How many of you have been landed on?

Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2020th
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2015 5:14am
Partially reed related, but also just want to know how common it is. I have been
|
Crush
1/18/2015 12:41am
Yep... knocked the fuck out.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
1/18/2015 12:47am
Partially reed related, but also just want to know how common it is. I have been
yep landed on a couple of times, hurt like fuck both times as i did not know they were coming, also landed on people a couple of times as well, as they did stuff i did not expect them to,
1/18/2015 12:54am
Crush wrote:
Yep... knocked the fuck out.
Landed on by a guy I know during first practice. Hurt like a bitch and thought my leg was broke. I asked him if he was ok. He was fine. I rode back to my truck and hung out till my first moto. My leg was numb for a good half hour.

The Shop

JB479
1/18/2015 12:59am
Yeah i have, it was my 2nd race i got the holeshot and i was like a roadblock out there. One guy over shot a double and ended up landing on my back. Not a fun time but didnt keep me away from the sport i love.
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2020th
1/18/2015 1:13am
When I got landed on it wasn't like the usual kind, instead of coming from above I got speared in the back, it was a small jump more like a bump, first lap still bunched together, guy didn't know what he was doing and shouldn't have been jumping it, his front tire hit me straight in the back, I was pushed down, let go of the bars and fell to the left. I got up, my wrist hurt from being pushed down. It took a while to get going but I did and ride the hardest I ever have. I think I finished 4th of about 10
jeffro503
1/18/2015 1:22am
I have as well.....didn't feel good. I also landed right on top of a guys seat with my frame rails coming out of the S turn at the bottom of the downhill at washougal. It scared the hell out of him , he pinned it and me and my bike both went a good 75'......while standing sideways on his seat! That was a trip!
Crush
1/18/2015 1:25am
When I got landed on it wasn't like the usual kind, instead of coming from above I got speared in the back, it was a small...
When I got landed on it wasn't like the usual kind, instead of coming from above I got speared in the back, it was a small jump more like a bump, first lap still bunched together, guy didn't know what he was doing and shouldn't have been jumping it, his front tire hit me straight in the back, I was pushed down, let go of the bars and fell to the left. I got up, my wrist hurt from being pushed down. It took a while to get going but I did and ride the hardest I ever have. I think I finished 4th of about 10
That reads a lot like Trey landing on Reed right now.
race
1/18/2015 2:00am
Twice. Both times focking idiots.

1st time - like post earlier, first lap of race practice. A medium double into a sharp right turn, group of riders all bunched up at the turn ... clearly visible from before the takeoff that there was no room to land. As I rolled the double and stacked up at the corner waiting for the crowd to move some ftard launched anyway and landed on me. Ended up on the ground with fractured ribs and not able to move. I was already effing pissed but then ... after looking right at me and seeing I can barely move, he gets back on his bike and rides off. This is only practice mind you. Now that the corner is cleared and I am not visible lying on the ground ... the next riders all launch and it starts raining bikes on me. I was able to crawl / roll to the side somehow without getting a second bike hitting me. That guy was reallllly lucky my ribs were fractured and I could not track him down.

2nd time - practice. medium table, some guys in front of me don't clear the table, so I check up and hit the table mid-point standing up so anyone behind me can clearly see I am not trying to clear it. I am way over the right but some little twit racing with his bud tries to thread the needle. His bike comes down on my right arm. Again I go down. Somehow he saves it and never even stops. My arm quickly swelled up like a balloon. And yes, I waited for end of practice where they came off single file. Hit the little shit as hard as I could with open hand to side of his helmet. Knocked him off the bike. Told him next time he wants to be a hero to make sure the track is clear. His buddy tried to bark at me and I offered him the same. He declined.

And no, I was not going to break my knuckles trying to punch his helmet. You can ring someone's bell pretty good with an open hand clothes line hit.

seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/18/2015 2:01am
I landed on someone else. He was fucked up unfortunately
JPT
1/18/2015 3:13am
Surprised it doesn't happen more often.
1/18/2015 3:17am
never got jumped on i'm usually the jumpy i think i jumpt on well over 4 or 5 guys all off them where ok but did stay of the track that day afterwords.
Crush
1/18/2015 3:28am
Moens_Andy wrote:
never got jumped on i'm usually the jumpy i think i jumpt on well over 4 or 5 guys all off them where ok but did...
never got jumped on i'm usually the jumpy i think i jumpt on well over 4 or 5 guys all off them where ok but did stay of the track that day afterwords.
That's it, I'm definitely not riding with you when we come to Belgium!
Whitey
1/18/2015 3:34am
Yep, got landed on by the usual culprit, somebody out of control riding like an idiot.

