IF ALLESSI can fix....

TeamGreen
1/8/2012 8:32pm
Things for Mike to fix:

1. Get the rear to track better in the whoops

2. Get 10 pounds off the bike-Starting w/ the unsuspended areas.

3. Ride 20-25 min sessions at the compound starting at the back of the pack w/ 10 rider minimum.

4. Practice on tighter/more "technical" track.
BobbyM
1/8/2012 8:35pm
KAWboy14 wrote:
.....laps 2 thru 20, he will own a championship!
and if you pull yer teeth i'll marry you....dork.

mike looked awesome last night and he now knows he can run with the big dogs. it will only get better from here.
BobbyM
1/8/2012 8:36pm
dboivin wrote:
i don't get why everyone thinks he did so great. it was a track with minimal whoops and he was mid pack. thats not an upgrade...
i don't get why everyone thinks he did so great.

it was a track with minimal whoops and he was mid pack. thats not an upgrade.
beat the fuck out of how josh grant did.
hartebreak
Fantasy
247th
1/8/2012 8:48pm
dboivin wrote:
i don't get why everyone thinks he did so great. it was a track with minimal whoops and he was mid pack. thats not an upgrade...

BobbyM wrote:
Amen to that.

The Shop

FCTRY
1/8/2012 10:32pm
dboivin wrote:

The mellow whoops were certainly a factor, it will be interesting to see how he contends on a track with real whoops, if he has made any progress on that or not. Nonetheless, he ended up with the 6th best lap time of the night, and he could have coasted to 6th if not for an attempted pass for 5th. In this field, that's pretty sick for a guy who is not really into supercross and makes no pretense about that fact.
JIM256
1/8/2012 11:07pm
dboivin wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
IT9 almost did. I watched Ivan storm over to the Motoconcepts rig looking for MA800 in full gear right after the main. Of course Tony comes out along with Genova and tries to diffuse the situation but Ivan told them to F.O. and send Mike on out. Mike came out, apologized and Ivan told him he had one coming...and Mike agreed. Ivan was heated though...
LtColMXUSM131
Fantasy
270th
1/9/2012 1:40am
machine wrote:
Mike did very well, considering SX isn't his thing.
I don't think racers now a day can afford NOT to have SX be their thing...
Good ride for him though.
Huckster
1/9/2012 3:37am
KAWboy14 wrote:
allessi proved it wasnt the ktm!
and he got help from Shorty with that as well.....
jamma10
1/9/2012 3:50am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2012 3:57am
This ones for R-acer:
1/9/2012 7:49am
R-acer wrote:
At Least he is back to getting starts, now that he is back on a 450 Wink
Your schtick has been tired for a few years now.
motogrady
1/9/2012 7:54am
And where did the full blown factory Suzuki rider finish?
bartoner
1/9/2012 8:03am
the stadium was filled with these shirts on saturday, since they were giving them away for free in the parking lot....kinda reminded of the "believe the hype" days...

KAWboy14
1/9/2012 1:55pm
KAWboy14 wrote:
.....laps 2 thru 20, he will own a championship!
BobbyM wrote:
and if you pull yer teeth i'll marry you....dork. mike looked awesome last night and he now knows he can run with the big dogs. it...
and if you pull yer teeth i'll marry you....dork.

mike looked awesome last night and he now knows he can run with the big dogs. it will only get better from here.
ha.....! Smile
BobbyM
1/9/2012 2:05pm
dboivin wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
JIM256 wrote:
IT9 almost did. I watched Ivan storm over to the Motoconcepts rig looking for MA800 in full gear right after the main. Of course Tony comes...
IT9 almost did. I watched Ivan storm over to the Motoconcepts rig looking for MA800 in full gear right after the main. Of course Tony comes out along with Genova and tries to diffuse the situation but Ivan told them to F.O. and send Mike on out. Mike came out, apologized and Ivan told him he had one coming...and Mike agreed. Ivan was heated though...
i like tedesco and i love tony berluti but if this is true i say bummer. i would try to leave all the emotion on the track and not in the pits. if somebody jacks with you in the race maybe the aggression can be saved for the next race and dealt with then.
Sherwood
1/9/2012 2:13pm
BobbyM wrote:
JIM256 wrote:
IT9 almost did. I watched Ivan storm over to the Motoconcepts rig looking for MA800 in full gear right after the main. Of course Tony comes...
BobbyM wrote:
i like tedesco and i love tony berluti but if this is true i say bummer. i would try to leave all the emotion on the...
i like tedesco and i love tony berluti but if this is true i say bummer. i would try to leave all the emotion on the track and not in the pits. if somebody jacks with you in the race maybe the aggression can be saved for the next race and dealt with then.
IT9's simply annoyed with the amount of run-ins he's had with the kid.
S.Loyer
1/9/2012 2:18pm
I have never really complimented the Alessi camp or cared too...but MA800 rode very good last weekend.

Post a reply to: IF ALLESSI can fix....

The Latest