If JG33 can do it still JS7, can.

cortismac89
5/7/2017 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2017 8:23pm
Nothing against JG33, but if he can still put on a hell of a show JS7 should still be able to.... No matter what you guys say JS7 is the reason the sport is as big as it is... Hands down because of Ricky C, JS7, RV, and Dungey.....

I respect JM but all us true moto fans knew him, not the outside world. Random rant I KNOW!!!

But someone should get JS7 back on a bike... Pay him a minimum salary and see what he can do. I think his time off could of been a good thing to heel up, to get fat, and now its time to put in the work, give your fans 2-3 more years and then retire...

Im not even asking you to ride outdoors, just get ready for SX......

Not sure if anyone else agrees with me... but the move you are pulling right now is Trash... if you have nothing tell your fans... if you not coming back tell your fans

You dont owe anyone nothing but it would be nice to know what you are doing to the people that still brag on your name.... you not just letting fans down you letting your SPORT down... The sport you had alot to do with...

Do you not realize once your are truely gone the sport will be new age and your are the last one of the sport that made moto what it is today.... Just think ab that
|
TDeath21
5/7/2017 5:22pm
But legends don't want to go out like that. Peyton Manning could have had another few years as a solid backup QB. Other players could too. But Stewart doesn't want to be out there battling for top tens. Reed is more the exception, not the rule.
cali11
5/7/2017 5:34pm
I'm 100% sure Stew still has the talent to win, but he has got to want to! Once you loose that drive it's hard to get it back.
SKlein
5/7/2017 5:36pm
If JG33 can do it still, JS7 can.
drt410
5/7/2017 5:41pm
If stewart was 100% all in mentally, wanted it as much as he used to, and trained as hard as he could he absolutely could knock out multiple race wins.

The Shop

bvm111
5/7/2017 5:42pm

Lucifa.
5/7/2017 5:44pm
James doesn't want to get back on the bike for "minimum salary". That's the problem.
ipbrew
5/7/2017 5:44pm
Bubba has suffered a lot of concussions and was not looking great before and specifically, after, the t-bone incident. Hard to think James could ride up to the level of '14 Toronto at this stage and that's what we, well I, would like to remember when thinking of Bubba. That is the attraction of ET3 and his, and Dungey's, charge(s) through the pack. I hope James is enjoying being a family man.
5/7/2017 5:57pm
Wasn't there an interview somewhere recently with Big James who said "he'll definitely be back"? Isn't this where all the "factory ECU" discussions stemmed from?

I'm pretty sure if JS7 showed up all thin and shredded like this photo below he wouldn't have a problem obtaining the unobtainable ECU. Until then, I think everyone gave up on him because he proved he didn't want to put in the hard work during his last years at Suzuki to stay fit.

Crush
5/7/2017 6:09pm
JS7 wishes he only had had JG's broken ankles.
JRT812
5/7/2017 6:16pm
JG said it best last night referring to having heart but having to fix his body. Personally, my opinion is Stew doesn't have the heart for it anymore and that is ok. In one way I hope I'm wrong and in another way I hope he heads for the greener pastures with his time and family.
fanger
5/7/2017 6:32pm
I just re watched the whole 2011 sx series, the amount of times he gooned it and took somebody out was ridiculous, I'm actually glad he isn't out there. He's a danger to himself and anybody out on the track.

Not to mention he probably cost reed the title by being a squid in the whoops.
bad juju
5/7/2017 6:33pm
Please no more JS7 talk. I bet you wanted to die over your first heart break and such. just let him go, you will feel better once you realize he never cared about you anyway. plus, so many other fish in the sea!!! Its gonna be ok bro, its gonna be ok....

250John
5/7/2017 6:44pm
Bubba can not keep it on two Wheels. JG33 does not crash every Saturday night after putting down a fast lap in qualifying during the day.
TDeath21
5/7/2017 6:56pm
fanger wrote:
I just re watched the whole 2011 sx series, the amount of times he gooned it and took somebody out was ridiculous, I'm actually glad he...
I just re watched the whole 2011 sx series, the amount of times he gooned it and took somebody out was ridiculous, I'm actually glad he isn't out there. He's a danger to himself and anybody out on the track.

2011 and 2012, he just couldn't adapt to not being the fastest guy anymore. Prior to that, on a SX track, even against RC, when he rode as fast as he possibly could, he was the fastest on the track. Not so from 2011 onward. It took him until 2013 to adjust to that, as 2012 was a crashfest as well.

Back to the point, I don't think Stewart could win at this point in his career. Yes I know there's the Reed/Grant/Windham argument, but their careers were not riddled with the same hits Stewart has taken. I'd like to be proven wrong. We will see.
gabrielito
5/7/2017 7:00pm
Difference is Grants needs to still do it and Stewart doesn't.
ledger
5/7/2017 7:55pm
gabrielito wrote:
Difference is Grants needs to still do it and Stewart doesn't.
True.
THEOUTSIDER
5/7/2017 8:27pm
If anyone in history cold win at the age of 31 it would be JS7.

