I'm in Houston - Any places where can I watch tonight's race?

JG2
Edited Date/Time 3/17/2012 4:20pm
I'm here in Houston and my hotel has no Speed TV.

Anybody know any bars, lounges or whatever that will have the race on? I'm over by Houston Intercontinental Airport on JFK Boulevard if that helps.

While I am at it, what moto-related dealers or accessory shops are there here in Houston that a guy should check out?

i'm here for 3 weeks...what should I see? (A strip club(s) is a given....just need to know which one(s)!).

I have 4 days after my course to go see what there is to see by car or plane (New Orleans, San Antonio, the Alamo?) - do you Texans have any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance Vital people and holy smokes is it ever humid down here.

JG2.
|
TX24
3/17/2012 2:30pm
The Alamo here in SA along with the other Missions and Riverwalk are pretty cool. I don't know if it will change your life though.
It's about a four hour drive here.
I would explore up and down the Coast from that area.
txmxer
3/17/2012 3:04pm
Of course the SX in a couple of weeks has to be on your agenda. There's some good tracks in the area. Rio Bravo for sure...I think 3 palms is another, but I'm not real familiar with the area.

As far as tourist things to see, Texas doesn't have great tourist attractions IMO, San Antonio is ok, but it's better with woman IMO. What are your interests besides MX? Live music, Austin is a good spot, but you can probably find plenty of that in Houston as well.
bigmaico
3/17/2012 4:20pm
If you have the weekend off let me know & we can go ride Rio Bravo

Howard

Post a reply to: I'm in Houston - Any places where can I watch tonight's race?

The Latest