If Kevin can do it, why not James?

7/13/2010 1:19pm
3D wrote:
Just curious...
I'm sure someone has room for James if he wanted to race.
If you believe you are still in it don't you still have to have some heart to race?

Sure we can talking about his recent statements about wanting to race some nationals. Why would he do that tho, since he has no heart and he isn't in it?
TeamGreen
Gotta be a lie. He doesn't want to race. He has no heart. All he cares about is money and his tv show. If he can...
Gotta be a lie. He doesn't want to race. He has no heart. All he cares about is money and his tv show. If he can ride a bike off of a 30' pier he should be able to race.
Outsider wrote:
Well, he just put it out there he's working to ride Unadilla.

So, he'll either shut some people up quick, or he won't.
He could ride this weekend and it wouldn't shut some of them up.
Oh hell yes it would.
Outsider
Gotta be a lie. He doesn't want to race. He has no heart. All he cares about is money and his tv show. If he can...
Gotta be a lie. He doesn't want to race. He has no heart. All he cares about is money and his tv show. If he can ride a bike off of a 30' pier he should be able to race.
Outsider wrote:

True, but it works both ways.... RD could mug an old lady and Raddad would still defend him. Woohoo
7/13/2010 1:20pm
Outsider wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
Oh hell yes it would.
Wanna bet that some hater will say something negative IF he races a National, especially if he doesn't win.

The Shop

TeamGreen
7/13/2010 1:25pm
3D wrote:
Just curious...
If you believe you are still in it don't you still have to have some heart to race? Sure we can talking about his recent statements...
If you believe you are still in it don't you still have to have some heart to race?

Sure we can talking about his recent statements about wanting to race some nationals. Why would he do that tho, since he has no heart and he isn't in it?
The kid has a bit to prove...proll'y to himself more than anything-else.

Also, he DOES have a bit to prove to us...

Is he STILL "The Fastest"?

Did the crowd "move on"?

As to the "heart" thing...

A lot of his fans are tired of waiting...time for him to show some "heart".

That's all.

Me?

I'm expecting 100% typical JS7...

And, I look forward to seein' Big James at the races, again. Sometimes I think everyone forgets who got JS7 to the top of the game...

7/13/2010 1:27pm
NP301 wrote:
Stewart has maybe two years after that he's done, i think people are starting to catch on...... he isn't producing...... he getting hurt and people don't...
Stewart has maybe two years after that he's done, i think people are starting to catch on...... he isn't producing...... he getting hurt and people don't want to pay the money he wants..... sorry to say.... but the "stewart era" is pretty much.....over
People don't want to pay the money he wants. Really? So you know how much money he wants? You also know "people" don't want to pay that money? So if he signs another big contract you will look like a moron, right?
TeamGreen
7/13/2010 1:33pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Oh hell yes it would.
Wanna bet that some hater will say something negative IF he races a National, especially if he doesn't win.
F'ck'em.

They're gonna hate and I'm gonna ignore their ignorant asses.

No big deal.
TeamGreen
TeamGreen wrote:
Oh hell yes it would.
F'ck'em.

No big deal.
TeamGreen
TeamGreen wrote:
Oh hell yes it would.
F'ck'em.

No big deal.
3D wrote:
Just curious...
If you believe you are still in it don't you still have to have some heart to race? Sure we can talking about his recent statements...

TeamGreen wrote:
The kid has a bit to prove...proll'y to himself more than anything-else. Also, he DOES have a bit to prove to us... Is he STILL "The...

Did the crowd "move on"?

That's all.

Me?

And, I look forward to seein' Big James at the races, again. Sometimes I think everyone forgets who got JS7 to the top of the game...

He does have something to prove.

We shall find out if he is still the fastest, but lets not forget all the haters will say RD let him go
if he beats him and the fans will say "see I told ya". If he doesn't win the fans will say he needs time to get to speed and the haters will say he is a "has been".

