How'd Vicki Golden go??

Jim Lahey
3/1/2015 9:00am
GrapeApe wrote:
Have you become significantly faster since 12/22/14? On 12/22/14 [b]Woodracer[/b] wrote: [i]I run moto, pretty quick B class speed on a 450 and I have found...
Have you become significantly faster since 12/22/14?

On 12/22/14 Woodracer wrote: I run moto, pretty quick B class speed on a 450 and I have found 12 psi is pretty much spot on wherever I go!
Comparing "how fast I am at a local track" is the worst way to judge speed. I could be A class locally but get smoked by C class guys nationally. It also depends on the tracks you ride at- if you spend your time at a certain few tracks, you might think youre fast, but once you go to a "real" track youre gonna get waxed.

Woodracer could be "B" class, but in reality his "B" class is like "D" class at lorettas
3/1/2015 9:01am
Flex wrote:
Ride with her, it's easy for you to sit here saying you could smoke anyone but the difference is you are sitting on Vital and not...
Ride with her, it's easy for you to sit here saying you could smoke anyone but the difference is you are sitting on Vital and not trying to qualify for a night show in supercross like she is.
Woodracer wrote:
Flex you are an idiot, she is amateur pace. If you can't see that you must really not have any skill on a bike. Besides I'm...
Flex you are an idiot, she is amateur pace. If you can't see that you must really not have any skill on a bike. Besides I'm old and work a real job so no its not easy to just go line up beside her and prove to you I could only be 3.4secs off the qualifying time. See without a vagina, no one is going to pay for a slow rider to travel around and try to qualify ; )
Flex wrote:
"Amateur pace" so are you a pro rider?

Lets see the credentials.
Let's see your creds... can u clear a 40 foot table? Can you throw sweet roost leaving turns? Do you now how to weigh the outside peg? I think you are a poser behind a key board that can't even ride.
xr70
Woodracer wrote:
She isn't faster than me so I'll just keep running my mouth about how big of a joke it is that she's out there.
Flex wrote:
She IS faster than you.
Woodracer wrote:
Lol sure bro ...be happy to ride with you sometime and show you how the fences feel

hvaughn88
Woodracer wrote:
Lol sure bro ...be happy to ride with you sometime and show you how the fences feel
GrapeApe wrote:
Have you become significantly faster since 12/22/14? On 12/22/14 [b]Woodracer[/b] wrote: [i]I run moto, pretty quick B class speed on a 450 and I have found...

On 12/22/14 Woodracer wrote: I run moto, pretty quick B class speed on a 450 and I have found 12 psi is pretty much spot on wherever I go!
Woodracer wrote:
Haha I haven't even ridden since then... you must not understand the point. She is AMATEUR pace
I bet she would podium if she had a turbo on her bike

The Shop

Flex
3/1/2015 9:02am
Woodracer wrote:
Flex you are an idiot, she is amateur pace. If you can't see that you must really not have any skill on a bike. Besides I'm...
Flex you are an idiot, she is amateur pace. If you can't see that you must really not have any skill on a bike. Besides I'm old and work a real job so no its not easy to just go line up beside her and prove to you I could only be 3.4secs off the qualifying time. See without a vagina, no one is going to pay for a slow rider to travel around and try to qualify ; )
Flex wrote:
"Amateur pace" so are you a pro rider?

Lets see the credentials.
Woodracer wrote:
Let's see your creds... can u clear a 40 foot table? Can you throw sweet roost leaving turns? Do you now how to weigh the outside...
Let's see your creds... can u clear a 40 foot table? Can you throw sweet roost leaving turns? Do you now how to weigh the outside peg? I think you are a poser behind a key board that can't even ride.
I'm not the one claiming that I'm faster than Vicki Golden!!! You are!!!

Lets see the credentials man! If you are that fast you would be proud to show them off.
Jim Lahey
3/1/2015 9:02am
Woodracer wrote:
Let's see your creds... can u clear a 40 foot table? Can you throw sweet roost leaving turns? Do you now how to weigh the outside...
>can you clear a 40 foot table

is that supposed to be hard or something
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
3/1/2015 9:04am
GuyB wrote:
Since this has become a thread about Woodracer's speed, I'll move it to the Woodracer room.
He seems to be auditioning for resident asshole lately. Please let this play out!
arvid
3/1/2015 9:05am
can you clear a 40 foot table ? LOL
sende
Fantasy
4455th
3/1/2015 9:07am
Woodracer wrote:
She isn't faster than me so I'll just keep running my mouth about how big of a joke it is that she's out there.
Riiiight..
Flex
3/1/2015 9:09am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2015 9:10am
Woodracer wrote:
Jim Lahey wrote:
>can you clear a 40 foot table

is that supposed to be hard or something
LOOOOL

A 40ft table is literally what we call a learners jump, for the kids that have never jumped anything in their lives...

