I cringe ever time that green turd is rolling beside the track

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 6/15/2014 8:35pm
One day a rider is going to hit that pile. At least speed up and get it by the high speed areas as quick as possible.
|
Canerat
6/14/2014 2:22pm
You smoking green turd again? Can't think of anything else it could be.....
bd
6/14/2014 2:23pm
hillbilly wrote:
One day a rider is going to hit that pile. At least speed up and get it by the high speed areas as quick as possible.
A mule?
6/14/2014 2:25pm
hillbilly wrote:
I agree with you, green turds are gross! PinchBlushSick If I saw a rider hit a pile of it I would lmfaoGrinning . Not sure what speed has to do with it though, unless you have to watch out for the splatter of green roost comin' at you. BlinkAngryBlushSick
Canerat
6/14/2014 2:28pm
A mule maybe and for sure a rider can get whisky throttle and hit something off the track. What is worse is the lanes in SX, only a matter of time before e serious head-on occurs.

The Shop

steve_97060
6/14/2014 3:06pm
hillbilly wrote:
are you also cringing during every supercross?
kawasa84
6/14/2014 3:15pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2014 3:15pm
Stop cringeing, and start bingeing.
Trav138
6/14/2014 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2014 4:32pm
It was rather dangerous, they were all over the place. I was in the back section where the track ran up,on top of the hill, looped around and came right back down before they headed up the hill to the finnish line. It was extremely steep and narrow between the two lanes, and they kept driving those things up and down,up and down all day long during the race. It was an accident waiting to happen. I don't know what it was doing? They had track banners in the bed of the thing but they weren't installing anything during the race.
Same thing was going on in other areas of the track? They were out on the track when they were doing track maintenance also. I understand Kawasaki Terryck (sp) is a big sponsor but that was crazy. Also it was kinda distracting while the race was going on.

It was just something that we noticed also. But other than that it was an absolutely great day for moto. The track and weather was perfect. Track crew did an awesome job with all the rain we had and everything seemed to go off without a glitch. It was a fun day of moto and i'm glad i still have a national in my back yard, but having two was better lol.
bd
6/14/2014 9:19pm
hillbilly wrote:
I agree with HB on this. I just finished watching the race and was surprised how close the mules were to track. This does not differ than a dozer on the edge of the track. Sooner or later there will be an accident.
steve_97060
6/14/2014 9:28pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2014 9:29pm
hillbilly wrote:
bd wrote:
I agree with HB on this. I just finished watching the race and was surprised how close the mules were to track. This does not differ...
I agree with HB on this. I just finished watching the race and was surprised how close the mules were to track. This does not differ than a dozer on the edge of the track. Sooner or later there will be an accident.
I am not disagreeing, but there are hazards at most tracks whether it is trees, equipment, poles, wires, or opposite track lanes right next to each other...
bd
6/14/2014 9:34pm
bd wrote:
I agree with HB on this. I just finished watching the race and was surprised how close the mules were to track. This does not differ...
I am not disagreeing, but there are hazards at most tracks whether it is trees, equipment, poles, wires, or opposite track lanes right next to each...
I am not disagreeing, but there are hazards at most tracks whether it is trees, equipment, poles, wires, or opposite track lanes right next to each other...
Agree with the trees and poles. Has a rider at National ever smacked a tree at Washougal?
rutsmash
6/14/2014 9:41pm
bd wrote:
I am not disagreeing, but there are hazards at most tracks whether it is trees, equipment, poles, wires, or opposite track lanes right next to each...
NO! The point is if they don't need to be there, then remove them.
hillbilly
6/14/2014 10:26pm
Trav138 wrote:
It was rather dangerous, they were all over the place. I was in the back section where the track ran up,on top of the hill, looped...
It was rather dangerous, they were all over the place. I was in the back section where the track ran up,on top of the hill, looped around and came right back down before they headed up the hill to the finnish line. It was extremely steep and narrow between the two lanes, and they kept driving those things up and down,up and down all day long during the race. It was an accident waiting to happen. I don't know what it was doing? They had track banners in the bed of the thing but they weren't installing anything during the race.
Same thing was going on in other areas of the track? They were out on the track when they were doing track maintenance also. I understand Kawasaki Terryck (sp) is a big sponsor but that was crazy. Also it was kinda distracting while the race was going on.

It was just something that we noticed also. But other than that it was an absolutely great day for moto. The track and weather was perfect. Track crew did an awesome job with all the rain we had and everything seemed to go off without a glitch. It was a fun day of moto and i'm glad i still have a national in my back yard, but having two was better lol.
You saw what i saw,one moto it was in the hollow they jump off i,look like the fastest place and landing in those ruts could easily run over there and smack it.

Sure,there are hazards,why make more.

Say a rider hits it and is ruined or dies,what happens? Do folks shrug their shoulders and call it a accident?
steve_97060
6/14/2014 11:04pm
kind of like people driving 90+ miles an hour on the freeway and changing lanes...

why make more hazards...
hillbilly
6/15/2014 6:57pm
kind of like people driving 90+ miles an hour on the freeway and changing lanes...

why make more hazards...
We came home from Bristol this evening and i help the pedal down the entire time i was on the interstate,

It cuts off at 110 but the hills kept it pulling around 105,good times.

Hey,look at dungey when he cross rutted on the step up,sure,the green turd wasnt there but could have been,he lost just enuff speed to land just short of the path it makes,but his run out took him right up it,

No problem tbough, you are sure it will never happen,good enuff for me.
Outsider
6/15/2014 7:06pm
Remember when Josh Grant hit the Pickup truck?

That wasn't even close to the track if I remember correctly.
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
6/15/2014 7:52pm
Josh didn't hit it- his bike did, right?

H
enketchum
6/15/2014 8:01pm
Remember when Ricky landed under the boat?
FIREfish148
6/15/2014 8:05pm
Jesus, that was a phenomenal save by Dungey. Blink Save of the year? I would have wadded myself so bad in that situation.
JeepnMike
6/15/2014 8:26pm
I thought suzukis were yellow turds ???
Yahoo Beefy, you have a great screen name, and quite an avatar to go with your 'creative' screen name. I am not sure if I am supposed to laugh or what... Dizzy
Outsider
6/15/2014 8:35pm
Hman144 wrote:
Josh didn't hit it- his bike did, right?

H
Yes, that's right! Still, makes you think.

Post a reply to: I cringe ever time that green turd is rolling beside the track

The Latest