Husky's???

PC
1/19/2010 3:23pm
It's Shay Laren. Google her and get your kleenex ready.

And Husky's rule! I've been a lifelong Honda and Yamaha guy until buying a new Husky WR last year. Excellent engineering and materials. Far better than any Asian manufacturer. And its a fucking rocket!
My next few bikes will also be Husky's.

I ride for fun though, so contingencies and top level performance are the least of my concerns.
creed
1/19/2010 3:28pm
Check out www.fullnoise.com.au and go to forums.
Craig Anderson is running his own team of huskys
Ando on the 450 and Matt Ryan on the 250.
Matt had a couple wins and the overall at Lakes on the weekend and was very impressive.
Ando has been working with the Husky for a while and it will be interesting to see how they go this season.
Good luck with your choice.
1/19/2010 3:29pm
PC wrote:
It's Shay Laren. Google her and get your kleenex ready. And Husky's rule! I've been a lifelong Honda and Yamaha guy until buying a new Husky...
It's Shay Laren. Google her and get your kleenex ready.

And Husky's rule! I've been a lifelong Honda and Yamaha guy until buying a new Husky WR last year. Excellent engineering and materials. Far better than any Asian manufacturer. And its a fucking rocket!
My next few bikes will also be Husky's.

I ride for fun though, so contingencies and top level performance are the least of my concerns.
winrar

The Shop

nytsmaC
1/19/2010 4:05pm
J-Law's team is on Husky this year.
hillbilly
1/19/2010 6:43pm
Shue,you need thee 50 mm marzochi forks,the stock shivers are 80's technology.

I'm sure eldo ferracci has many sets,get his clamps but dont use the bar clamps.

I good info out the ass on them.

post a email and I'll get a phone number to you.

The sach shock is good to.

I also have a shim package for the shock that will get you close.

Raced em for 20 yrs.

Be glad to talk to you.

name is daivd,or hillbilly,,,,,,,,,,,
wpark89
1/19/2010 6:54pm
Hillbilly...the new Huskys come with KYB forks so the stuff is solid. Of course the 45 Marzocchi's a few years ago were crap compared to the 50's.

1/19/2010 6:55pm
Madmax31 wrote:
No they actually were very impressed for a new bike. Said it was solid good handling, good suspension just needed more motor. Said "they have a...
No they actually were very impressed for a new bike. Said it was solid good handling, good suspension just needed more motor. Said "they have a future winner on their hands".
I stand corrected.

That being said, I've been thinking about picking up a Husky smoker.

Post a reply to: Husky's???

The Latest