I rode a 450 for the first time last weekend...

Jake-247
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:28pm
Man, they are super easy to ride. Barely even need to keep corner speed with all of the power, just crack the throttle a bit and your set. But after 10-15 mins I really felt the weight difference between it and my 250, but still fun though. Woohoo

I still prefer my 250f but. Also, inb4 4 stroke hate.

Also, Discuss Wink
|
`ol Ger
7/7/2011 4:39am
4-strokes are a sinister plot to take over the world. We can't hear the enemy approach because of the noise. We will be too tired from riding the loud pigs to fight the enemy! See? Perfect.
jeffro503
7/7/2011 6:01am
Glad you got to test out a 450 Jake. One thing to remember is that because they are so "easy" to ride , it makes it easy for "everyone" to go fast in certain sections.......the corners and so forth is where you you would have to be faster than the normal guy to be faster on lap times. They are faster for sure.....but let me tell you this. You can trust them.....but don't ever , ever take one for granted !! Those 450's have an evil side to them , and a mind of their own at times. If it finds out that you are imitated what so ever.....it will spit you off and eat you for lunch! Going fast on one isn't the problem...........getting it to slow down and doing certain sections of the track correctly is where the work is at.

Glad you had fun though! I love my 450!

Post a reply to: I rode a 450 for the first time last weekend...

The Latest