If Stewart were to finish outside the top 10, the next three rounds.

flarider
8/25/2010 8:07pm
Bullshit

You'd talk more shit about him.
You'd claim he's lazy
You'd claim he's riding for a paycheck
You'd claim he didn't care

Don't bullshit everyone, you'd shit on him just the same, because it's just what the haters do

Even though you have no clue what is really going on, you just make up your own reality and accept that as factual

MX Culture
8/25/2010 8:08pm
exactly...he's out..move on.
Anahiem will be epic.....believe dat!
mxrider225
Fantasy
2855th
8/25/2010 8:13pm
I would definitely admire him more if he gave it all he had rather then couch surfing.
Gardner37
8/25/2010 8:18pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2010 8:18pm
He's blowing it. Period. Dude is becoming a parody of himself.

The Shop

the_wood109
8/25/2010 8:25pm
flarider wrote:
Bullshit You'd talk more shit about him. You'd claim he's lazy You'd claim he's riding for a paycheck You'd claim he didn't care Don't bullshit everyone...
Bullshit

You'd claim he's lazy

Don't bullshit everyone, you'd shit on him just the same, because it's just what the haters do

Even though you have no clue what is really going on, you just make up your own reality and accept that as factual

This.

People would certainly verbally shit on him. The hate would be the same whether he got all 2nds for the rest of the year, all 10ths, or whatever.

The only time people that hate James quiet down is when he is winning everything.
mt798
8/25/2010 8:28pm
Why even start another thread on him? Might as well start another J-Law thread. The racing has been really good without him and that's what it's all about, the racing! In my book Pro Racing is and will always be good. I don't miss him one bit and I don't miss RC. It's not about one individual that thinks they are the fastest racer in the world. It's about everyone that lines up to race. That's what makes moto what it is...
Cody24
Fantasy
2673rd
8/25/2010 8:45pm
I personally think he's done racing. He has too much money, no drive to win anymore, a reality tv show. Why does he need to race anymore?
8/25/2010 8:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2010 8:51pm
flarider wrote:
Bullshit You'd talk more shit about him. You'd claim he's lazy You'd claim he's riding for a paycheck You'd claim he didn't care Don't bullshit everyone...
Bullshit

You'd claim he's lazy

Look, in law school you learn not to defend the indefensible. You'll only lose and go home frustrated. So you just cut a deal and get it over with.

Stewart is obviously over it as he went to the track, tested the waters, didn't like it, and so he won't be back. So you should get over it. Like the lawyers, just cut a deal man. Start using him the past tense like we do with RC. Say stuff like "man, if Stewart were in his prime he would whoop...." or if It was McGrath '95, vs JS7 '09 who would win?"

Not saying he's lazy, but he did leave, and will be nowhere to be found at southwick.
the_wood109
8/25/2010 8:53pm
I must say that I respect the way you gripe, Hank....

Even though I think that you would hate Stewie, regardless.

Hank_Thrill
8/25/2010 9:26pm
I must say that I respect the way you gripe, Hank....

Even though I think that you would hate Stewie, regardless.

Thanks,
but that's plain bullshit.
I don't hate the guy, I'm just frustrated as someone who loves watching him ride that he let us down!

And
Why can't i be a fan of his riding, while simultaneously feeling like a let down fan.
I will admit, stuff like this doesn't make me that much of a fan anymore.
MX7MX
8/25/2010 9:31pm
I believe myself, and many other motocross enthusiast would admire him sooo much more as a racer. Than perhaps, saying, "I'm racing for the fans." Then...
I believe myself, and many other motocross enthusiast would admire him sooo much more as a racer. Than perhaps, saying, "I'm racing for the fans." Then bailing out once the real agenda falls out of whack. Everyone knows he's not 100%, and the bike isn't 100%, but getting out there and giving it some heart easily earns, and deserves, respect!

I don't know about you guys, but I don't necessarily admire a motocross racers for the number of wins they have, or number of championships. I admire them for their personal characteristics, their never give up attitude, their resilience, determination, and inner strength. That's why I admire racers like David Bailey, Doug Henry, Ryan Hughes, and Ricky Carmichael so much. Especially in Ricky's case, because without those personality traits that made him who he is today, there's no way in hell he would have left this sport with 150 wins.

Same goes for Doug Henery.

He only won a single AMA title in the big bike class, but the guy has "Legend" written all over him. Why? Attitude!

Sorry to beat a dead horse. I'm just really disappointed, because we may never see Stewart race against Dungey outdoors, much less another national.
Didnt he win a SX title AND have a PERFECT season outdoors?
Hank_Thrill
8/25/2010 9:33pm
I believe myself, and many other motocross enthusiast would admire him sooo much more as a racer. Than perhaps, saying, "I'm racing for the fans." Then...
I believe myself, and many other motocross enthusiast would admire him sooo much more as a racer. Than perhaps, saying, "I'm racing for the fans." Then bailing out once the real agenda falls out of whack. Everyone knows he's not 100%, and the bike isn't 100%, but getting out there and giving it some heart easily earns, and deserves, respect!

I don't know about you guys, but I don't necessarily admire a motocross racers for the number of wins they have, or number of championships. I admire them for their personal characteristics, their never give up attitude, their resilience, determination, and inner strength. That's why I admire racers like David Bailey, Doug Henry, Ryan Hughes, and Ricky Carmichael so much. Especially in Ricky's case, because without those personality traits that made him who he is today, there's no way in hell he would have left this sport with 150 wins.

Same goes for Doug Henery.

He only won a single AMA title in the big bike class, but the guy has "Legend" written all over him. Why? Attitude!

Sorry to beat a dead horse. I'm just really disappointed, because we may never see Stewart race against Dungey outdoors, much less another national.
MX7MX wrote:
Didnt he win a SX title AND have a PERFECT season outdoors?
He did, but I think you missed the point.
RaceFace
8/25/2010 9:36pm
I've seen it pointed out that the supposed "haters" get upset when James doesn't race, but his supporters seem to be okay with it. What is wrong with that scenario? As for his position right now in the "haters" eyes? He created it all himself with moves like this. Do some think that all the "haters" just got together and decided to "hate" on the #7? He was actually a huge fan favorite back on the 125s, so examine some of his actions and analyze why it is this way now. Haters, never understood that one. So everyone that criticizes James is just jealous and hatin' because of it? Honestly, we should be more jealous of Dungey right about now.

Post a reply to: If Stewart were to finish outside the top 10, the next three rounds.

The Latest