I hope that James knows.............

bultokid
1/18/2010 10:55am
Larry wrote:
I cannot believe all of the drama of knocking a bike over. When I go to the ATL SX this year I am going to kick...
I cannot believe all of the drama of knocking a bike over.
When I go to the ATL SX this year I am going to kick every bike over in the pits untill I get thrown out.
I will be a Vital God!
Where can we start the "Free Larry" fund ?
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
1/18/2010 11:07am
P wrote:
that he's in the haters heads.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What would you talk about if you didn't talk about him.:unsure: The shit is over, talk about racing...
that he's in the haters heads.LaughingLaughingLaughing What would you talk about if you didn't talk about him.Unsure

The shit is over, talk about racing bitches.

P
It didn't make any sense the first time, why would you think it made any sense the second time?
peelout719
1/18/2010 11:15am
P wrote:
that he's in the haters heads.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What would you talk about if you didn't talk about him.:unsure: The shit is over, talk about racing...
that he's in the haters heads.LaughingLaughingLaughing What would you talk about if you didn't talk about him.Unsure

P
Crash82 wrote:
It didn't make any sense the first time, why would you think it made any sense the second time?
bingo,

i hope james knows what karma is... oh wait, he got a hefty dose of it on saturday.

stfu P.

The Shop

huck
1/18/2010 11:16am
P wrote:

P
Maybe it's time for an open letter to him?
TheWeapon
Fantasy
53rd
1/18/2010 11:19am
huck wrote:
I'll let you buy your way out of our bet for $250.00. You have until the end of the day to decide.

Huck--whats the bet i missed it?
huck wrote:
R-acer has James Stewart for the 2010 SX championship

Huck has every rider not named James Stewart for the 2010 SX championship.

$500 to the winner.
Nice! Wish I saw that one!!
Pdub
1/18/2010 11:19am
Bobbles wrote:
As bad as it was, Stewart won the championship in Phoenix. That will be the hardest 6 points ever and will be the difference at seasons...
As bad as it was, Stewart won the championship in Phoenix. That will be the hardest 6 points ever and will be the difference at seasons end.
Kinetic1 wrote:
HAhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You're funny! Stewart can win this championship but you thinking he already has is laughable at best. There is a certain blonde kid with all...
HAhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You're funny!

Stewart can win this championship but you thinking he already has is laughable at best. There is a certain blonde kid with all the confidence and speed in the world in his way and with a 9 point lead I might add. Not saying he can't do it just that it isn't going to be easy.
He's got the confidence, but his speed is still coming. When he qualifies on the pole, THEN he'll have all the "speed in the world" as you say.... it could happen this Saturday, akshully...
P
1/18/2010 11:20am
P wrote:

P
Crash82 wrote:
I'm guessing that you still have your shorts in a bunch about Flava Flav.Unsure

peelout..........you should do just that. ShockedLaughing

P
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/18/2010 11:21am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2010 11:23am
Larry wrote:
I cannot believe all of the drama of knocking a bike over. When I go to the ATL SX this year I am going to kick...
When I go to the ATL SX this year I am going to kick every bike over in the pits untill I get thrown out.
I will be a Vital God!
Do it when all the mechanics are there, and I'd guess you'll knock over about one before you get your ass beat down and ejected from the stadium. Smile

James was apparently looking for Chad but couldn't find him. That's probably a good thing, or the night (and season) might have ended much differently for both of them.

James got his warning. If repeat offenses happen, I'm sure they'd be dealt with accordingly.

Larry, as far as being a Vital God, if you're going to do something like that, please do me a favor and tell everyone that you post on Supercross.com, or biglennygetsit.com, or any other site *but* Vital.
Pdub
1/18/2010 11:24am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:08pm
So here's my question: where was the rest of the L&M San Manuel team when James went to the Kawasaki truck? Where was his voice of reason? Where were the people paid to take care of him? Did James wander over there alone?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/18/2010 11:26am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2010 11:26am
Larry and a couple other team members were still in the infield immediately after the race. I saw them talking on the radios, and then sprinting toward the pit area.
P
1/18/2010 11:34am
GuyB wrote:
Larry and a couple other team members were still in the infield immediately after the race. I saw them talking on the radios, and then sprinting...
Larry and a couple other team members were still in the infield immediately after the race. I saw them talking on the radios, and then sprinting toward the pit area.
Oh shit!Laughing

When they crashed James looked like he was in so much pain that he couldn't move and then to have a guy shove your head. I'm sure that he was heated by the end of the race.

P
Camp332
1/18/2010 11:38am
Here is it is..... James fukked up! .(period)
Pdub
1/18/2010 11:45am
GuyB wrote:
Larry and a couple other team members were still in the infield immediately after the race. I saw them talking on the radios, and then sprinting...
Wow, thanks. That's what I'm talking about: real news! Service with a smile! Wink
peelout719
1/18/2010 11:45am
your old farts turned into the squirts? that sucks
Jef
1/18/2010 11:48am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:08pm
GuyB wrote:
P wrote:
Oh shit!:laugh: When they crashed James looked like he was in so much pain that he couldn't move and then to have a guy shove your...
Oh shit!Laughing

When they crashed James looked like he was in so much pain that he couldn't move and then to have a guy shove your head. I'm sure that he was heated by the end of the race.

P
Was Stewart really that badly hurt? Why does a billion$-man walks back to the pits if he just could take the +taxi? Normally when there's something terrible wrong, you are NOT allowed to walk back, just to make any things worse (read: the team could lost $).
I wouldn't say he has nothing, but it looks more like a show. Look at crashes in the past. I've never seen a rider removed his helmet so shortly after a crash. Stewart was, knowing there were cams.