He is showing that he has heart by getting out there.

A lot of his fans. This always cracks me up. What percentage of his "fans" do you think post here or on any other message board?

Big James is a plus for sure.
bobby397
7/13/2010 1:40pm
Fuck this is getting ridiculous., I thought the Boycott BP people on Facebook were the biggest tards.
haha, i thought so too.....
TeamGreen
7/13/2010 1:42pm

TeamGreen wrote:
The kid has a bit to prove...proll'y to himself more than anything-else. Also, he DOES have a bit to prove to us... Is he STILL "The...

Did the crowd "move on"?

That's all.

Me?

He does have something to prove. We shall find out if he is still the fastest, but lets not forget all the haters will say RD...

We shall find out if he is still the fastest, but lets not forget all the haters will say RD let him go
if he beats him and the fans will say "see I told ya". If he doesn't win the fans will say he needs time to get to speed and the haters will say he is a "has been".

A lot of his fans. This always cracks me up. What percentage of his "fans" do you think post here or on any other message board?

O.K., I'll bite...

I'll say that everyone of his post-crazy fans in here represents 100,000 (EACH) folks that aren't on the board/don't post.

I'm proll'y short on the numbers because his fan base has proll'y INCREASED in the last 6 months.

Hell, I can't believe how many people are still askin' me about the Todd and Vanessa Episode...
Butters
7/13/2010 1:44pm
How come nobody misses Josh Hill?
7/13/2010 1:46pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Oh hell yes it would.
TeamGreen wrote:
F'ck'em.

No big deal.
I agree but I am not the one that said "Oh hell yes it would"
7/13/2010 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2010 1:55pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Did the crowd "move on"?

That's all.

Me?

He does have something to prove. We shall find out if he is still the fastest, but lets not forget all the haters will say RD...

TeamGreen wrote:
O.K., I'll bite... I'll say that everyone of his post-crazy fans in here represents 100,000 (EACH) folks that aren't on the board/don't post. I'm proll'y short...
O.K., I'll bite...

I'll say that everyone of his post-crazy fans in here represents 100,000 (EACH) folks that aren't on the board/don't post.

I'm proll'y short on the numbers because his fan base has proll'y INCREASED in the last 6 months.

Hell, I can't believe how many people are still askin' me about the Todd and Vanessa Episode...
You mean from that show that NO ONE watched? I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became fans?

I have no idea on numbers nor do I care. I just figure that a VERY small percentage of them are on here or any other board. I know the reasons he is not liked and some he can change and some he can't.
Bret
7/13/2010 1:56pm
3D wrote:
Just curious...
James could probably put together some sort of a deal to race the nationals AFTER his wrist is completely healed.
TeamGreen
7/13/2010 1:57pm

TeamGreen wrote:
O.K., I'll bite... I'll say that everyone of his post-crazy fans in here represents 100,000 (EACH) folks that aren't on the board/don't post. I'm proll'y short...
O.K., I'll bite...

You mean from that show that NO ONE watched? I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became...
You mean from that show that NO ONE watched? I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became fans?

I have no idea on numbers nor do I care. I just figure that a VERY small percentage of them are on here or any other board. I know the reasons he is not liked and some he can change and some he can't.
A. Your posts show that you DO care.

B. That's cool; because, regardless of all the shit posted in here, he's important to and for the sport.

C. I care about the numbers. They're indicative of the where the sport's marketablitiy is at...at this point...

D. I've always liked this kid. I wish he'd get over the Bilng; but, guess what? (See "E")

E. He's earned ALL of it. It's his Gig.

F. Hope he comes back and makes RD work harder.
Outsider
7/13/2010 1:58pm
You mean from that show that NO ONE watched? I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became...

I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became fans?

Became fans? As in "paying to see a race in a sport they never followed before type fans"?

