I don't know what trick this is but it just blew my mind!

Charper732
|
crusher773
7/21/2016 5:59pm
Blew my mind too I thought that looked harder than the double flip.

The Shop

jemcee
7/21/2016 9:12pm
Look at you freestyle hanging in there and becoming interesting to me again.. I didn't see that happening but this event, the tricks they're doing and how they've made it safer is working for me! Well played Travis Pastrana
Crush
7/21/2016 9:28pm
The tricks have never been scarier than they are now... Sheehan is doing doubles all day and now adding tricks. WTF.
7/22/2016 7:13am
the trick is something a Belgian guy did from my a town next to me his name is William van de Putte and generally rides for the sick rider society i'll invite him over to this thread and he can explain himself.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
7/22/2016 7:49am
I remember the first time I saw MC do a nacnac. It was the 1994 Houston Supercross (round 2) in practice. Myself along with everyone else watching thought he was jumping off the bike - then he pulled it back and landed it. No one was sure what they had just seen. Fast forward 22 years later and these guys have basically made a multimillion dollar sport out of last lap antics. Anytime I tell people I ride dirt bikes the first thing they want to know is if i have ever done a backflip.
7/22/2016 8:37am
Well.. Thanks to Travis I made it this far. And I guess we're about to go further with frontflip Innovation. I started 2 years ago with my own cheater system. Soon whole world will know how to build ramps like that! The Frontflip age just started! Cheers Guys! Wink
Charper732
7/22/2016 8:54am
Well.. Thanks to Travis I made it this far. And I guess we're about to go further with frontflip Innovation. I started 2 years ago with...
Well.. Thanks to Travis I made it this far. And I guess we're about to go further with frontflip Innovation. I started 2 years ago with my own cheater system. Soon whole world will know how to build ramps like that! The Frontflip age just started! Cheers Guys! Wink
do you have any video you can post of your regular practice days?
7/22/2016 9:04am
Welcome too Vital Willis, and again congrats on your achievements at the nitro world games, you've done one hell off a job for a basically unknown person in the world of FMX. I hope you're gonna make a big name for yourself now everyone has finally seen what your able off and help evolve this sport in the future. #Dubbletwozerozero FTW
7/22/2016 9:28am
Well.. Thanks to Travis I made it this far. And I guess we're about to go further with frontflip Innovation. I started 2 years ago with...
Charper732 wrote:
There are some on my Facebook fanpage. William 'Willis' Van den Putte I even tried a double fronty at Trav on the Airbag. First one was kinda good. 2nd one I had a flat tire. I was a little to excited after the first attempt. :p The Vid of the 2nd attempt is on there. I got a ramp like this at home. So maybe soon I'll give it some more tries. But that shit is way to sick to go for a lander.. Wink
mxactive
7/22/2016 9:35am
Charper732 wrote:
There are some on my Facebook fanpage. William 'Willis' Van den Putte I even tried a double fronty at Trav on the Airbag. First one was...
There are some on my Facebook fanpage. William 'Willis' Van den Putte I even tried a double fronty at Trav on the Airbag. First one was kinda good. 2nd one I had a flat tire. I was a little to excited after the first attempt. :p The Vid of the 2nd attempt is on there. I got a ramp like this at home. So maybe soon I'll give it some more tries. But that shit is way to sick to go for a lander.. Wink
Here you can find the Willis vd Putte video, 1st and 2nd attempt

https://youtu.be/oyVZTBYXmdQ
moscrop940
7/22/2016 9:40am
Charper732 wrote:
There are some on my Facebook fanpage. William 'Willis' Van den Putte I even tried a double fronty at Trav on the Airbag. First one was...
Willis Im not going to lie to you, my brother in law and I were watching best trick together, and when you came up neither of us had ever heard of you.

When you hit the ramp and laid fully back on the seat with no hands, we both screamed thinking you were trying to eject from the bike.....we thought there was no way that was intentional.

To see you land that trick was mind absolutely mind-boggling....Stay safe out there dude.
peelout
7/22/2016 9:57am
the event was off the hook. what those moto-freestyle guys and the BMX guys were doing was nothing short of amazing.

Old-Man
7/22/2016 12:10pm
"Are ya stoked?"

Some jaw dropping skills for sure.
Motoxdoc
7/22/2016 2:34pm
The superman double back flip and the.....I don't know what it was....a superman front flip? Holy Shit!!!! Those guys have more physical talent in their ball sacks than most athletes have in their entire body!.....Just the left nut alone....
peelout
7/22/2016 2:38pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2016 2:38pm
i can't find the video from the Nitro World, but RWilly executed this bike-flip perfectly, and his 1080 flip was fuckin' ridiculous! unreal. that kid is going places.

https://youtu.be/BipxWxDsaS0
mx836
7/25/2016 9:40am
jemcee wrote:
Look at you freestyle hanging in there and becoming interesting to me again.. I didn't see that happening but this event, the tricks they're doing and...
Look at you freestyle hanging in there and becoming interesting to me again.. I didn't see that happening but this event, the tricks they're doing and how they've made it safer is working for me! Well played Travis Pastrana
Agreed. I could not have cared less about freestyle, but this was awesome to watch. BMX best trick was insanely awesome as well.

Post a reply to: I don't know what trick this is but it just blew my mind!

The Latest