If you're looking for Ddavis/Dean Wilson-related threads...

MXR
11/14/2011 12:32pm
Mod Killer wrote:
40 threads? try 58! Some are in the Ddumbgeon, some got outright deleted. do a search for the title and most will come up. every single...
40 threads? try 58! Some are in the Ddumbgeon, some got outright deleted. do a search for the title and most will come up. every single one has a little gold in it. Worth reading if you want to waste the next 4 hours laughing. These are in no particular order. I'd start with #32, then go to #4, then #50, and finish it off with #58. You're welcome.

1. so many threads....
2. biggest offseason move
3. ddavis apologizes to vital
4. public apology to dean wilson (ddavis' thread)
5. ddavis public apologies > pointless sponsors
6. STOP THE MADNESS!
7. Dean Wilson needs to apologize to Ddavis
8. Public apology to Vital MX
9. im sorry dean
10. Ddavis I'm sorry
11. Official Ddavis thread count . (this thread)
12. Public Apology to the MX Community NFM
13. Public Apology to the Dean of Wilson College College
14. 13
15. Works Showa vs Kayaba
16. Penn St apologizes to DDavis
17. Im sorry
18. My Inbox has blown up thanks to Dean Wilson
19. DDavis Poll
20. Dean Wilson
21. DDavis apologizes to VitalMx
22. Dean Wilson.......please accept my apology as well.
23. Dean Wison aplogizes to VitalMX
24. Dean Im sorry!
25. What happened to locox.com?
26. America's apology to Dean Wilson
27. I need to apologize to Dean Wilson...
28. How long did DDavis keep Dean Wilson in sight
29. I would like Dean Wilson to appologize to me.
30. Shocking news from the Dungey camp
31. RC's close call...scary stuff!
32. the original thread notifying us of ddavis sticking his foot in his mouth
33. Dean , I'm sorry
34. Wilson cleanup on isle 3
35. Public Apology to Will Deanson
36. DDavis public apology to GuyB
37. DDavis/Wilson beating official rules
38. Stop the madness!
39. ddavis occupys vitalmx. NFM
40. Dean and DD to White House
41. I'd like to apologize for swappermx.
42. I aologize to all
43. Ddavis public appology to js7
44. I couldn't resist....DD threads
45. I apologize to my boss
46. Free Lenny.
47. My apology re:DDavis/DeanWilson
48. What I'd like to do to DDavis
49. I would like to apologize to vital...
50. November 13th (ive been saving this one for the 50th!)
51. Boobie's
52. I'd like to apologize to tools all over the world...
53. Another apology
54. If you're looking for Ddavis/Dean Wilson-related threads...
55. An epiphany
56. GuyB: DDavis Sub Forum Please
57. Dean Wilson hates DD
58. New Forum
Its like the movie Hangover . Its all coming back now .
scooter5002
11/14/2011 12:40pm
No, but he should be. However, he can be found in his bedroom, curled up in the fetal positon, and wrapped in a blanket, screaming to...
No, but he should be. However, he can be found in his bedroom, curled up in the fetal positon, and wrapped in a blanket, screaming to to no-one.
"Mommy, those guys were MEAN to me"
motogrady wrote:
Scooter, I think you're a bit full of yourself. You claim to be a rather legit poster, a debater, but here it is the next day...
Scooter, I think you're a bit full of yourself.
You claim to be a rather legit poster, a debater, but here it is the next day and you still won't let it go.
Another layer of ridicule for poor Devin.
I can almost see the glee in your eye as you typed it.