Ended up with a broken wrist from it!
tvo314
1/18/2015 4:07am
Yeah kind of. It was at the track that used to be at the Las Vegas Speedway during an open night practice. Anyway it always got pretty windy there and it was more so than usual that night. Over the biggest jump I heard a panic rev what seemed like only a foot behind and to the left of my head. It scared the shit out of me. As we landed I felt a little bit of a bump from the side. As I looked over this guy was completely rag dolling down the track, it looked bad. I pulled over and checked on him; he was out cold. The medics arrived pretty quickly and I went back to my bike and saw how much damage he had done. His peg or swingarm I guess came down and tore through my seat number plate and my new silencer. It was pretty expensive, but I couldn't be too bummed considering how much worse it could have been for me and how bad it was for him.
ehr400
1/18/2015 5:26am
Yes, had to check up on a jump due to the guy rolling it in front of me, MF'er held it on behind me and put his B-Stone in the middle of my back. crashed but no one was hurt fortunately due to it being a small double.
1/18/2015 5:37am
When I got landed on it wasn't like the usual kind, instead of coming from above I got speared in the back, it was a small...
Crush wrote:
That reads a lot like Trey landing on Reed right now.
HA HA HA, I was thinking the same thing. only thing missing, and then I got pissed off and went after him and ran him wide.
1/18/2015 6:21am
ive been landed on, and have landed on someone. totally shitty deal, and me nor my victim have ever reacted in that way of reed.i don't blame reed one bit for wanting to kick treys ass, just do it in the pit
1/18/2015 6:24am
Landed on a guy once. He rolled an easy double while I was in the top 5. He was black flagged for not staying to the right or left of the faster riders.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
1/18/2015 6:28am
Moens_Andy wrote:
never got jumped on i'm usually the jumpy i think i jumpt on well over 4 or 5 guys all off them where ok but did...
I hope this is a language barrier thing or your joking, if not that's messed up. Landing on 4 or 5 people???
1/18/2015 6:29am
"Hit a guy in mid air" once. The track had a long straight to the finish tabletop so we were drag racing to the line, he won by a wheel and did the dumbest fucking whip and his bike smashed into mine and he blamed me said I turned into him in the air
Xracerdone
1/18/2015 6:33am
Got rear ended landing a small double, suddenly BOOM, rear tire to my back, we both go down. I wasn't too hurt, sore, not really mad till the guy started running his mouth & yelling like a girl. He was pretty tough till I rolled up to his truck ready to rock, suddenly he was all flowers & sugar.
plynn41
1/18/2015 7:34am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 7:36am
This is me getting landed on last year at Ascot Park MX in Dora, OK. I'm on the Honda. The Yamaha rider's throttle landed on my left wrist. I've still got two marks on my left hand from his brake lever. I rode it out, but he went down and out cold. We're buddies today.

RandyS
1/18/2015 7:52am
Yep, rider down in the middle of a double being worked on. Every one was rolling them except for the guy behind me who landed on my back. Broken tib/fib, the only bones I've ever broken.
JohnnyMoto
1/18/2015 8:08am
jeffro503 wrote:
I have as well.....didn't feel good. I also landed right on top of a guys seat with my frame rails coming out of the S turn...
I have as well.....didn't feel good. I also landed right on top of a guys seat with my frame rails coming out of the S turn at the bottom of the downhill at washougal. It scared the hell out of him , he pinned it and me and my bike both went a good 75'......while standing sideways on his seat! That was a trip!
Coming out of the S turns? So you landed on a guy jumping the old Gravity cavity?? ummm okayyy?? Btw if you guys traveled 75 feet you would of jumped off the catchers mitt berm into bleachers. Jeff, you could of just answerd no to the OP. Instead of lying
SquidBro
1/18/2015 8:20am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2015 8:24am
Marlene woz swingin from the shandalear one nite afta watchin a documentuairy witch showed how elephants made babies n she getz all kindsa randy when she sees that stuff n the shandalear came a down along with the sealin coz Marlene likes her food n ways about as much a semi n then Marlene landed rite on my corey n she dun busted it

That Chayd Rehead neads to stop bein sucha cri babey Marlene would crush him wiv just the 1 cheak he shore dun got ov eazi wiv that Keenard
Gukamonster
1/18/2015 8:42am
Landed on a few years ago, a guy's front tire on the wrist/forearm area. Fairly light impact for me, tore some skin. The other guy ate it pretty hard and I dragged his bike a good 70 feet to the next corner when his bars were hung up in my wheel.
Hgibbs566
1/18/2015 8:56am
I have and immediately got pissed at the guy for no reason.
It was an accident, but I guess lije a car crash it gets you upset. We joked about it later.
gt80rider
1/18/2015 9:19am
Twice...

Once was my fault when i went off a jump face one gear too low and cased the landing... Caught a peg/frame to the helmet on that one (or so i am told)... Woke up 3 weeks later on that one..

Second time some spode whiskey throttled over a single before a corner.. got tire marks on my back, other than that i was not injured..

Post a reply to: How many of you have been landed on?

The Latest