legally. However, I guess I need to forward Malcom's contact info to PG County MD's finest, they need to have a chat with the young man on the left about a robbery that he stars in on a buddy's survailence system in which a 2012 and a 2013 KX450 were stolen.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
12/4/2012 8:36am
IceMan446 wrote:
The one on the right has a shit ton more money then you do. And the one on the left would ride wheelies around your ass...

A lot of people can wheelie the shit out of a motocross bike, myself included. But a video of a middle class father of 2 riding a wheelie through suburbia on a bike with a clean title probably isn't going to get many hits on youtube or attract the attention of Monster Energy.

Monster is marketing, to the lowest common denominator.
peelout
12/4/2012 8:39am
lotta haters.

why is it everyone assumes they are stealing the bikes?

riding in the streets is obviously idiotic and illegal, but the skills are insane. this thread is going to get even uglier, and that's sad.
Sandberm
12/4/2012 8:47am
I cant wheelie for shit...and meek is a feeling I get when I know I cant huck the big jump at the mx track.
uk125250
12/4/2012 8:48am
Husqerdo wrote:
If you have been riding since you were 5 and haven't made anything of your self in motocross who's fault is that? I wish I could...
You sound so ignorant.

Post a reply to: I'm lost....who are these guys?

The Latest