Now, Scooter, show me some of that, what did you call it, style. I wanna see it.
You sir, are entitled to your opinion, and I'm okay with that. If you have an issue with the fact that I'm still pissing myself laughing over this DDavis debacle, I'm okay with that too. You missed that whole episode or perhaps didn't see the humour in it. That's your choice. I have no problem with the kid, I just don't care. He stays, he leaves, it means nothing to me. I feel the same way about you. You leave or stay, I don't care. Neither one of our lives is going to change one iota should the other one leave or stay. That's just reality. However, it seems a lot of people are happy that he's leaving. If he really does. That doesn't change my life either. I will say he is young, and I was too, once. We are all capable of change, if we want to.
If Devin learns something from this and comes back in 6 months a changed poster for the better, then great. If not well,....................good luck, Devin.
I won't carry one ounce of guilt over this because of your opinion of me. I know who I am, and what I'm capable of. I was an implicit part of that "pile on", and I enjoyed it. It was somewhat like being the heckler in the comedy crowd. Devin shot his mouth off, and 800 comedians piled on his ass. It happens, in life sometimes, in that things get out of control. Other than a bruised ego, I saw no harm in this. In the long run, maybe it will pay off for Devin.
It's the internet, and it's entertainment. I'm not going to confession and ask for the Almightys forgiveness over this. We live in an incredibly shitty world, and I think one 18 year old kid's fragile ego doesn't even RANK in the grand scheme of things.
So.............................was THAT the style you were looking for? If you want to continue to drag this out, perhaps it's you who should let it go. We shall see, won't we?Wink
11/14/2011 2:31pm Edited Date/Time 11/14/2011 2:32pm
GuyB wrote:
If I'd been around while it was happening, that'd be one thing. Instead, it's like showing up to your own house after a party's been raging...
If I'd been around while it was happening, that'd be one thing. Instead, it's like showing up to your own house after a party's been raging for hours, everyone drank all the beer, the cops have already come and gone, and you're just left to clean up and wonder why someone left burnout marks across the lawn.
I was the guy that pissed in your ice cube trays, fed beer to the fish and upper-decked you toilet.

Oh yeah and thanks for the laughs fellas.
layinbody31
11/14/2011 2:35pm
Ok, which one is the first one???

I read in the Darryn Durham thread where it was mentioned that Dean should run the West Coast if Barcia is running the East Coast... where did it go from there? Did Dean actually get on the forum and call DDavis out? Or did he just do it via twitter?

I haven't been on here since Fri and couldn't understand why I had to go back 6-7 pages to find the last things I had read Fri afternoon. But then as I started working my way back through the threads I see a bajillion threads apologizing to Dean and DDavis, etc and thoroughly enjoyed my day at work not doing much other than reading all of them lol

The Shop

Outsider
11/14/2011 2:38pm
Mod Killer wrote:
40 threads? try 58! Some are in the Ddumbgeon, some got outright deleted. do a search for the title and most will come up. every single...
40 threads? try 58! Some are in the Ddumbgeon, some got outright deleted. do a search for the title and most will come up. every single one has a little gold in it. Worth reading if you want to waste the next 4 hours laughing. These are in no particular order. I'd start with #32, then go to #4, then #50, and finish it off with #58. You're welcome.

1. so many threads....
2. biggest offseason move
3. ddavis apologizes to vital
4. public apology to dean wilson (ddavis' thread)
5. ddavis public apologies > pointless sponsors
6. STOP THE MADNESS!
7. Dean Wilson needs to apologize to Ddavis
8. Public apology to Vital MX
9. im sorry dean
10. Ddavis I'm sorry
11. Official Ddavis thread count . (this thread)
12. Public Apology to the MX Community NFM
13. Public Apology to the Dean of Wilson College College
14. 13
15. Works Showa vs Kayaba
16. Penn St apologizes to DDavis
17. Im sorry
18. My Inbox has blown up thanks to Dean Wilson
19. DDavis Poll
20. Dean Wilson
21. DDavis apologizes to VitalMx
22. Dean Wilson.......please accept my apology as well.
23. Dean Wison aplogizes to VitalMX
24. Dean Im sorry!
25. What happened to locox.com?
26. America's apology to Dean Wilson
27. I need to apologize to Dean Wilson...
28. How long did DDavis keep Dean Wilson in sight
29. I would like Dean Wilson to appologize to me.
30. Shocking news from the Dungey camp
31. RC's close call...scary stuff!
32. the original thread notifying us of ddavis sticking his foot in his mouth
33. Dean , I'm sorry
34. Wilson cleanup on isle 3
35. Public Apology to Will Deanson
36. DDavis public apology to GuyB
37. DDavis/Wilson beating official rules
38. Stop the madness!
39. ddavis occupys vitalmx. NFM
40. Dean and DD to White House
41. I'd like to apologize for swappermx.
42. I aologize to all
43. Ddavis public appology to js7
44. I couldn't resist....DD threads
45. I apologize to my boss
46. Free Lenny.
47. My apology re:DDavis/DeanWilson
48. What I'd like to do to DDavis
49. I would like to apologize to vital...
50. November 13th (ive been saving this one for the 50th!)
51. Boobie's
52. I'd like to apologize to tools all over the world...
53. Another apology
54. If you're looking for Ddavis/Dean Wilson-related threads...
55. An epiphany
56. GuyB: DDavis Sub Forum Please
57. Dean Wilson hates DD
58. New Forum
HOFF!
scooter5002
11/14/2011 4:31pm
Ok, which one is the first one??? I read in the Darryn Durham thread where it was mentioned that Dean should run the West Coast if...

