I HATE THIEVES !!!!!!

TR72Moto
Edited Date/Time 9/29/2015 3:54pm
Don't know if this is where it belongs but.................I had my enclosed trailer and 2 bikes stolen from my driveway on 7/24. Had a phone call tonight 7/25 from CHP that the trailer was found buuuuuutt no bikes, surprise! Chairs, easy up, tie downs, wheel chocks, all my sons riding gear, jack stands, bungee cords, tire pump, even my plastic waist basket! But they did leave my broom! Anywho I just thought I would put it out there for members on here that are from my area, Oakley CA. MIA is a 2007 Honda CRF150R just completely redone, black powder coated frame, swing arm and rims, red powder coated hubs, all new plastics with MotoPro grapics, new seat cover , bars.......................on & on, it's new! Also a 2004 Suzuki RM65 all redone and new, all yellow plastics with red number plate backgrounds and MotoPro grapics. I'll try and figure out how to post pictures, have a new phone and need to figure it out. Like I said this was in Oakley CA in Contra Costa County, so help me take a bite out of crime and shove a broom up it's a@@ thanks for any help.
|
TR72Moto
7/26/2014 12:56am
Forgot, $2000 for the anyone who leads me to the person or people who came to my house and came onto my property and violated me and my family! A broom handle awaits them!
jtiger12
7/26/2014 2:27am
Sport to hear buddy. You guys in ca live in constant bike theft. If it were me, I'd have multiple contractor locks on the trailer doors and one of those wheel locks the police use on the trailer wheel. Around here, the Mexicans just back up to the trailer, strap up to the chains and drive off. Usually go to the closest parking lot and then cut the trailer open with cordless sawzalls. Good luck
Ing
7/26/2014 4:23am
Feel for you. Big time. I've been violated by thieves a time or two myself. Hope someone sees these easily identified bikes.

The Shop

hillbilly
7/26/2014 4:48am
Something I used to do for theft protection was remove a wheel. Carried a small compressor and airtools so it made things quick.

4 inch bottle jack and block of wood for backup,wheel off in minutes.

Here at my compound I always removed a wheel from my bikes and stashed them away from said bikes.

A thief would have to work to get my shit.

Its trouble but not like having nothing.
Mouse153
7/26/2014 5:18am
Too bad we stopped hacking off the hands of thieves when caught stealing...
JA946
7/26/2014 6:35am
Since you're offering 2K in a reward, are we assuming you didn't have insurance?

Markel just auto deducted my account...4.75$ a month for theft and fire on both bikes...with $1500 each of extra $$ for mods.

Thieves? Meh, not worried,
urbanlift707
7/26/2014 6:41am
Nothing pisses you off more than a thief, I arrived at my job site yesterday to find a fucking bum had stolen the batteries outta my lift.
vet323
7/26/2014 6:57am
Doesn't your homeowner's insurance cover theft from your driveway?
TR72Moto
7/26/2014 7:06am
I have insurance, but it's like when I go to a all you can eat buffet, a little pricey but I get my monies worth ! If I ever find em I'll get every penny back of that $2000. The 65 I could give a rats ass about the 150 was a father son project that my son came up with all the ideas, it was his vision. He cleaned every nut & bolt, spoke & nipple one at a time, bead blasted and painted things, a lot of effort and some f@@k twat decided they were entitled to it ! On the outside, my wife says "I can't believe your so calm about all this" but on the inside theirs a lot goin on !
TR72Moto
7/26/2014 7:36am
Literally just got a phone call from someone who says he knows where my bikes are, fingers crossed !
JM485
7/26/2014 7:53am
TR72Moto wrote:
Don't know if this is where it belongs but.................I had my enclosed trailer and 2 bikes stolen from my driveway on 7/24. Had a phone call...
Don't know if this is where it belongs but.................I had my enclosed trailer and 2 bikes stolen from my driveway on 7/24. Had a phone call tonight 7/25 from CHP that the trailer was found buuuuuutt no bikes, surprise! Chairs, easy up, tie downs, wheel chocks, all my sons riding gear, jack stands, bungee cords, tire pump, even my plastic waist basket! But they did leave my broom! Anywho I just thought I would put it out there for members on here that are from my area, Oakley CA. MIA is a 2007 Honda CRF150R just completely redone, black powder coated frame, swing arm and rims, red powder coated hubs, all new plastics with MotoPro grapics, new seat cover , bars.......................on & on, it's new! Also a 2004 Suzuki RM65 all redone and new, all yellow plastics with red number plate backgrounds and MotoPro grapics. I'll try and figure out how to post pictures, have a new phone and need to figure it out. Like I said this was in Oakley CA in Contra Costa County, so help me take a bite out of crime and shove a broom up it's a@@ thanks for any help.
Damn, scary to hear about that stuff happening around here! PM me your phone number and I'll keep and eye out at the track this weekend, I'll be at Argyll Sunday so you never know if they might show up. I really hope you find them, I fricken hate thieves and there are way too many of them out here!!!
ChrisB10
7/26/2014 7:53am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2014 7:54am
JA946 wrote:
Since you're offering 2K in a reward, are we assuming you didn't have insurance? Markel just auto deducted my account...4.75$ a month for theft and fire...
Since you're offering 2K in a reward, are we assuming you didn't have insurance?

