If I was Mookie

crossrut
3/22/2017 8:14pm
I would be upset my brother was practicing with me and at least helping me improve..Stewart's are close so I suspect James is injured and off the bike
|
Radman66
3/22/2017 8:22pm
As if 6 new Stewart threads a day weren't enough
3/22/2017 8:42pm
Mookie's riding at the place that was built with James' winnings, I don't think he't got too much to be upset about.
Rockinar
3/22/2017 8:52pm
crossrut wrote:
I would be upset my brother was practicing with me and at least helping me improve..Stewart's are close so I suspect James is injured and off...
I would be upset my brother was practicing with me and at least helping me improve..Stewart's are close so I suspect James is injured and off the bike

If you call playing golf, eating BBQ and drinking beer "injured". Then yes...yes he is.

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
3/22/2017 8:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2017 8:54pm
Anyone who joins Vital should not be allowed to start a thread for at least 6 months and be limited to only a few stupid posts for the first few weeks, and yes I mean you crossrut and any of your other usernames you may have been banned under. Whistling
TannerMxer
3/22/2017 9:09pm
Mookie's riding at the place that was built with James' winnings, I don't think he't got too much to be upset about.
^^^
100% This. Seriously, everybody in that family owes Big James a debt of gratitude and then JS7 I bigger debt of gratitude.
JMR1976
3/22/2017 9:16pm
If i was Mookie I would find a good trainer.
3/22/2017 9:26pm
I had these same suspicions...Bubs was practicing with Mookie yet injured and off the bike.
kott0n
Fantasy
3717th
3/22/2017 9:56pm
He just needs to turn his aggression up. He's obviously fast. He get's passed and just takes it. You never see him trying to pass either, he comes into the corners hot and checks up. You only see him pass in the whoops.

He just needs more aggression.
Myke
Fantasy
2861st
3/22/2017 10:15pm
I had these same suspicions...Bubs was practicing with Mookie yet injured and off the bike.
Interesting. He could be injured, I never thought of that.
jeffro503
3/22/2017 10:24pm
Malcolm has the resources to train efficiently for this sport.....weather he does it or not is totally up to him , and shouldn't be James' job to keep Malcolm fit. James isn't riding , and you can bet that he aint fit right now either....nor should he be if he isn't racing. He's enjoying a retirement that he's told nobody about. Malcolm's fitness is 100% up to him, and if he isn't fit , then that is 100% his fault. He " could " finish better if he had great fitness....as talent alone in the pro ranks doesn't get you wins any more.

Make sense?
Jake_CR250R
3/22/2017 10:28pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Anyone who joins Vital should not be allowed to start a thread for at least 6 months and be limited to only a few stupid posts...
Anyone who joins Vital should not be allowed to start a thread for at least 6 months and be limited to only a few stupid posts for the first few weeks, and yes I mean you crossrut and any of your other usernames you may have been banned under. Whistling
Or atleast no posts until you change your avatar from the default.
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
3/22/2017 11:00pm
If I was Mookie I'd run as much flo yellow as possible because it looks pretty cool.
crossrut
3/23/2017 12:24am
lostboy819 wrote:
Anyone who joins Vital should not be allowed to start a thread for at least 6 months and be limited to only a few stupid posts...
Stop being so judgmental and just go with the flow
SigPig
3/23/2017 1:59am
jeffro503 wrote:
Malcolm has the resources to train efficiently for this sport.....weather he does it or not is totally up to him , and shouldn't be James' job...
Malcolm has the resources to train efficiently for this sport.....weather he does it or not is totally up to him , and shouldn't be James' job to keep Malcolm fit. James isn't riding , and you can bet that he aint fit right now either....nor should he be if he isn't racing. He's enjoying a retirement that he's told nobody about. Malcolm's fitness is 100% up to him, and if he isn't fit , then that is 100% his fault. He " could " finish better if he had great fitness....as talent alone in the pro ranks doesn't get you wins any more.

