If Millsaps becomes..

RandyS
Edited Date/Time 1/6/2013 1:42pm
If Millsaps becomes a force week end and week out it will be the greatest transformation of a career ever. At least that I can think of, a guy who once had so much promise never lives up to that until what should be his final days and turns it around.
|
1/6/2013 6:59am
i hope he can, him winning made me smile, but i don't think it would have been the same if i didn't watch him on inside the outdoors.
USA_Rider_
1/6/2013 7:01am
It would be great to see Mudflaps, Canard and Windham 123, in any order.
mx836
1/6/2013 7:04am
I just watched the 450 main again this morning and still got chills. So happy to see Davi do what we knew he was capable of.
headache
1/6/2013 7:23am
Man i liked seeing him win. I also noticed it looks like he's lost some weight since last year, i'm sure due to his training. I hope we see him run up front more often!

The Shop

honda907
1/6/2013 8:15am
headache wrote:
Man i liked seeing him win. I also noticed it looks like he's lost some weight since last year, i'm sure due to his training. I...
Man i liked seeing him win. I also noticed it looks like he's lost some weight since last year, i'm sure due to his training. I hope we see him run up front more often!
He's always been training hard, I am sure, but losing that weight just lets you ride harder, longer. He's not built like a linebacker anymore. Lots of muscle takes lots of oxygen. That's why you never see good distance runners with a lot of muscle.

I believe he is happy and it's the real deal.
lumpy790
1/6/2013 8:20am
to get passed then come back and take the win back impressed me.

They said he is on a Privateer team......isn't Yosh the official Suz factory team?
1/6/2013 8:52am
lumpy790 wrote:
to get passed then come back and take the win back impressed me. They said he is on a Privateer team......isn't Yosh the official Suz factory...

They said he is on a Privateer team......isn't Yosh the official Suz factory team?
The Yosh Factory team is the one Stewart is on. I believe Milsaps is on the Rockstar Lites satellite team. I'm pretty sure he gets some of the factory stuff.
TannerMxer
1/6/2013 9:00am
Marc_Honda wrote:
i hope he can, him winning made me smile, but i don't think it would have been the same if i didn't watch him on inside...
i hope he can, him winning made me smile, but i don't think it would have been the same if i didn't watch him on inside the outdoors.
I was literally jumping up and down in my living room when he regathered himself and came back to pass Canard on the last lap. That was so awesome.
olds cool
1/6/2013 9:10am
I think I heard Ralph or somebody on the broadcast mention that Davi is 24 yrs old. I thought he was older but if he's "just" 24 and he's got things figured out and has his life in order, then he has time to be a force for a couple of years or more...if he can stay healthy.
Dsigner
1/6/2013 9:11am
lumpy790 wrote:
to get passed then come back and take the win back impressed me. They said he is on a Privateer team......isn't Yosh the official Suz factory...

Sheriff245 wrote:
The Yosh Factory team is the one Stewart is on. I believe Milsaps is on the Rockstar Lites satellite team. I'm pretty sure he gets some...
The Yosh Factory team is the one Stewart is on. I believe Milsaps is on the Rockstar Lites satellite team. I'm pretty sure he gets some of the factory stuff.
Although it was great to see Millsaps win last night he is not getting parts through Yoshimura Suzuki. Only RCH is the other factory parts recipient.
slipdog
1/6/2013 9:18am
RandyS wrote:
If Millsaps becomes a force week end and week out it will be the greatest transformation of a career ever. At least that I can think...
If Millsaps becomes a force week end and week out it will be the greatest transformation of a career ever. At least that I can think of, a guy who once had so much promise never lives up to that until what should be his final days and turns it around.
Who would've thought a guy that got 2nd in the points last year could turn his whole career around and actual win a race this year. Tongue
1/6/2013 9:20am
RandyS wrote:
If Millsaps becomes a force week end and week out it will be the greatest transformation of a career ever. At least that I can think...
slipdog wrote:
Who would've thought a guy that got 2nd in the points last year could turn his whole career around and actual win a race this year...
Who would've thought a guy that got 2nd in the points last year could turn his whole career around and actual win a race this year. Tongue
WinkSmile
exsarg
1/6/2013 10:25am
lumpy790 wrote:

Sheriff245 wrote:
The Yosh Factory team is the one Stewart is on. I believe Milsaps is on the Rockstar Lites satellite team. I'm pretty sure he gets some...
Dsigner wrote:
Although it was great to see Millsaps win last night he is not getting parts through Yoshimura Suzuki. Only RCH is the other factory parts recipient.
he obviously doesnt need yoshs help.
RandyS
1/6/2013 10:48am
RandyS wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Who would've thought a guy that got 2nd in the points last year could turn his whole career around and actual win a race this year...
Stop it, you know what I mean. Don't you have some diapers to change or something? Woohoo
jtomasik
1/6/2013 10:52am
lumpy790 wrote:

Anyone know if Canard's lap times slowed to allow Millsaps to catch up, or did Davi find another gear?
Sandberm
1/6/2013 11:03am
lumpy790 wrote:

jtomasik wrote:
Anyone know if Canard's lap times slowed to allow Millsaps to catch up, or did Davi find another gear?
lap times

Millsaps last 4 laps:
17) 58.212
18) 58.457
19) 57.216
20) 56.743

Canards last 4 laps:
17) 56.895
18) 57.673
19) 58.124
20) 59.728
barrs211
1/6/2013 11:11am
Can't wait to see his GoPro footage from the main, hopefully they put up the whole thing!
I wanna see bubba's, he'l have vilo's crash on it!!
mojoman42
1/6/2013 11:14am
It looked to me like Davi started tightening up and making mistakes, which allowed Canard to get in close and make a pass. He seemed to gather himself up after that and make a charge back at the lead on the last lap.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
1/6/2013 11:36am
I think that non traditional track really made things interesting last night! There was so many badass passes made. Way stoked to see Millsaps take the opener! Kid has some serious potential!
YZach
1/6/2013 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2013 12:11pm
lumpy790 wrote:

Sheriff245 wrote:
Dsigner wrote:
Same deal with Reed when he started his team, but his results ultimately convinced Honda to provide factory parts. Perhaps the same will hold true for Millsaps and Suzuki NA.
mrquick
1/6/2013 1:26pm
Trey took the lead a lap too soon.He made the pass and tensed up but you have to remember it was his first race
in a year.When he gets a couple races under his belt he will be hard to handle.I was crucified in a couple threads
where I said he had rv2's raw speed and that barcia dungey and reed couldn't run with him.Well last night proved
what I was talking about.Anyone that rules Canard out of the picture is simply in denial. Go Trey.
TeamGreen
1/6/2013 1:42pm
USA_Rider_ wrote:
It would be great to see Mudflaps, Canard and Windham 123, in any order.
While I am a K-Dub fan, he's not one of the New Young Guns.

Post a reply to: If Millsaps becomes..

The Latest