Hope KTM is paying Ken Roczen twice!

robkinuk
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 12:56am
What an ROI (Return on Investment) KTM are getting with the young German wunderkid Ken Roczen, leading the MX2 world championships, flying into Vegas on a weekend off and winning the West Coast Supercross main event!Woohoo

Good luck to Ken next weekend at USGP at Glen Helen! Makes a mockery of the AMA factory riders who can't/ won't race the USGP in their own backyard at Glen Helen, when a 16 yr old kid is schooling them both outdoors and indoors!WinkSmile
Reminds me of Marty Smith when he raced both AMA 125cc Nationals and GPs in Europe in same season.
|
AZ35
Fantasy
550th
5/9/2011 2:55pm
He has great style, and seems to have a great personality. Especially for a German.Tongue

I think it is great that he just wants to RACE, not make excuses. He is only 17 years old, and still wants to race in 2 different series held on 2 different Continents, and in the middle of all of that race a completely different bike (350 at Daytona) just for fun.

Really look forward to seeing more of him in the future.
Mstock
5/9/2011 3:01pm
I highly doubt KTM Europe is going to let Ken come to assmerica full time. The GP's need star power and Ken is the one of the best personalities to ever come through the sport of motocross. He will probably just do the lites again next season. It will be great to watch him Sunday at the USGP.
MXMattii
5/9/2011 3:13pm
KTM doesn't pay Roczen ... Teka is paying roczen he is on the payroll of Teka.
goose1229
Fantasy
2139th
5/9/2011 4:42pm
MXMattii wrote:
What is your source?

The Shop

tobz
5/9/2011 5:10pm
It's a bit of a shame that there was a championship playing out behind him, they didn't even do a split screen showing him cross the line or anything, and the commentators didn't really seem to care either, even when the leader went down?
JCRF217
5/9/2011 5:23pm
robkinuk wrote:
What an ROI (Return on Investment) KTM are getting with the young German wunderkid Ken Roczen, leading the MX2 world championships, flying into Vegas on a...
What an ROI (Return on Investment) KTM are getting with the young German wunderkid Ken Roczen, leading the MX2 world championships, flying into Vegas on a weekend off and winning the West Coast Supercross main event!Woohoo

Good luck to Ken next weekend at USGP at Glen Helen! Makes a mockery of the AMA factory riders who can't/ won't race the USGP in their own backyard at Glen Helen, when a 16 yr old kid is schooling them both outdoors and indoors!WinkSmile
Reminds me of Marty Smith when he raced both AMA 125cc Nationals and GPs in Europe in same season.
How is he going to school us, when none of the good guys are going to be there. Which why would they? they have upcomming races that actually matter, instead of that GP that no one will be at and they won't win or gain anything anyway. And how is he schooling us indoors? He won one race, not the championship, which no one cared because there was a more important battle going on for the championship behind him.
MXMattii
5/9/2011 5:29pm
MXMattii wrote:
goose1229 wrote:
What is your source?
Can not say ... But that is why Teka was moving with him from Suzuki to KTM ...
I'm not the idiot I'm pretending to be here. In the real life I'm a wannabe European insider Silly
JCRF217
5/9/2011 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2011 5:31pm
MXMattii wrote:
goose1229 wrote:
What is your source?
MXMattii wrote:
Can not say ... But that is why Teka was moving with him from Suzuki to KTM ... I'm not the idiot I'm pretending to be...
I'm not the idiot I'm pretending to be here. In the real life I'm a wannabe European insider Silly
What is Europe?
tobz
5/9/2011 5:32pm
goose1229 wrote:
What is your source?
MXMattii wrote:
Can not say ... But that is why Teka was moving with him from Suzuki to KTM ... I'm not the idiot I'm pretending to be...
JCRF217 wrote:
What is Europe?
lol @ the typical yank.
JCRF217
5/9/2011 5:33pm
MXMattii wrote:
JCRF217 wrote:
What is Europe?
tobz wrote:
lol @ the typical yank.
WoohooGrinning haha you isolated people on that island down there have no idea whats going on! WinkLaughing
Ing
5/9/2011 5:46pm
Mstock wrote:
I highly doubt KTM Europe is going to let Ken come to assmerica full time. The GP's need star power and Ken is the one of...
I highly doubt KTM Europe is going to let Ken come to assmerica full time. The GP's need star power and Ken is the one of the best personalities to ever come through the sport of motocross. He will probably just do the lites again next season. It will be great to watch him Sunday at the USGP.
Assmerica huh? If you don't like it leave. They have jets going both directions.
ocscottie
5/9/2011 5:49pm
MXMattii wrote:
What is Teka anyway?
"Teka numbers among the leading sinks and built-in appliances brands, manufacturing high quality home appliances and kitchen sinks"
MXMattii
5/9/2011 6:01pm
MXMattii wrote:
What is Teka anyway?
ocscottie wrote:
"Teka numbers among the leading sinks and built-in appliances brands, manufacturing high quality home appliances and kitchen sinks"
indeed I knew they where doing something with kitchens ...
MXMattii
5/9/2011 6:05pm
Mstock wrote:
I highly doubt KTM Europe is going to let Ken come to assmerica full time. The GP's need star power and Ken is the one of...
Ing wrote:
Assmerica huh? If you don't like it leave. They have jets going both directions.
KTM got Herlings, Cairoli as stars and Roczen got signed a other contract till 2013 with Nagl, Herlings and Cairoli ... But KTM hasn't a USA deparment so he will skip to the USA in 2012 no doubt. PS: The big star last year was Musquin they let him go...
MX_Andrew83
5/9/2011 6:08pm
No doubt Ken is an amazing rider, but I would not say he came here and kicked our asses. He rode well, and won an a race, however his average finish for the season was a tenth I believe (I might be off a spot or two). I hope he has a great career ahead of him, but too say he kicked our asses, is an over statement.
wreckitrandy
5/9/2011 6:41pm
No doubt Ken is an amazing rider, but I would not say he came here and kicked our asses. He rode well, and won an a...
No doubt Ken is an amazing rider, but I would not say he came here and kicked our asses. He rode well, and won an a race, however his average finish for the season was a tenth I believe (I might be off a spot or two). I hope he has a great career ahead of him, but too say he kicked our asses, is an over statement.
I don't know man but, the newly revised and renovated Ruppert's Moto dictionary defines "butt whoopin' " as,,,, after crashing in the main, you get up and spank everybody. Just tellin' it.

Post a reply to: Hope KTM is paying Ken Roczen twice!

The Latest