By the way, why would he be heated when somebody shove his head after a race accident? If that's normal, he would not ride at all ...

huck
1/18/2010 11:49am
GuyB wrote:
P wrote:
Oh shit!:laugh: When they crashed James looked like he was in so much pain that he couldn't move and then to have a guy shove your...
Oh shit!Laughing

P
If he was in so much pain...why did he go pushing over motorcycles IMMEDIATELY after the race?... lol

He was in as much pain as when TP grabbed his face in Canada. He needs to learn that without those other 19 guys on the gate...he's not getting paid!!
P
1/18/2010 12:00pm
So Jef (WTF???) and Huck don't even think the man was hurt...............oh boy.

P
akmx17
1/18/2010 12:03pm
R-acer wrote:
I have noticed in the past.... when the haters uprise like this, Stewart gets faster and sends them back under the rock they came out of...
I have noticed in the past.... when the haters uprise like this, Stewart gets faster and sends them back under the rock they came out of..... the rest of the season is going to be awesome!!
mmmm omg that D.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/18/2010 12:04pm
huck wrote:
If he was in so much pain...why did he go pushing over motorcycles IMMEDIATELY after the race?... lol He was in as much pain as when...
If he was in so much pain...why did he go pushing over motorcycles IMMEDIATELY after the race?... lol

He was in as much pain as when TP grabbed his face in Canada. He needs to learn that without those other 19 guys on the gate...he's not getting paid!!
Because he couldn't find a Chad to push over.

Watching him after the heat race crash, before the LCQ, and as he loaded into his car to leave the track? He is that hurt. That was no B.S. act. I'll be curious to see what happens after he's been checked out by his own doctors and better equipment than they have on-site in the Asterisk Mobile Medical Unit. Will he race next week? I'm wouldn't be 100 percent sure of that.
huck
1/18/2010 12:07pm
P wrote:
So Jef (WTF???) and Huck don't even think the man was hurt...............oh boy.

P
Really...that's what I said?

I know if I'm hurt...I wouldn't going trying to pick a fight and then destroy other's property! He should have been arrested for trespassing...and vandalism.
P
1/18/2010 12:09pm
P wrote:

P
huck wrote:
Really...that's what I said? I know if I'm hurt...I wouldn't going trying to pick a fight and then destroy other's property! He should have been arrested...
Really...that's what I said?

I know if I'm hurt...I wouldn't going trying to pick a fight and then destroy other's property! He should have been arrested for trespassing...and vandalism.
Again, oh boy..............

See GuyB's post above.

P
swizcore
1/18/2010 12:09pm
huck wrote:
If he was in so much pain...why did he go pushing over motorcycles IMMEDIATELY after the race?... lol He was in as much pain as when...

GuyB wrote:
Because he couldn't find a Chad to push over. Watching him after the heat race crash, before the LCQ, and as he loaded into his car...
Because he couldn't find a Chad to push over.

Watching him after the heat race crash, before the LCQ, and as he loaded into his car to leave the track? He is that hurt. That was no B.S. act. I'll be curious to see what happens after he's been checked out by his own doctors and better equipment than they have on-site in the Asterisk Mobile Medical Unit. Will he race next week? I'm wouldn't be 100 percent sure of that.
Obviously he was running on emotion and adrenaline when he went looking for Reed but in your opinion Steve, really what did he hope to achieve by doing it? Sure Reed's hand was busted but with Stewart hurting that much seems to me if it did come to blows, even a left hand throw to James' chest would about end it with the pain he was in.

Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
1/18/2010 12:11pm
P wrote:

P
LOL!
Jef
1/18/2010 12:14pm
P wrote:

P
I'm just wondering? I could not understand why the team risks his career (and more important their $) by let him walk back to the pits AND let him restart?

I really hope to see ALL the guys healthy back at the start for next race and see some nice racing.
huck
1/18/2010 12:16pm
P wrote:

See GuyB's post above.

P
So you don't think James should be responsible for the vandalism that he caused to somebody else's property?
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
1/18/2010 12:18pm
Unfortunately everyone doesn't think clearly when they are pissed.

I am just glad he did not grab Chad by the neck.
Larry
1/18/2010 12:19pm
Larry wrote:
I will be a Vital God!
GuyB wrote:
Do it when all the mechanics are there, and I'd guess you'll knock over about one before you get your ass beat down and ejected from...
Do it when all the mechanics are there, and I'd guess you'll knock over about one before you get your ass beat down and ejected from the stadium. Smile

James was apparently looking for Chad but couldn't find him. That's probably a good thing, or the night (and season) might have ended much differently for both of them.

James got his warning. If repeat offenses happen, I'm sure they'd be dealt with accordingly.

Larry, as far as being a Vital God, if you're going to do something like that, please do me a favor and tell everyone that you post on Supercross.com, or biglennygetsit.com, or any other site *but* Vital.
I was going to start in the Honda pits. Based on their performance so far I figured they did not have any mechanics.
I will be wearing my Vital T-shirt so that when the local news stations show the footage of me being handcuffed and taken away everyone would know where I post.
Come to think of it a vital wife beater would be even better!
P
1/18/2010 12:20pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:08pm
P wrote:

See GuyB's post above.

P
huck wrote:
So you don't think James should be responsible for the vandalism that he caused to somebody else's property?
If they should arrest him for that they should arrest Chad for assault, but only a bitch would press charges in either situation................

P
huck
1/18/2010 12:21pm
P wrote:

P
Did Chad land on him from 25 feet up? I must have missed that...

Post a reply to: I hope that James knows.............

The Latest