Make a bet, Donate to your Charity. Wreckalot/Old-Man

Old-Man
5/15/2016 11:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2016 11:19pm
OK Dude, you ready to hand over 50 Bucks to my Charity this season?
I bet you 50 Bucks that Tomac beats Dungey in the final 2016 MX season point standings.

Was nice last year to give St, Jude's Children's Hospital my 50.00 dollar donation in your name...
Lets keep the tradition going and hope others follow.

You in?!?
|
IWreckALot
5/16/2016 5:20am
Old-Man wrote:
OK Dude, you ready to hand over 50 Bucks to my Charity this season? I bet you 50 Bucks that Tomac beats Dungey in the final...
I bet you 50 Bucks that Tomac beats Dungey in the final 2016 MX season point standings.

Was nice last year to give St, Jude's Children's Hospital my 50.00 dollar donation in your name...

You in?!?
Deal. Glad I hopped on and checked this place. I've been in Mexico all last week. Ha.

I'm not feeling real comfortable about the bet this year. I'm actually hoping Tomac puts on a clinic again his season. He started coming around in sx late so I'm thinking he's real close to 100%.

Dungey is dungey though. He's going to be there regularly. Should be a good season.

Bet accepted.
JW381
5/16/2016 6:16am
Right on
ledger
5/16/2016 7:17am
Very cool.
Old-Man
5/16/2016 5:24pm
Old-Man wrote:
OK Dude, you ready to hand over 50 Bucks to my Charity this season? I bet you 50 Bucks that Tomac beats Dungey in the final...

You in?!?
IWreckALot wrote:
Deal. Glad I hopped on and checked this place. I've been in Mexico all last week. Ha. I'm not feeling real comfortable about the bet this...
Deal. Glad I hopped on and checked this place. I've been in Mexico all last week. Ha.

I'm not feeling real comfortable about the bet this year. I'm actually hoping Tomac puts on a clinic again his season. He started coming around in sx late so I'm thinking he's real close to 100%.

Dungey is dungey though. He's going to be there regularly. Should be a good season.

Bet accepted.
Haaa, Hope you didn't have any problems in Mexico.
The media has that place looking like a mass murders hangout and the place to go to elude United States. Been there a couple times and had a Blast in Cancun & Puerto Vallarta.
In my younger days (Just couple years ago) The hot spot was Cancun Party on the Beach 24/7.
Excited that Tomac is looking good as of Late, hope he keeps the wick burning throughout the MX Season.

Thought a few others would get some bets going for their Fav. Charity's

The Shop

Niloz
5/16/2016 7:11pm
My bet is on Dungey but I will tack on $50 to the bet winner for either of your charities regardless of who wins - wreckalot who is your charity of choice?
IWreckALot
5/16/2016 7:31pm
Niloz wrote:
My bet is on Dungey but I will tack on $50 to the bet winner for either of your charities regardless of who wins - wreckalot...
My bet is on Dungey but I will tack on $50 to the bet winner for either of your charities regardless of who wins - wreckalot who is your charity of choice?
I'm a sucker for children's hospitals. St judes is my pick usually. One of my co workers kids has/had brain cancer and they went through a royal nightmare. Sucks to see a kid go through chemo when they have had absolutely no way to control what happened to them. There are plenty of other issues kids face and most of the time it's through no control of their own. So no matter what the money goes towards, as long as it benefits the kids one way or another, I'm about it.
IWreckALot
5/16/2016 7:43pm
Old-Man wrote:

You in?!?
IWreckALot wrote:
Deal. Glad I hopped on and checked this place. I've been in Mexico all last week. Ha. I'm not feeling real comfortable about the bet this...

