I bet Ralph

huck
2/20/2017 5:44am
I just wish he'd stop interrupting Emig so much.
sam hain
2/20/2017 6:09am
mx836 wrote:
He's no Lurch.
nah lurch is annoying as hell screaming like a dam lunatic.
gabrielito
2/20/2017 6:16am
Moto331 wrote:
Doesn't even watch the nationals every summer. To be so balls deep in supercross announcing (as his job I know) I would bet everything that he...
Doesn't even watch the nationals every summer. To be so balls deep in supercross announcing (as his job I know) I would bet everything that he never watches the races. (Shake head) God how is that even friggon possible. I picture him putting on a college basketball game over Glen Helen on a Saturday afternoon... Jesus
I wouldn't blame him if he didn't. A lot of people like to disengage from their job when they are "off the clock". He probably watches golf or maybe binge watches 24 or Dowton Abbey or something like that. Besides he probably can't figure out what channel the race is on anyway. He might not even get Mav TV, I don't.

The Shop

motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
2/20/2017 6:50am
Ralph is a true professional. He has been announcing since before most of us started riding. He has announced everything from lawn mower racing to Barrett Jackson. He has a job to do and must live inside the boundaries set by his upper management, which when announcing SX is Feld and Monster Energy who would rather him not give a lot of insight as to what the riders do between May and January.

In my opinion Weege and GL are more entertaining as a whole and I will pay attention to them more when they speak, but they only announce MX not a 100 other things before and after.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/20/2017 7:39am
Moto331 wrote:
Doesn't even watch the nationals every summer. To be so balls deep in supercross announcing (as his job I know) I would bet everything that he...
Doesn't even watch the nationals every summer. To be so balls deep in supercross announcing (as his job I know) I would bet everything that he never watches the races. (Shake head) God how is that even friggon possible. I picture him putting on a college basketball game over Glen Helen on a Saturday afternoon... Jesus
MX45 wrote:
You are seriously hating on a guy based on an assumption you just made up? I bet you ride quads. This should go straight to the...
You are seriously hating on a guy based on an assumption you just made up?
I bet you ride quads.
This should go straight to the dumbgeon.
#fakenews
Good call.
rubarb
2/24/2017 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2017 12:11pm
Does his ride?

Post a reply to: I bet Ralph

The Latest