I think all these crashes and injuries are finally catching up to James...

rcm406
3/19/2011 7:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:50pm
Seriously the dude needs to retire before he kills himself! I'm James' biggest fan but I'm starting to fear for the guy! With that said, I really hope he is OK!
|
ocscottie
3/19/2011 7:20pm
I heard he was pointing at his arm, lets hope he didnt hit his head. (this is all rumor, havent even tried to confirm anything yet)

What a wild night...
ocscottie
3/19/2011 7:23pm
Here is where i read it, Matthes twitter:

"Stewie sort of crawled, wiggled his way off the track on his butt--he then sort of sat there, some say he pointed to his arm.."
Hank_Thrill
3/19/2011 7:25pm
ocscottie wrote:
Here is where i read it, Matthes twitter: "Stewie sort of crawled, wiggled his way off the track on his butt--he then sort of sat there...
Here is where i read it, Matthes twitter:

"Stewie sort of crawled, wiggled his way off the track on his butt--he then sort of sat there, some say he pointed to his arm.."
Man, that sucks.... Sad
Motodude
3/19/2011 7:27pm
as predicted, if 7 doesnt win tonight he wont win the series.

The Shop

elsinore
3/19/2011 7:32pm
Dude had it in his lap. I wonder how he went down?
rcm406
3/19/2011 7:41pm
elsinore wrote:
Dude had it in his lap. I wonder how he went down?
Man I know, he never capitalizes on others mistakes! Remember St Louis 2006? RC dnf and James had the win in the bag and then brain farted and couldn't start his bike and finished 17th. And then I think Dallas 2006 "the boat incident with RC" James had the win in the bag and again brain farted and finished 2nd to Reed and lost 3 pts. You know what? James lost the title that year by 2 pts!
elsinore
3/19/2011 7:49pm
I remember fuel gate in 2006, and RC saying fuck em, I will just go races cars. Damn if The GOAT didn't follow thru on his promise. Bubba has thrown away so many opportunities over the years that it makes one wonder. The one that stands out to me is at the MXDN in the UK when he went down and let Everts school him in front of the world.
HighCam
3/19/2011 7:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2011 7:53pm
rcm406 wrote:
Seriously the dude needs to retire before he kills himself! I'm James' biggest fan but I'm starting to fear for the guy! With that said, I...
Seriously the dude needs to retire before he kills himself! I'm James' biggest fan but I'm starting to fear for the guy! With that said, I really hope he is OK!
I heard that the AMA or FIM almost didn't let Stewart race Indy, after his big Daytona crash. Saying he didn't have enough time to let his brain rest. Now AMA/FIM are going to have the bench him after this weekend, if he is well enough to even try to race.
skidsteer16
3/19/2011 7:54pm
HighCam wrote:
I heard that the AMA or FIM almost didn't let Stewart race Indy, after his big Daytona crash. Saying he didn't have enough time to let...
I heard that the AMA or FIM almost didn't let Stewart race Indy, after his big Daytona crash. Saying he didn't have enough time to let his brain rest. Now AMA/FIM are going to have the bench him after this weekend, if he is well enough to even try to race.
Really? Who'd you hear that from?

Some guy you know?
flarider
3/19/2011 7:57pm
Crash was not his fault.
It was a wicked section for a start.
Many crashes there.
rcm406
3/19/2011 8:01pm
flarider wrote:
Crash was not his fault.
Many crashes there.
Well that's where smarts comes into play! He should have knew that and took it easy and instead of trying to win the race in the 1st lap!
mt798
3/19/2011 8:03pm
flarider wrote:
Crash was not his fault.
Many crashes there.
Who designed this track?
flarider
3/19/2011 8:03pm
rcm406 wrote:
Well that's where smarts comes into play! He should have knew that and took it easy and instead of trying to win the race in the...
Well that's where smarts comes into play! He should have knew that and took it easy and instead of trying to win the race in the 1st lap!
And you know he did that how?
smeg
3/19/2011 8:05pm
rcm406 wrote:
Well that's where smarts comes into play! He should have knew that and took it easy and instead of trying to win the race in the...
flarider wrote:
Well the fact that he did not score 1 lap in ama timing should be a pretty good indication
flarider
3/19/2011 8:09pm
rcm406 wrote:
flarider wrote:
smeg wrote:
Well the fact that he did not score 1 lap in ama timing should be a pretty good indication
Indication of what?
Trent179
3/19/2011 8:10pm
It's kinda sad with his amazing skill, but I seriously doubt he ever contends for a championship again...Seems to be losing his edge which is resulting in even more crashing. I hope I'm wrong. I don't like seeing him crash his brains out every week.
flarider
3/19/2011 8:12pm
Trent179 wrote:
It's kinda sad with his amazing skill, but I seriously doubt he ever contends for a championship again...Seems to be losing his edge which is resulting...
It's kinda sad with his amazing skill, but I seriously doubt he ever contends for a championship again...Seems to be losing his edge which is resulting in even more crashing. I hope I'm wrong. I don't like seeing him crash his brains out every week.
WTF?
smeg
3/19/2011 8:13pm
flarider wrote:
smeg wrote:
flarider wrote:
Indication of what?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........that he crashed on the first lap....I am sorry are you mentally challenged in some way....I can type slower if need be.
wildbill
3/19/2011 8:15pm
Trent179 wrote:
It's kinda sad with his amazing skill, but I seriously doubt he ever contends for a championship again...Seems to be losing his edge which is resulting...
omfg bubba's a racer...It's what he does.

