How'd Vicki Golden go??

rossi46
Edited Date/Time 3/2/2015 9:35pm
How's she go?
|
Feint
3/1/2015 12:25am
She was about 3.5 seconds behind the last qualifier for the night show.
downard254
3/1/2015 6:09am
I think she's adjusting, but it's a short season. Might make a night show or two by the end of the season.
3/1/2015 6:25am
She's improving little by little. Crazy how these tracks make the fastest local boys look like novices.

The Shop

3/1/2015 6:40am
I'm going to tell it like it is. She looked really bad so much that I'm amazed she isn't black flagged for being a hazard to other riders. If she wants to race supercross they need to bring back the amateur days. I really don't think she could win a local race in b class looking at her style. The whole metal mulisha let me throw a whip even though I'm going slow as hell is hard to watch also.

For her speed in the rockers, I'm pretty confident a UTV could have passed her with a cooler of beer. I was really excited when I first heard about here and saw the promo interviews. But after watching her try to qualify 2 weeks in a row I'm embarrassed for her instead.
3/1/2015 7:33am
Are they still giving her 45 minutes alone in each track to practice?
SlowMoFo
3/1/2015 7:37am
Yesterday's track was a hard one. 3.5 seconds is a world of difference.
andyman
3/1/2015 7:55am
Maybe she would have qualified to Anaheim 1. Track was much easier than these firts east coast tracks have been.
Anyway, hope she makes it happen, if not, i still have huge amount respect for him. It's not easy spott to be.
coolhand
3/1/2015 8:20am
Slow...only make it if everyone dies. Total ass PC
Crap.
Flex
3/1/2015 8:26am
Came a lot closer this time, improving .
IceMan446
3/1/2015 8:33am
Still faster than 99% of the clowns on this board.

Hope she makes it, one day.
3/1/2015 8:36am
IceMan446 wrote:

She isn't faster than me so I'll just keep running my mouth about how big of a joke it is that she's out there.
500guy
3/1/2015 8:38am
IceMan446 wrote:

I'm all for Her giving it a go but it sounds like Her and a few of the kids behind her , need to take another year and get faster before going back out.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
3/1/2015 8:42am
IceMan446 wrote:

But she isn't competing against 99% of the clowns on this board. Her competition is the elite in the world, and she's really far off the pace (i.e. not even close). We have a daughter and I'm all about gender fairness, as well as I like the idea of having fast females competing in moto/SX. We need more female athletes in the sport. But VG isn't close enough at this point, and may never be. She needs to go do Arena Cross IMO and actually compete / finish a series (or even a night show).
Flex
IceMan446 wrote:

Woodracer wrote:
She isn't faster than me so I'll just keep running my mouth about how big of a joke it is that she's out there.
She IS faster than you.
IceMan446 wrote:

500guy wrote:
I'm all for Her giving it a go but it sounds like Her and a few of the kids behind her , need to take another...
I'm all for Her giving it a go but it sounds like Her and a few of the kids behind her , need to take another year and get faster before going back out.
Exactly... I'm not a hater I was excited when I heard she was racing. But I'm pissed because all the promo stuff made me think she was going to make the night show easy!...don't act like you cab make mains if u can't make night program
3/1/2015 8:45am
IceMan446 wrote:

Woodracer wrote:
Flex wrote:
She IS faster than you.
Lol sure bro ...be happy to ride with you sometime and show you how the fences feel
downard254
3/1/2015 8:47am
IceMan446 wrote:

