I apologize to foreign GP fans

Spartacus
2/28/2015 2:31pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2015 5:25pm
No, not for anything I've said or posted but for the countless "Merica/RV2 is the bestest in the world" and the many childish personal and/or foreign references comments/posts that have been made. Please understand that many of these post are made by children with Internet access or "adults" with a very low level of "cognitive horsepower."

They are embarrassing to read do not reflect the opinions of many North American MX fans.

|
bvm111
2/28/2015 2:33pm
President obama... Is that you???
Detroit Dick
2/28/2015 2:33pm
Spartacus wrote:
No, not for anything I've said or posted but for the countless "Merica/RV2 is the bestest in the world" and the many childish personal and/or foreign...
No, not for anything I've said or posted but for the countless "Merica/RV2 is the bestest in the world" and the many childish personal and/or foreign references comments/posts that have been made. Please understand that many of these post are made by children with Internet access or "adults" with a very low level of "cognitive horsepower."

They are embarrassing to read do not reflect the opinions of many North American MX fans.

DITTO.
trailhopper
2/28/2015 2:34pm
Spartacus wrote:
No, not for anything I've said or posted but for the countless "Merica/RV2 is the bestest in the world" and the many childish personal and/or foreign...

X100
mccread
2/28/2015 2:35pm
Apology accepted Silly

The Shop

Madmax31
Fantasy
128th
2/28/2015 2:36pm
Spartacus wrote:

I've said it a 100 times. These chest pounders are VERY annoying.
VET176
2/28/2015 2:37pm
Spartacus wrote:

DITTO.
Thank you gentlemen. Cool
hvaughn88
2/28/2015 2:38pm
Technically, wouldn't we (Americans) be the foreign gp fans?
2/28/2015 2:40pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2015 2:42pm
No need to apologize man. It's not your fault and we're kinda having a good time feeding on their tears.
it's also a great time to actually talk moto instead of 'we're the best USAUSA' arguments.

Now let's focus on the best SX riders of the world. Wink
philG
2/28/2015 2:42pm
no .. im Spartacus
ocscottie
2/28/2015 2:45pm
This should be a sticky lol
Sidecar
2/28/2015 2:46pm
It's all taken as good fun... We are all here to talk shit about moto, now if I could just get paid to do it!!!!!
PressPassP
2/28/2015 2:48pm
Spartacus wrote:

I don't think you need to apologise for anyone,the silence from most of those "children" is defeaning Smile
SlowMoFo
2/28/2015 2:50pm
Spartacus wrote:

Co-signed!
gjbruny
2/28/2015 2:51pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2015 2:52pm
Spartacus wrote:

Jesus Christ!!!! Get over yourself man. That liberal bullshit is part of what is wrong with this country.

There are idiots on all sides of the pond. We have had guys show their asses on this site from our country, the Britt's have shown theirs as have many others. Part of what makes any contest fun is the cheering for one's home team..... If not, nobody would ever watch the olympics.

Bottom line is, there are "children with internet access" on both sides of the pond and this is an internet forum.... what did you expect?

Btw, "horsepower" is one word... cognitively speaking Wink
gjbruny
2/28/2015 2:52pm
bvm111 wrote:
OMFG!!!! Absolutely perfect!!!!
Canerat
2/28/2015 2:55pm
As Ricky would say...lets not give away the trophy yet. ...one round in and a long ways to go. My money still on RV
stillwelding
2/28/2015 2:55pm
Sidecar wrote:
It's all taken as good fun... We are all here to talk shit about moto, now if I could just get paid to do it!!!!!
Nice avatar
Spartacus
2/28/2015 2:56pm
Spartacus wrote:

gjbruny wrote:
Jesus Christ!!!! Get over yourself man. That liberal bullshit is part of what is wrong with this country. There are idiots on all sides of the...
Jesus Christ!!!! Get over yourself man. That liberal bullshit is part of what is wrong with this country.

There are idiots on all sides of the pond. We have had guys show their asses on this site from our country, the Britt's have shown theirs as have many others. Part of what makes any contest fun is the cheering for one's home team..... If not, nobody would ever watch the olympics.

Bottom line is, there are "children with internet access" on both sides of the pond and this is an internet forum.... what did you expect?

Btw, "horsepower" is one word... cognitively speaking Wink
Thank you, I corrected my mistake.
RandyS
2/28/2015 3:02pm
Spartacus wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
Juss
2/28/2015 3:07pm
Spartacus wrote:

DITTO.
VET176 wrote:
Thank you gentlemen. Cool
I don't think you count LaughingLaughing J/K
philG
2/28/2015 3:16pm
Sidecar wrote:
i do....
Sidecar
2/28/2015 3:17pm
Sidecar wrote:
Nice avatar
Thanks, got it fired up this morning after winter rebuild, going riding tomorrow.
hvaughn88
2/28/2015 3:19pm
Sidecar wrote:
Nice avatar
Sidecar wrote:
Thanks, got it fired up this morning after winter rebuild, going riding tomorrow.
You guys are effing crazy people! I wanna know more about it, but I don't even know what to ask, haha ,
Sidecar
2/28/2015 3:22pm
Sidecar wrote:
philG wrote:
i do....
Yeah yeah yeah and you can reach Dover in time to catch a ferry....
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
2/28/2015 3:28pm
Spartacus wrote:

First thing most of you knuckle heads need to learn, is THEY ARE NOT FOREIGNERS.

Other then that, you're right, US motocross fans are an embarasment for calling themselves fans and not knowing dick about the GPs.
Sidecar
2/28/2015 3:29pm
Nice avatar
Sidecar wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
You guys are effing crazy people! I wanna know more about it, but I don't even know what to ask, haha ,
Ask away, I race with my brother Rob, we race the British clubman championship and are doing selected main British championship rounds this year plus Weston super mare beach race in October. It's controlled madness, over taking is a lot more physical/contact jumping is scary and corners are awesome fun.... Until you roll over, sorry Rob!!!
h&m_cycle
2/28/2015 3:32pm
Canerat wrote:
As Ricky would say...lets not give away the trophy yet. ...one round in and a long ways to go. My money still on RV
As Ricky would say, I'll have another Jimmy Johns sandwich...
2/28/2015 3:36pm
bvm111 wrote:
gjbruny wrote:
OMFG!!!! Absolutely perfect!!!!
There is that obsessive desire to link everything with politics. There is nothing remotely "liberal" about his post. Are you making the idiotic assertion that this has something to do with Democrats and Republicans?

Post a reply to: I apologize to foreign GP fans

The Latest