He simply needs to be in shape. Get his bike set up right. And then slow his mind down to mach his bodies responses.

That's it.
TsmithMX
5/7/2017 9:25pm
bad juju wrote:
Please no more JS7 talk. I bet you wanted to die over your first heart break and such. just let him go, you will feel better...
Please no more JS7 talk. I bet you wanted to die over your first heart break and such. just let him go, you will feel better once you realize he never cared about you anyway. plus, so many other fish in the sea!!! Its gonna be ok bro, its gonna be ok....

Lol
p0wn
5/7/2017 9:38pm
I think JG has to because his fuckin mom gambled $1 million+ of his away so he has to totally redo his whole life. Only thing that's gonna give him the quality of life he wants is racing. JS7 I would hope to be pretty loaded.

Still pretty amazing that JG is doing what he does given all the injuries and shit he's gone through. Dude's a warrior and really talented.
5/10/2017 11:26am
bad juju wrote:
Please no more JS7 talk. I bet you wanted to die over your first heart break and such. just let him go, you will feel better...

You JS7 haters that come into these threads just to tell everyone how we should not talk about Bubba are so funny. Just stay outta the threads if you don't like him. There are still some of us that are curious if/when/where he may or may not show up.
jndmx
5/10/2017 11:58am

Motofinne
5/10/2017 12:04pm
JS7 can win races(not titles) if he has the determination to actually get in shape.
stone881
5/10/2017 12:05pm
Nothing against JG33, but if he can still put on a hell of a show JS7 should still be able to.... No matter what you guys...
Nothing against JG33, but if he can still put on a hell of a show JS7 should still be able to.... No matter what you guys say JS7 is the reason the sport is as big as it is... Hands down because of Ricky C, JS7, RV, and Dungey.....

I respect JM but all us true moto fans knew him, not the outside world. Random rant I KNOW!!!

But someone should get JS7 back on a bike... Pay him a minimum salary and see what he can do. I think his time off could of been a good thing to heel up, to get fat, and now its time to put in the work, give your fans 2-3 more years and then retire...

Im not even asking you to ride outdoors, just get ready for SX......

Not sure if anyone else agrees with me... but the move you are pulling right now is Trash... if you have nothing tell your fans... if you not coming back tell your fans

You dont owe anyone nothing but it would be nice to know what you are doing to the people that still brag on your name.... you not just letting fans down you letting your SPORT down... The sport you had alot to do with...

Do you not realize once your are truely gone the sport will be new age and your are the last one of the sport that made moto what it is today.... Just think ab that
I am sure a minimum salary will get him real fired up to do it again.

Let it go, he had his day in the sun and now its over. Plus his stlye and skill level is par for the course at this point and doesn't work as well on a 450. Hell all the kids coming up can Bubba scrub by the time they get on an 85.
mb60
5/10/2017 2:22pm
That shipped has sailed like the photo above. Grant. Brayton and Reed are examples of guys still getting it done.

Enjoy the life JS7 you deserved it.
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
5/10/2017 2:26pm
Wouldn't it just be creepy if JS7 never posted on Instagram again? It'd be like Chernobyl or some shit.
MX-LIFE.
5/10/2017 3:18pm
ipbrew wrote:
Bubba has suffered a lot of concussions and was not looking great before and specifically, after, the t-bone incident. Hard to think James could ride up...
Bubba has suffered a lot of concussions and was not looking great before and specifically, after, the t-bone incident. Hard to think James could ride up to the level of '14 Toronto at this stage and that's what we, well I, would like to remember when thinking of Bubba. That is the attraction of ET3 and his, and Dungey's, charge(s) through the pack. I hope James is enjoying being a family man.
Yesssssss this
MX-LIFE.
5/10/2017 3:23pm
fanger wrote:
I just re watched the whole 2011 sx series, the amount of times he gooned it and took somebody out was ridiculous, I'm actually glad he...

TDeath21 wrote:
2011 and 2012, he just couldn't adapt to not being the fastest guy anymore. Prior to that, on a SX track, even against RC, when he...
2011 and 2012, he just couldn't adapt to not being the fastest guy anymore. Prior to that, on a SX track, even against RC, when he rode as fast as he possibly could, he was the fastest on the track. Not so from 2011 onward. It took him until 2013 to adjust to that, as 2012 was a crashfest as well.

Back to the point, I don't think Stewart could win at this point in his career. Yes I know there's the Reed/Grant/Windham argument, but their careers were not riddled with the same hits Stewart has taken. I'd like to be proven wrong. We will see.
Yeah and Reed,Windam, Grant don't have the race wins or record career that JS7 has either!

Post a reply to: If JG33 can do it still JS7, can.

The Latest