I hate it when...

Tumblin
Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 8:53pm
Not only your wife but your son side tracks your A1 plans. So You stash your cell, stay off the iPad, then settle in this morning for the qualifiers and cool I've made it through unscathed. But since its epic warm and the thrill of live has diminished, plus I've made it this far... i decide to take a break to do some solo Mt Biking, knowing good and well I could run into a moto head, but figure I could pedal through...and do. Only to return, settle into the mains and in walks daughter reveling in and spews she knows Bubba crashes out!
Another, coulda, woulda, shoulda in my life....Damn
|
Crush
1/5/2014 8:25pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 8:26pm
My Wife and Daughter were off to a bbq, leaving 2:30, race time down here.

I missed the 1st few heats and whatnot loading up cars and helping her go, but it's all good, that's what DVRs are for!

Having said that, I had a great afternoon drinking beer and chips and love my Girls like nothing else! All good!
Tumblin
1/5/2014 8:49pm
We had a great dinner and sampled multiple bottles of German Rieslings with my boy's girlfriend's family. Very enjoyable evening going through amazing photos and stories of their trip to the Galapagos Islands, actually glad it played out that way.
I did piss and moan the whole way going though LOL!
Tumblin
1/5/2014 8:53pm
And certainly I wasn't going to be surprised that #7 wasn't going to ruin his bike or body they way he was charging. But knowing it ruined that killer charge for me.

Post a reply to: I hate it when...

The Latest