Do you seriously believe the bullshit you are spewing?
rcm406
3/19/2011 8:15pm
Trent179 wrote:
flarider wrote:
WTF?
I agree, I think he's done! As much as I hate to say that, I think it's true
flarider
3/19/2011 8:16pm
smeg wrote:
flarider wrote:
Indication of what?
smeg wrote:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........that he crashed on the first lap....I am sorry are you mentally challenged in some way....I can type slower if need be.
No one denied he crashed.
Are you mentally incapable of understanding what people write?

Go back and read.
Cody24
Fantasy
2673rd
3/19/2011 8:16pm
Trent179 wrote:
flarider wrote:
WTF?
WTF what? Isn't it true that he seems to be losing his touch? Everyone thought he was going to dominate this year. I've never seen him rag doll it so many times and continue to win. Guess we'll see. Hope he's okay.
SkidSteer
3/19/2011 8:17pm
flarider wrote:
Crash was not his fault.
Many crashes there.
rcm406 wrote:
You need to shut your mouth. You're useless. It's painfully obvious you dont understand our sport. take this tip and go the fuck away.
smeg
3/19/2011 8:22pm
rcm406 wrote:
flarider wrote:
my reading comprehension is more than adequate...........................your contention in this post is that RCM doesn't KNOW that JS was trying to win on the first lap....................exactly what was his thought process then smart guy. Are you saying JS was NOT trying to win on the first lap???????????
FARANG
3/19/2011 8:23pm
flarider wrote:
Crash was not his fault.
Many crashes there.
Not his fault because it was a tough section and others crashed there as well? Or not his fault because someone else made a mistake and took him out?

Haven't seen the race, how did he go down?
Trent179
3/19/2011 8:28pm
Trent179 wrote:
flarider wrote:
WTF?
Cody24 wrote:
WTF what? Isn't it true that he seems to be losing his touch? Everyone thought he was going to dominate this year. I've never seen him...
WTF what? Isn't it true that he seems to be losing his touch? Everyone thought he was going to dominate this year. I've never seen him rag doll it so many times and continue to win. Guess we'll see. Hope he's okay.
I love watching him race and hope he sticks it out for many years. At this rate it is not going to happen though. I don't mean this as a shot at him at all, I'm a fan. Watching him race sometimes is like watching someone play Russian roulette though. Seriously dude, just slow down a tad bit cause we dont want to loose you out of the series.
3/19/2011 8:37pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2011 8:37pm
Trent179 wrote:
flarider wrote:
WTF?
rcm406 wrote:
I agree, I think he's done! As much as I hate to say that, I think it's true
lucky james has more determination and focus than you do!..............and coming from his biggest FANBOY....sheesh..

he will win again!
redrider400
3/19/2011 8:39pm
flarider wrote:
Crash was not his fault.
Many crashes there.
I agree. Look at Ryan Sipes helmet cam of the track. It was a funky section for sure. You could carry Way to much speed going into it.
smeg
3/19/2011 8:40pm
flarider wrote:
Crash was not his fault.
Many crashes there.
I agree. Look at Ryan Sipes helmet cam of the track. It was a funky section for sure. You could carry Way to much speed going...
I agree. Look at Ryan Sipes helmet cam of the track. It was a funky section for sure. You could carry Way to much speed going into it.
ummmmmmmmmm...........what........................................so you agree the crash was not his fault???????????
redrider400
3/19/2011 8:41pm
flarider wrote:
Crash was not his fault.
Many crashes there.
I agree. Look at Ryan Sipes helmet cam of the track. It was a funky section for sure. You could carry Way to much speed going...
smeg wrote:
ummmmmmmmmm...........what........................................so you agree the crash was not his fault???????????
Well, of course it was his fault. I'm just saying that it wasn't from being stupid, just a tricky section.

Post a reply to: I think all these crashes and injuries are finally catching up to James...

The Latest