I admit it, I don't get it...

reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
Edited Date/Time 5/29/2015 9:29pm
If DM18 was caught with a possible illegal substance(not saying I know what it was or how severe but it was enough to get him fired)...then isn't Kawasaki responsible to report that to any governing bodies???

and at that point wouldn't there be some sort of investigation?

call me stupid but this makes the stewart situation look like a witch hunt...(after the obvious failed test)

someone explain wtf is going on and how this happened that DM18 just gets to get back on the line...
|
newmann
5/29/2015 9:22pm
Maybe grandma texted that he was full of joy and dreams and on his way to being a good man. oh, and that she would pay his bill. Thank you and God bless.
5/29/2015 9:24pm
newmann wrote:
Maybe grandma texted that he was full of joy and dreams and on his way to being a good man. oh, and that she would pay...
Maybe grandma texted that he was full of joy and dreams and on his way to being a good man. oh, and that she would pay his bill. Thank you and God bless.
I see what you did there Smile lol!
5/29/2015 9:26pm
newmann wrote:
Maybe grandma texted that he was full of joy and dreams and on his way to being a good man. oh, and that she would pay...
Caught that too... wasn't going to touch it lol! ...but not it's open... nice one

The Shop

PEPE001
5/29/2015 9:28pm
newmann wrote:
But only partly because the delivered enhancements where not complete. Whistling

Post a reply to: I admit it, I don't get it...

The Latest