Markel just auto deducted my account...4.75$ a month for theft and fire on both bikes...with $1500 each of extra $$ for mods.

good for fuckin you but that doesn't help this guy much does it you putz?
MX45
7/26/2014 7:56am
TR72Moto wrote:
Literally just got a phone call from someone who says he knows where my bikes are, fingers crossed !
Good luck and be careful. Don't go try and get your bikes back with $2k cash in your pocket.
MX Culture
7/26/2014 7:58am
It's happening everywhere man.
Even here in small town northern illinois. just a few blocks away, a trailer with 5 bikes got ripped a few weeks back.
JA946
7/26/2014 7:59am
ChrisB10 wrote:
good for fuckin you but that doesn't help this guy much does it you putz?
I bet it does in the future.

When I read about the father/son project, that hits close to home.

Dad and I just built two bikes together, and man was it fun.

Hope you get the bikes back.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
7/26/2014 8:05am
JA946 wrote:
Since you're offering 2K in a reward, are we assuming you didn't have insurance? Markel just auto deducted my account...4.75$ a month for theft and fire...

STFU noob! Man, you're ahead of the curve! You've really helped the OP out by your pride and haughty spirit.
hvaughn88
7/26/2014 8:09am
TR72Moto wrote:
MX45 wrote:
Good luck and be careful. Don't go try and get your bikes back with $2k cash in your pocket.
MX45 brings up a good point. Be safe and use your noggin. Hope it goes well and you get your bikes back.
7/26/2014 8:46am
Tr72moto, ive had the samething happen. It apsolutly gutted me. !! On my way home from the police station i actually found/ saw the kid riding my bike on the road! I was young at the time n was with my mom. I nearly killed the kid when he pulled over, i gave him an ass whoopen i think he will never forget and actually got myself in trouble for it. He was later arreested n did some time for it. He was a kid who was always in n out of trouble n was a friend of 1 of my best friends!!! Me and that friend no longer talk. But that was an unforgetable thing in my life.sorry to hear your going threw it
petersen112
7/26/2014 8:48am
MX Culture wrote:
It's happening everywhere man. Even here in small town northern illinois. just a few blocks away, a trailer with 5 bikes got ripped a few weeks...
It's happening everywhere man.
Even here in small town northern illinois. just a few blocks away, a trailer with 5 bikes got ripped a few weeks back.
Ill never forget when our 32 footer was stolen with my two sleds Dave, cant believe it happens all over. Hope you get your bikes back, I know its a horrible situation to be in.
TR72Moto
7/26/2014 8:48am
Just got a call back from the guy, says the bikes are already out of state. Said they redo the vin numbers get a new pink then sell them on E Bay or Craigslist. I have PD friends who, through the number the guy called from traced it back somewhere in Missouri, Robertson Ave Apt103F. Working on getting more info but keep an eye out on E Bay & Craigslist, thanks.
hvaughn88
7/26/2014 9:16am
TR72Moto wrote:
Just got a call back from the guy, says the bikes are already out of state. Said they redo the vin numbers get a new pink...
Just got a call back from the guy, says the bikes are already out of state. Said they redo the vin numbers get a new pink then sell them on E Bay or Craigslist. I have PD friends who, through the number the guy called from traced it back somewhere in Missouri, Robertson Ave Apt103F. Working on getting more info but keep an eye out on E Bay & Craigslist, thanks.
Try to get some pics up as soon as you can. I check Missouri Craigslist daily so I'll definitely keep an eye out
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
7/26/2014 9:46am
vet323 wrote:
Motocross bikes, ATVs , go Karts are usually not covered under home owners policy's even in if stolen out of your garage unless you have them added on and pay extra for them. Trailers ,lawn mowers etc are covered. Just like anything you need to check into it before it happens. I found out the hard way but was lucky and got my bikes back and a check from the punks parents to cover damages so I didn't have to take them to court.
mt798
7/26/2014 11:45am
Just wondering, how did the dude get you're number?
vet323
7/26/2014 12:03pm
vet323 wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
Motocross bikes, ATVs , go Karts are usually not covered under home owners policy's even in if stolen out of your garage unless you have them...
Motocross bikes, ATVs , go Karts are usually not covered under home owners policy's even in if stolen out of your garage unless you have them added on and pay extra for them. Trailers ,lawn mowers etc are covered. Just like anything you need to check into it before it happens. I found out the hard way but was lucky and got my bikes back and a check from the punks parents to cover damages so I didn't have to take them to court.
I guess I was lucky, my stolen YZ250 was covered when it disappeared from my garage. My adjuster said as long as it was in my yard (or within 50' of my property line), it was covered.
TR72Moto
7/26/2014 4:46pm
mt798 wrote:
Just wondering, how did the dude get you're number?
I posted in the SFCraigslist (Bay Area) and put my phone number. Here's the Honda, I'm trying to find some of the RM65. Both bike are like brand new, the 65 is all yellow with red backgrounds, no number (122).

Post a reply to: I HATE THIEVES !!!!!!

The Latest