Bet accepted.
Old-Man wrote:
Haaa, Hope you didn't have any problems in Mexico. The media has that place looking like a mass murders hangout and the place to go to...
Haaa, Hope you didn't have any problems in Mexico.
The media has that place looking like a mass murders hangout and the place to go to elude United States. Been there a couple times and had a Blast in Cancun & Puerto Vallarta.
In my younger days (Just couple years ago) The hot spot was Cancun Party on the Beach 24/7.
Excited that Tomac is looking good as of Late, hope he keeps the wick burning throughout the MX Season.

Thought a few others would get some bets going for their Fav. Charity's
We were in Puerto Vallarta at an all inclusive. It was my first experience at an all inclusive resort. It was called the "Now Amber". It didn't disappoint at all. Our drink glasses stayed full the entire time we were at the beach and the staff was simply amazing. Super positive attitudes and very eager to serve. There was a bar in the hotel and the bartender just wanted to pour tequila shots non stop for us. Haha. Nothing like never ending premium tequila. We left the resort 3 times and security was a concern in the back of my mind. Mostly for my wife. Most of the time if something happens to a guy, it's murder, but they do way worse to women. one of the times was to go to the liquor store. I ended up bringing 5 bottles of really good tequila home. Here are 4 of the bottles . The cazadores on the left is mostly what we were shooting but it's more of a patron or mid shelf type of tequila. The other three make patron look like a bottom shelf tequila. They're so smooth and have really good flavor! I wish I could have gotten a few other bottles to try also but I was a little afraid customs would get pissy about bringing in more than what we did.
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
5/16/2016 8:23pm
Niloz wrote:
My bet is on Dungey but I will tack on $50 to the bet winner for either of your charities regardless of who wins - wreckalot...
Wanna have our own bet? I ain't $50 rich but I got $20 on Tomac
Starcrossed
5/16/2016 8:43pm
If you guys want to make it a three way bet, I'll take Roczen for $50, with the charitable cause being the Big Air Kids Fair at Loma Linda Childrens Hospital.
Jimmy_Sloan
5/16/2016 9:37pm
My bet is that Dungey takes it. If Tomac wins, I'll add 20.00 to the Children's fund.
ledger
5/16/2016 10:45pm
I'm in for $50.00 to The Homeless Kids of Colorado Springs, CO. If Tomac wins. Smile I'm in for $50.00 to St. Jude if Dungey wins. Smile I'm in $50.00/$50.00 to both charities if Roczen pulls it off. Woohoo Well, shit the bed, I KNOW that I'm gonna be out of some munnay !! Seriously, Its all about the kid's, so its a win in my book, Oh, good pick (Tomac) and great idea Old-Man.
Niloz
5/17/2016 8:12pm
ledger wrote:
I'm in for $50.00 to The Homeless Kids of Colorado Springs, CO. If Tomac wins. :) I'm in for $50.00 to St. Jude if Dungey wins...
I'm in for $50.00 to The Homeless Kids of Colorado Springs, CO. If Tomac wins. Smile I'm in for $50.00 to St. Jude if Dungey wins. Smile I'm in $50.00/$50.00 to both charities if Roczen pulls it off. Woohoo Well, shit the bed, I KNOW that I'm gonna be out of some munnay !! Seriously, Its all about the kid's, so its a win in my book, Oh, good pick (Tomac) and great idea Old-Man.
I'm in for this - colintrax jump in here dude
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
5/17/2016 8:15pm
ledger wrote:
I'm in for $50.00 to The Homeless Kids of Colorado Springs, CO. If Tomac wins. :) I'm in for $50.00 to St. Jude if Dungey wins...
Niloz wrote:
I'm in for this - colintrax jump in here dude
Lol I got lost with everybody betting, but I'm all for Tomac $20
Oh and my charity is St.Jude. Gotta help the kids
Old-Man
5/18/2016 12:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2016 1:27pm
Cool that more are joining, just don't know how the betting thing is going to happen Laughing
Guess me and wreckalot are good maybe the rest of you guys can pick one another to bet against and pick your Charities? Either way very cool!