Make sense?
So what your saying is, Malcom needs Aldon?
Rockinar
3/23/2017 2:02am
kott0n wrote:
He just needs to turn his aggression up. He's obviously fast. He get's passed and just takes it. You never see him trying to pass either...
He just needs to turn his aggression up. He's obviously fast. He get's passed and just takes it. You never see him trying to pass either, he comes into the corners hot and checks up. You only see him pass in the whoops.

Hard to pass when you'e going backwards.
Rockinar
3/23/2017 2:08am
I think James is secretly racing as Mookie.
Motofinne
3/23/2017 2:10am
If i was Mookie i would concentrate more on getting into shape. 9 races into the season and there has been zero progress in the fitness department and the speed department. I hope he is trying to do the outdoors because he will have a hard time of getting a ride next year if he doesn't do way better in these last races and skips the outdoors again.

The sport needs guys like Mookie.
Motofinne
3/23/2017 2:12am
kott0n wrote:
He just needs to turn his aggression up. He's obviously fast. He get's passed and just takes it. You never see him trying to pass either...

He lacks fitness. You can't be aggressive when you ride tired.

The chances of him landing on his head would increase dramatically if he would be more aggressive. Compare the short heat races to the mains, huge difference in his style and results probably because he can't hold on for the 20 minutes.
3/23/2017 2:14am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 5:36am
crossrut wrote:
I would be upset my brother was practicing with me and at least helping me improve..Stewart's are close so I suspect James is injured and off...
Congrats! It looks you've started the first Stew thread of the day.

In looking at your post, I have to wonder why junior would be upset if his brother practiced with him. Wouldn't that make him a better rider?
magoo1982
3/23/2017 5:17am
Get a manual labor job , it will get him in better shape and makin money also .. Win , Win
JRT812
3/23/2017 5:24am
crossrut wrote:
Am I reading this correctly? I am reading as if you're saying Mookie should be upset that James is riding/practicing and making Mookie better.
dirtnapper
3/23/2017 6:06am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2017 6:12am
lostboy819 wrote:
"MAY have been banned under....." ?? Tongue

Almost CERTAINLY has been !! Haha
yzjs7
3/23/2017 6:13am
If I was mookie I would be grinning cus life is good. Dope vehicles, dope bikes, house etc
dirtnapper
3/23/2017 6:20am
crossrut wrote:
JRT812 wrote:
Am I reading this correctly? I am reading as if you're saying Mookie should be upset that James is riding/practicing and making Mookie better.
Don't worry - he makes even less sense when he posts under his other name - rutsmash.

Hes a troll. Move along.
JRT812
3/23/2017 6:22am
crossrut wrote:
JRT812 wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
Don't worry - he makes even less sense when he posts under his other name - rutsmash.

Hes a troll. Move along.
Guess it was my way to bring light to the nonsense... moving on
3/23/2017 6:28am
This is another troll thread. There has been a lot of this lately I guess to keep James's name active in internet hits...probably gets a check for all of this non-sense and continues to laugh his way to the bank.
Starcrossed
3/23/2017 6:32am
Motofinne wrote:
If i was Mookie i would concentrate more on getting into shape. 9 races into the season and there has been zero progress in the fitness...
If i was Mookie i would concentrate more on getting into shape. 9 races into the season and there has been zero progress in the fitness department and the speed department. I hope he is trying to do the outdoors because he will have a hard time of getting a ride next year if he doesn't do way better in these last races and skips the outdoors again.

The sport needs guys like Mookie.
Somewhere it was posted that the Ride365 gig is SX only, and Malcolm has the feelers out for an outdoor ride.
IWreckALot
3/23/2017 6:49am
crossrut wrote:
JRT812 wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:

Hes a troll. Move along.
At least he has the rut theme going for him. He should reincarnate as rutslut next.
3/23/2017 7:00am
This is the most useless thread I've ever seen

Post a reply to: If I was Mookie

The Latest