I guess RV is riding MX3 at mxon

9/9/2011 8:39pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I think Raddad needs to pay special attention to the Average start. RV - 5.2 and RD - 4.5........this just totally blew his comment out of...
I think Raddad needs to pay special attention to the Average start. RV - 5.2 and RD - 4.5........this just totally blew his comment out of the water completely! He was saying RD passed more riders....this stat chart is saying something different!

Outsider.....where did you get this stat sheet? BTW.....thanks for posting this. very cool.
Based on avg. finish or laps led? RV having a lower avg finish and a higher avg start wouldn't definitely mean that he passed more riders since RD had that DNF, which would have obviously skewed his avg. finish.

That said, I thought RV would have passed more riders than RD but I could be wrong
motokawi818
9/9/2011 9:51pm
Yup. The nationals have nothing to do with the MXdN. If the defending MX1 champ is racing, then he should be racing MX1.
Your logic is so flawed I'm not going to even begin to try an argue with you. You obviously won't understand it. So if dungey wins mx1 this year then gets tenth in the nationals next year he should be the mx1 rider? Get off his nuts brotha!! Haha

The Shop

72kiteboarder
9/9/2011 9:55pm
Yup. The nationals have nothing to do with the MXdN. If the defending MX1 champ is racing, then he should be racing MX1.
Your logic is so flawed I'm not going to even begin to try an argue with you. You obviously won't understand it. So if dungey wins...
Your logic is so flawed I'm not going to even begin to try an argue with you. You obviously won't understand it. So if dungey wins mx1 this year then gets tenth in the nationals next year he should be the mx1 rider? Get off his nuts brotha!! Haha
So the defending champion is not afforded the opportunity to defend his title in your world? Your logic is so flawed that even trying to argue with would be like screaming at the side of a building.
moto282
9/9/2011 10:03pm
So the defending champion is not afforded the opportunity to defend his title in your world? Your logic is so flawed that even trying to argue...
So the defending champion is not afforded the opportunity to defend his title in your world? Your logic is so flawed that even trying to argue with would be like screaming at the side of a building.
Team USA is the defending champs. I don't care who runs MX1/MX3 between RV and RD, but you are wrong. How a rider performs in the nationals determines if they are on Team USA for MXDN. If Dungey had a bad year this year, he would not be on the team this year even if he won it last year.
motokawi818
9/9/2011 10:25pm
So the defending champion is not afforded the opportunity to defend his title in your world? Your logic is so flawed that even trying to argue...
Are you for real? What your saying is if dungey goes for a supercross only contract next year but wins mx1 this year he should be the mx1 rider again?
`ol Ger
9/10/2011 12:59am
Does that mean he gets to boss RV around? That could be fun. "Yo boy, CLEAN my swingarm!"
bama205
9/10/2011 8:20am Edited Date/Time 9/10/2011 8:21am
see kiteboarder.... you lose!
ATKpilot99
9/10/2011 8:25am
`ol Ger wrote:
Does that mean he gets to boss RV around? That could be fun. "Yo boy, CLEAN my swingarm!"
Laughing
72kiteboarder
9/10/2011 11:32am
Are you for real? What your saying is if dungey goes for a supercross only contract next year but wins mx1 this year he should be...
Are you for real? What your saying is if dungey goes for a supercross only contract next year but wins mx1 this year he should be the mx1 rider again?
Obviously if he is not racing Motocross he should not represent the nation at the MXdN. But, if he wins MX1 this year and is selected to represent the country next year, yes he should still be MX1.
Outsider
9/10/2011 11:38am
Are you for real? What your saying is if dungey goes for a supercross only contract next year but wins mx1 this year he should be...
Obviously if he is not racing Motocross he should not represent the nation at the MXdN. But, if he wins MX1 this year and is selected...
Obviously if he is not racing Motocross he should not represent the nation at the MXdN. But, if he wins MX1 this year and is selected to represent the country next year, yes he should still be MX1.
What if RV wins the individual overall in MX3? Should he "defend his title" in MX3 next year if he is selected? Dry
kongols
9/10/2011 11:42am
Outsider wrote:
What if RV wins the individual overall in MX3? Should he "defend his title" in MX3 next year if he is selected? Dry
No, then he needs to come to Europe and run full MX3 championship to defend his title.
Outsider
9/10/2011 11:49am
Outsider wrote:
kongols wrote:
No, then he needs to come to Europe and run full MX3 championship to defend his title.
But, that would be like AC coming to the US and racing the WMX class... LaughingTongueCool

Post a reply to: I guess RV is riding MX3 at mxon

The Latest