Really>?
TeamGreen
7/13/2010 2:02pm
Butters wrote:
How come nobody misses Josh Hill?
Because I saw him ride at Mammoth and it was Pathetic. He couldn't hang with Nick Paluzzi and Austin Howell (Suzuki AM. Team)!

Survey says he takes a serious bump"down"...

On the other-hand: He appears to be talkin' to Valli.

Time will tell.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/13/2010 2:45pm
Yeah he could ride this weekend...........................But he wont.
7/13/2010 2:45pm
TeamGreen wrote:
O.K., I'll bite...

TeamGreen wrote:
A. Your posts show that you DO care. B. That's cool; because, regardless of all the shit posted in here, he's important [i]to[/i] and [i]for[/i] the...
A. Your posts show that you DO care.

B. That's cool; because, regardless of all the shit posted in here, he's important to and for the sport.

C. I care about the numbers. They're indicative of the where the sport's marketablitiy is at...at this point...

D. I've always liked this kid. I wish he'd get over the Bilng; but, guess what? (See "E")

E. He's earned ALL of it. It's his Gig.

F. Hope he comes back and makes RD work harder.
A. You are taking my posts the wrong way because I really do NOT care nor will I ever know how many fans he has.

B. Yes he is
C. James is not bigger than the sport. There are always new guys pushing.
D. I don't mind the bling
E. Yep he has
F. I hope he comes back and wins..A LOT! Mostly for all the haters. I myself like good racing but I want to see the BEST out there as much as possible.
adamdf
7/13/2010 2:46pm
Outsider wrote:
Well, this is from twitter... [b]js7 Good day of riding so far. Got to keep pushing toward Dilla so starting to buckle down. Having a blast...
Well, this is from twitter...

js7

Good day of riding so far. Got to keep pushing toward Dilla so starting to buckle down. Having a blast doing it
Outsider wrote:

And with that "The End" of this thread
7/13/2010 2:50pm

Outsider wrote:
[b]I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became fans?[/b] Became fans? As in "paying to see a...
I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became fans?

Became fans? As in "paying to see a race in a sport they never followed before type fans"?

Really>?
Do you have to go to a race to be a fan? Or maybe they have been to a race and haven't been a fan but now are? I don't know. Red Bull is freaking huge. Maybe they were giving JS shit away. Just thinking with an open mind and outside of the "CORE" fan mindset.
7/13/2010 2:51pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Yeah he could ride this weekend...........................But he wont.
Really he could? You know this how? Everything is set up with his team and all that and ready to go?
Outsider
7/13/2010 3:05pm

Outsider wrote:
[b]I wonder how many of the 70 - 80K at Flugtag in Miami this past weekend became fans?[/b] Became fans? As in "paying to see a...

Really>?
Do you have to go to a race to be a fan? Or maybe they have been to a race and haven't been a fan but...
Do you have to go to a race to be a fan? Or maybe they have been to a race and haven't been a fan but now are? I don't know. Red Bull is freaking huge. Maybe they were giving JS shit away. Just thinking with an open mind and outside of the "CORE" fan mindset.
I bet Maddo and TP199 picked up some fans with their Redbull stunts... Flugtag? Sideways
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
I was quoting you dumbass!! Read your own quote. "He could ride this weekend and it wouldn't shut some of them up"
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
I was quoting you dumbass!! Read your own quote. "He could ride this weekend and it wouldn't shut some of them up"
7/13/2010 3:58pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Really? I wasn't saying he could. Maybe your lack of comprehension skills is overshadowing your old, mad at the world cuz my life sux attitude. Since you said he could, I asked how you knew he could? Your answer should be you don't have a fucking clue instead of trying to take your non consequential shots at me.
TeamGreen
7/13/2010 4:02pm
Outsider wrote:

adamdf wrote:
And with that "The End" of this thread
Actually...

When he shows up to a race...

Then, there will be an end to "these" threads.

Post a reply to: If Kevin can do it, why not James?

The Latest