He is calling me a keyboard poser when he is the one saying that he is faster than Vicki Golden and I'm saying he is not LOL
mxjeff575
3/1/2015 9:15am
Woodracer wrote:
I have cleared a 45 foot table top, and if the track is prepped good, I have thrown some sweet roost out of turns if I really rev it up before I drop the clutch (and running race gas and a new Maxxis rear tire).
LOL....Woodracer....well played, your post cracked me up !

The one video of saw of her (first east race), she definitely looked way off the pace. However, one of our fastest A riders locally qualified 40th, and Vicki was less than 3.5 seconds off his pace. I know these tracks are so difficult that your local heros look like novices out there, so in my opinion, if she was at my local track, I'm sure I would be in awe. If she keeps progressing, she could make the night show. Props to her for sure.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/1/2015 9:18am
GuyB wrote:
Since this has become a thread about Woodracer's speed, I'll move it to the Woodracer room.
GrapeApe wrote:
He seems to be auditioning for resident asshole lately. Please let this play out!
It is playing out. He has one foot on the end of the plank, and the other is on a banana peel.
hillbilly
3/1/2015 4:53pm
Damnn,what the fuck is wrong with some of you?
austin888_99
3/1/2015 4:54pm
IceMan446 wrote:
Still faster than 99% of the clowns on this board.

Hope she makes it, one day.
Woodracer wrote:
It's just cuz she hasn't adapted to a turboless bike yet. U should know the issue being that u must b pro or have been. U can't have a works bike w turbo like her practice bike is at Ama races.
austin888_99
3/1/2015 4:57pm
GrapeApe wrote:

Woodracer wrote:
Haha I haven't even ridden since then... you must not understand the point. She is AMATEUR pace
hvaughn88 wrote:
I bet she would podium if she had a turbo on her bike
Damon I posted before I saw it's.lol
redrider400
3/1/2015 6:42pm
I normally don't agree with all these feminist types but if you come to this forum andhear the way some of you guys talk down about her because she is a girl the feminists would have a good argument. To get a good perspective about her, I watch her ride and imagine my wife attempting to even ride a bike around a track, lol.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
3/1/2015 7:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2015 7:27pm
Woodracer wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:

Woodracer wrote:
haha woodracer thinks B class speed is anywhere near qualifying...

does woodraver have a name? would love to look up some loretta's results to see how fast you really aren't...

ur a douche...just mad a VG
FlowingRiver
3/1/2015 7:42pm
GrapeApe wrote:

Woodracer wrote:
haha woodracer thinks B class speed is anywhere near qualifying... does woodraver have a name? would love to look up some loretta's results to see how...
haha woodracer thinks B class speed is anywhere near qualifying...

does woodraver have a name? would love to look up some loretta's results to see how fast you really aren't...

ur a douche...just mad a VG
No offense... but I don't think he was saying he could qualify. It sounded to me more like he was saying, she didn't qualify therefore she is B class speed. I doubt he ever raced loretta's so good luck. Chances are he ran some unsanctioned outlaw series that no one cares about.
theToothPerry
3/1/2015 7:44pm
WOOD RACER...the name speaks for itself. "Can you jump a 40 foot jump? Can you put your kickstand down fast?"
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/1/2015 7:52pm
hahah why is being so quiet now? Did he hit a tree on his XR100?
He's been given a timeout.
FlowingRiver
3/1/2015 8:02pm
Oh got ya. I thought he was just in hiding after making a fool out of himself. Hopefully it's permanent.
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
3/1/2015 8:36pm
hahah why is being so quiet now? Did he hit a tree on his XR100?
ML512 wrote:
He's been given a timeout.
Thank you, his arrogance was really hard to handle.
downard254
3/2/2015 7:41am
IceMan446 wrote:

Woodracer wrote:
I would pay money to see that race. Anyone else want to chip in. Winner gets the dough. It's be a nice little purse for Vicky.
The pleasure of seeing the results. Priceless.
Flex
3/2/2015 12:34pm
IceMan446 wrote:

Woodracer wrote:
downard254 wrote:
I would pay money to see that race. Anyone else want to chip in. Winner gets the dough. It's be a nice little purse for Vicky...
I would pay money to see that race. Anyone else want to chip in. Winner gets the dough. It's be a nice little purse for Vicky.
The pleasure of seeing the results. Priceless.
But he can jump a 40ft table....
Jaybird67k
3/2/2015 4:36pm
I would love to see him race Vicki Golden or our local fast girl......lmao.
He's a spode.

Jason
FlowingRiver
3/2/2015 7:29pm
Jaybird67k wrote:
I would love to see him race Vicki Golden or our local fast girl......lmao.
He's a spode.

Jason
Not only would she smoke him, I bet should would beat his ass in a fight also! She looks ripped from what I've seen.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
3/2/2015 9:35pm
post a video of yourself @woodracer and let's see how fast you are...

crickets..........end of thread

#thisclown #laughable #sojealous #getalife #hashtagsarestupid

Post a reply to: How'd Vicki Golden go??

The Latest