I wonder if JLaw...

jleews6
7/26/2010 2:35pm
GuyB wrote:
Wow, aren't you an inquisitive want-to-know-it-all with an anonymous email. I was told exactly what I told you. That he had an offer of training and...
Wow, aren't you an inquisitive want-to-know-it-all with an anonymous email.

I was told exactly what I told you. That he had an offer of training and limited support as long as he stuck to the terms of the deal, which included showing up when scheduled, and being in contact with the team. Apparently that didn't work, and they're no longer working together. The embellishment you suggested is just that...embellishment.

I'm sorry that I don't have minute details for you to pore over.

Okay, I take back that last part. I'm not really sorry.
He had the chance of a lifetime and blew it,,,,,,,, again!

chrisbuehler
7/26/2010 2:56pm
GuyB wrote:
Wow, aren't you an inquisitive want-to-know-it-all with an anonymous email. I was told exactly what I told you. That he had an offer of training and...
Wow, aren't you an inquisitive want-to-know-it-all with an anonymous email.

I was told exactly what I told you. That he had an offer of training and limited support as long as he stuck to the terms of the deal, which included showing up when scheduled, and being in contact with the team. Apparently that didn't work, and they're no longer working together. The embellishment you suggested is just that...embellishment.

I'm sorry that I don't have minute details for you to pore over.

Okay, I take back that last part. I'm not really sorry.
That's just a-fuckin-mazin! Maybe we are the ones who have the situation wrong and he just isn't in to racing anymore. He's got to take a look in the mirror though and realize it's about the only career he's gonna have. Why would he not take full advantage of a ride with JGR? Just blows me away.
7/26/2010 3:29pm
That's just a-fuckin-mazin! Maybe we are the ones who have the situation wrong and he just isn't in to racing anymore. He's got to take a...
That's just a-fuckin-mazin! Maybe we are the ones who have the situation wrong and he just isn't in to racing anymore. He's got to take a look in the mirror though and realize it's about the only career he's gonna have. Why would he not take full advantage of a ride with JGR? Just blows me away.
Only career? He was working the tire machine at my local shop this past weekend just fine. Whistling

I keep hoping the best for the kid--he IS a talented rider and fun to watch....but geeeezzz already....
I f I was in his situation with my career and JGR made me an offer, I would have been there 1/2 an hour early and left an hour after they told me I could go....maybe there is more to it, but, regardless, it's hard to believe he didn't make that situation/offer work for himself (well, not really come to think about it).
peelout719
7/26/2010 3:31pm
before everyone goes on the "let's bag on him even when we don't know shit" train...

someone show me a PR saying he "had a ride" with JGR.

until then, i'll take it more as they were supporting him with parts and a place to train with an intent to support him in the future.

just sayin. show me the PR

The Shop

JM21
Fantasy
3990th
7/26/2010 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 4:16pm
JACK_Schit
7/26/2010 3:35pm
Funny how Jlaw stalked smack about Dungey choking...... and when its all said and don't look who is king and look who is in the unemployment line... ha ha.
JBDANK
7/26/2010 3:42pm
hard work beats TALENT if the TALENT doesnt work hard ! so in that case IF jay put in the hard work that dungey puts in i think he cud beat him !
JBDANK
7/26/2010 3:43pm
he would beat him ! but that IF he put in the work
jeffro503
7/26/2010 3:44pm
Well , after reading what GuyB posted.....I have come to the conclusion J-law is just a permanent fuck up....plain and simple!

He should be thankful to even have anyone willing still help him......Without getting paid , except for some incentive money!

His stock is so far down in the dumper now......I don't think anything worth shit can be salvaged for any type of a career.

And don't get me wrong....I would love to see the kid back out there racing again....I just don't see it happening on any kind of a professional event.

Pretty much screwed himself good this time.
FIREfish148
7/26/2010 3:49pm
Outsider wrote:
I wonder if windbreakers will ever make a comeback...
windbreakers are the shit.
7/26/2010 3:51pm
Cygnus wrote:
No but I bet JS7 is.
huck wrote:
Why? After the outdoor season, RD5 will have 2/3 of the big bike titles that JS7 has...in a lot less years!!!!!!

Believe it!!
Cygnus wrote:
Sure but does he have his own tv show.
Yes !! it's on every saturday or sunday, when they air the 45O Class: whistle:
Cigaro
7/26/2010 3:52pm
huck wrote:
Just because JS7 makes an occasional appearance on the Eric Sorby show, doesn't mean anything...
LaughingLaughingLaughing No doubt they should just hand it over to Sorby now.
JACK_Schit
7/26/2010 3:59pm
News flash - next Oprah Winfrey Show has an exclusive tell all interview with Jason Lawrence and the new lief he is turning - some say he is hinting about Christianity!
fgb729
7/26/2010 4:00pm
If JLaw took mx more serious, and trained as hard as Dungey, he could sweep sx and mx. He has more natural talent then anyone ive ever seen. Unfortunately, he doesn't take advantage of it, and he'll always catch a bad wrap for it. I wish him the best and hope he realizes what a gift he has.

Post a reply to: I wonder if JLaw...

The Latest