500guy wrote:
I'm all for Her giving it a go but it sounds like Her and a few of the kids behind her , need to take another...
Woodracer wrote:
Exactly... I'm not a hater I was excited when I heard she was racing. But I'm pissed because all the promo stuff made me think she...
Exactly... I'm not a hater I was excited when I heard she was racing. But I'm pissed because all the promo stuff made me think she was going to make the night show easy!...don't act like you cab make mains if u can't make night program
Well, to be fair to Vicky, I don't think she is the one who was bragging. I think she became the scape goat for the PR department who thought this would be a great thing. I'll bet she wasn't too thrilled about all the media. I'll give her props for handling it though.
Flex
3/1/2015 8:51am
Woodracer wrote:
Flex wrote:
She IS faster than you.
Woodracer wrote:
Lol sure bro ...be happy to ride with you sometime and show you how the fences feel
Ride with her, it's easy for you to sit here saying you could smoke anyone but the difference is you are sitting on Vital and not trying to qualify for a night show in supercross like she is.
3/1/2015 8:52am
500guy wrote:
Woodracer wrote:
Exactly... I'm not a hater I was excited when I heard she was racing. But I'm pissed because all the promo stuff made me think she...
downard254 wrote:
Well, to be fair to Vicky, I don't think she is the one who was bragging. I think she became the scape goat for the PR...
Well, to be fair to Vicky, I don't think she is the one who was bragging. I think she became the scape goat for the PR department who thought this would be a great thing. I'll bet she wasn't too thrilled about all the media. I'll give her props for handling it though.
OK I'll agree with you there...I'm sure ultimately she isn't the one behind the media storm
3/1/2015 8:53am
On a track with no whoops or dragonbacks she has a chance. It looks like she has the upper body strength of a 12 year old chess player when she hits the whoops.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
3/1/2015 8:54am
Woodracer wrote:
Flex wrote:
She IS faster than you.
Woodracer wrote:
Have you become significantly faster since 12/22/14?

On 12/22/14 Woodracer wrote: I run moto, pretty quick B class speed on a 450 and I have found 12 psi is pretty much spot on wherever I go!
Sandberm
3/1/2015 8:56am
IceMan446 wrote:

500guy wrote:
Woodracer wrote:
So you were fooled and you feel foolish?
3/1/2015 8:57am
Flex wrote:
She IS faster than you.
Woodracer wrote:
Flex wrote:
Ride with her, it's easy for you to sit here saying you could smoke anyone but the difference is you are sitting on Vital and not...
Ride with her, it's easy for you to sit here saying you could smoke anyone but the difference is you are sitting on Vital and not trying to qualify for a night show in supercross like she is.
Flex you are an idiot, she is amateur pace. If you can't see that you must really not have any skill on a bike. Besides I'm old and work a real job so no its not easy to just go line up beside her and prove to you I could only be 3.4secs off the qualifying time. See without a vagina, no one is going to pay for a slow rider to travel around and try to qualify ; )
Flex
3/1/2015 8:58am
Woodracer wrote:
Flex wrote:
Ride with her, it's easy for you to sit here saying you could smoke anyone but the difference is you are sitting on Vital and not...
Woodracer wrote:
Flex you are an idiot, she is amateur pace. If you can't see that you must really not have any skill on a bike. Besides I'm...
Flex you are an idiot, she is amateur pace. If you can't see that you must really not have any skill on a bike. Besides I'm old and work a real job so no its not easy to just go line up beside her and prove to you I could only be 3.4secs off the qualifying time. See without a vagina, no one is going to pay for a slow rider to travel around and try to qualify ; )
"Amateur pace" so are you a pro rider?

Lets see the credentials.
3/1/2015 8:59am
Flex wrote:
She IS faster than you.
Woodracer wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Have you become significantly faster since 12/22/14? On 12/22/14 [b]Woodracer[/b] wrote: [i]I run moto, pretty quick B class speed on a 450 and I have found...
Have you become significantly faster since 12/22/14?

On 12/22/14 Woodracer wrote: I run moto, pretty quick B class speed on a 450 and I have found 12 psi is pretty much spot on wherever I go!
Haha I haven't even ridden since then... you must not understand the point. She is AMATEUR pace
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/1/2015 8:59am
Since this has become a thread about Woodracer's speed, I'll move it to the Woodracer room.

Post a reply to: How'd Vicki Golden go??

The Latest