How long before Honda makes some changes?

VET176
4/25/2015 7:56pm
Spartacus wrote:
I'll buy my first 4T when Honda comes out with a 4 muffler model, it'll be twice as good as two.
...and twice as centralized! Blink
wsc96
Fantasy
451st
4/25/2015 8:01pm
Can't see how the Honda bike has anything to do with Eli switching (assuming that happens). The bike looks great this year and when Eli doesn't crash or get a bad start then he has won easily a couple of times.

Seely gets good starts. KYB or Showa suspension, either way they both won this year. All three factory Honda bikes have won races this year. I don't see a problem.

Follow the money.....
BAMX
4/25/2015 8:17pm
wsc96 wrote:
Can't see how the Honda bike has anything to do with Eli switching (assuming that happens). The bike looks great this year and when Eli doesn't...
Can't see how the Honda bike has anything to do with Eli switching (assuming that happens). The bike looks great this year and when Eli doesn't crash or get a bad start then he has won easily a couple of times.

Seely gets good starts. KYB or Showa suspension, either way they both won this year. All three factory Honda bikes have won races this year. I don't see a problem.

Follow the money.....
If he does, I would guess that it has more to do with cash and being the teams #1 rider. My apologies to Wil Hahn but Tomac would be the top dog and get the best treatment IMO
kiwifan
4/25/2015 8:17pm
@kiwifan, keep your options open, the rmz 450 is one of the best 450s ive ever ridden, im not sure how tall u are, but the...
@kiwifan, keep your options open, the rmz 450 is one of the best 450s ive ever ridden, im not sure how tall u are, but the kawi is a very big bike, yea its got a great motor but handeling wise isnt close to a suzuki or ktm, I recently road a 15 rmz 450 with pr2 suspension and yosh pipe and remapped, it was probably the best 450 ive ever ridden
oh I agree with you there, I nearly got a RMZ over my CRF, just liked the Honda layout a tad better and the Suzuki dealer here is absolute crap....so yeah options are open but Suzuki are unchanged for 2016 so the rumour goes, new for 2017 (like Honda).

I think the new chassis for the Kawi has really got my interest as I agree size, weight, suspension and handling isnt great on the current KXF for my level.

The Shop

kiwifan
4/25/2015 8:18pm
wsc96 wrote:
Can't see how the Honda bike has anything to do with Eli switching (assuming that happens). The bike looks great this year and when Eli doesn't...

Follow the money.....
BAMX wrote:
If he does, I would guess that it has more to do with cash and being the teams #1 rider. My apologies to Wil Hahn but...
If he does, I would guess that it has more to do with cash and being the teams #1 rider. My apologies to Wil Hahn but Tomac would be the top dog and get the best treatment IMO
yes although he was #1 at Geico .... :-)
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/25/2015 8:32pm

brimx153
4/25/2015 8:52pm
Big big big prob for me is they are so small , I am not that tall at all and felt so cramped on it , I don't care about the power people complain about it. But it is a 450 Way to Much power for anyone bar a pro . Air forks suck big time, I hate them . Prob be ok in the USA cause its dry the whole time. But in the muck all u are doing is changing seals after every race.people who are spending that Much money on a KTM are so stupid imo. I d buy an rmz and put onlins. On it front and rear .have money to spare , have better suspension, bike that still turns better , imo

Post a reply to: How long before Honda makes some changes?

The Latest