I read in the Darryn Durham thread where it was mentioned that Dean should run the West Coast if Barcia is running the East Coast... where did it go from there? Did Dean actually get on the forum and call DDavis out? Or did he just do it via twitter?

I haven't been on here since Fri and couldn't understand why I had to go back 6-7 pages to find the last things I had read Fri afternoon. But then as I started working my way back through the threads I see a bajillion threads apologizing to Dean and DDavis, etc and thoroughly enjoyed my day at work not doing much other than reading all of them lol
You're lucky. 2/3rds of them bypassed the Dumbgeon and went straight to gas chamber in Vital Stalag 1. Never to be seen or heard from again. Good thing, because you wouldn't have gotten SHIT done at work all week. It would have taken you that long to read all of them. Every last one of them was worth the time. Trust me.
DavidR
11/14/2011 4:57pm
GuyB wrote:
If I'd been around while it was happening, that'd be one thing. Instead, it's like showing up to your own house after a party's been raging...
If I'd been around while it was happening, that'd be one thing. Instead, it's like showing up to your own house after a party's been raging for hours, everyone drank all the beer, the cops have already come and gone, and you're just left to clean up and wonder why someone left burnout marks across the lawn.
I was the guy that pissed in your ice cube trays, fed beer to the fish and upper-decked you toilet. Oh yeah and thanks for the...
I was the guy that pissed in your ice cube trays, fed beer to the fish and upper-decked you toilet.

Oh yeah and thanks for the laughs fellas.
Since we're fessing up here, I may owe you a few bucks Steve. I'm the one who dialed a couple 900 numbers and ordered MILF fest 5, Cougars Strike 4 and Moanin' for a Bonin' on pay per view. I did run off a couple dudes trying to toilet paper your trees though.
layinbody31
11/15/2011 7:47am
Ok, which one is the first one??? I read in the Darryn Durham thread where it was mentioned that Dean should run the West Coast if...

You're lucky. 2/3rds of them bypassed the Dumbgeon and went straight to gas chamber in Vital Stalag 1. Never to be seen or heard from again...
You're lucky. 2/3rds of them bypassed the Dumbgeon and went straight to gas chamber in Vital Stalag 1. Never to be seen or heard from again. Good thing, because you wouldn't have gotten SHIT done at work all week. It would have taken you that long to read all of them. Every last one of them was worth the time. Trust me.
Haha gotcha. So did DDavis contact Dean on Twitter to start this all or did Deano somehow get wind of what he had put up on here?
scooter5002
11/15/2011 7:55am Edited Date/Time 11/15/2011 7:56am
Honestly, I have no idea how it all started. Someone else knows, maybe modkiller? What I DO know is that once the floodgates opened, anyone who went to Idaho to go whitewater rafting last summer got ripped off. Sunday night here was THE e-ticket ride. Slap on yer helmet, paddle yer ass off, and try and keep up, mofo! Wow. Still chuckling over it. I was here for about 98% of it.
CR250Rider
11/15/2011 8:07am
" If I'd been around while it was happening, that'd be one thing. Instead, it's like showing up to your own house after a party's been raging for hours, everyone drank all the beer, the cops have already come and gone, and you're just left to clean up and wonder why someone left burnout marks across the lawn. "

Too funny
rallendude
11/15/2011 8:22am
What I find so troubling about all this is that we have a three page thread hear (and apparently 58 more in the ddumbgeon) with only 30ish original posters. Come one guys, get out a little. Some of the jabs were funny, but it was just all so tragic.

Post a reply to: If you're looking for Ddavis/Dean Wilson-related threads...

The Latest