coolhand
5/18/2016 12:37pm
$20 on Tomac
Old-Man
5/18/2016 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2016 11:14pm
ledger wrote:
The way it came about was last year Wreckolot favored Dungey for the MX Championship and I Tomac. I was kicking ass but Tomac had is get off and that was that. Hopefully it comes down to a full season this time.
So Contacting him he decided the funds should go to St. Jude Children's Hospital or another Charity, decided to give the 50 Bucks to St. Jude
So as it goes for this year guess we're making this an annual thing and making Donations to our favorite Charities.
In hindsight I would say it was Wreckolots idea not mine but I'm all for this type of behavior Laughing
Old-Man
5/18/2016 12:42pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2016 1:03pm
Maybe everybody that picks anybody but the winner donates what they said they were to either St, Jude's or The Homeless Kids of Colorado Springs, CO?

Sound Like a winner?

Plus i changed the Post Title to better fit the talk in the thread.
Old-Man
5/18/2016 1:10pm
Of course you'll need to verify your donation by something like this:

Last years donation receipt
peelout
5/18/2016 1:15pm
Yo, OldDude, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Lenny/Huck had one of the best Vital bets of all time! One of the best Vital bets of all time!
Old-Man
5/18/2016 1:23pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2016 11:15pm
peelout wrote:
Yo, OldDude, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Lenny/Huck had one of the best Vital bets of all time! One of the...
Yo, OldDude, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Lenny/Huck had one of the best Vital bets of all time! One of the best Vital bets of all time!
What happen to it? would have been cool to get it to grow every year.

Did someone forget to Pay?..LOL

And for the record? I'm not that Old, just felt like shit and very Old when I woke up that Saturday morning..LOL
GD2
Fantasy
854th
5/18/2016 2:21pm
I got Tomac for the championship. If anyone else wins, I'll donate $25 to St. Jude.

731chopper
Fantasy
390th
5/18/2016 2:22pm
If Dungey wins the championship I will donate $25 to St. Jude. I'll be rooting for Eli Tomac this summer.
Old-Man
6/8/2016 9:58am
Even thou Dungey is out for a bit doesn't mean the others won't find the same fate so it's a wait and see game.
Find it Ironic that Tomac got hurt at Lakewood last year on our bet and now Dungey gets hurt too at the same track.

Oh and the money is going to St, Jude. I tried calling and emailing the Colorado springs deal and never got an answer to my question "How much of the donations go to administration?"
IWreckALot
6/8/2016 11:10am
Old-Man wrote:
Even thou Dungey is out for a bit doesn't mean the others won't find the same fate so it's a wait and see game. Find it...
Even thou Dungey is out for a bit doesn't mean the others won't find the same fate so it's a wait and see game.
Find it Ironic that Tomac got hurt at Lakewood last year on our bet and now Dungey gets hurt too at the same track.

Oh and the money is going to St, Jude. I tried calling and emailing the Colorado springs deal and never got an answer to my question "How much of the donations go to administration?"
Ha. I was looking for this thread once Dungey's injury came out. I searched your history but for some reason it wasn't pulling up properly. I guess it might have had something to do with the glitches that were going on the other day.

I have a feeling I'll be paying $50.

Tomac and Dungey are my favorite riders to watch. With Dungey basically out now, I sure hope Tomac can pour it on strong. Sometimes a rider like Dungey going out can give a guy like Tomac a mental boost. If Tomac can just get a damn start he'll be there with Roczen. But Roczen is riding solid for sure.

IWreckALot
7/5/2016 11:38am
Well my $50 is done for. Went ahead and faced the music.

IWreckALot
7/5/2016 11:39am
Here is another screen they gave for verification.

ML512
Fantasy
36th
7/5/2016 11:54am
Bravo, sir. Cool
GD2
Fantasy
854th
9/3/2016 10:23pm
Little late, but I did it.

Post a reply to: Make a bet, Donate to your Charity. Wreckalot/Old-Man

The Latest