Honest question..

SquidBro
11/1/2014 10:25am
SquidBro wrote:
Whilst we're on taboo subjects does anyone else like the vibrations you get from a 450 on your nutsack, I sometimes push my plums up onto...
Whilst we're on taboo subjects does anyone else like the vibrations you get from a 450 on your nutsack, I sometimes push my plums up onto the gas cap when the seat foam just isn't enough to get me jiggy. I'm thinking of loosening some engines bolts for added sensation......

Anyone.......?
Uncle Tony wrote:
I'm With you brother! I ride a 88 yz490, good vibrations, and I don't have to loosen any motor mounts
Dude!!!!!! Mechanical castration is pretty much a given with that there beastie!
huck
11/3/2014 5:41am
GuyB wrote:
This poster and the OP had the same IP.

Bye to both.
You're such a pooper of parties!
SEEMEFIRST
12/6/2014 2:24am
SquidBro wrote:
Whilst we're on taboo subjects does anyone else like the vibrations you get from a 450 on your nutsack, I sometimes push my plums up onto...
Whilst we're on taboo subjects does anyone else like the vibrations you get from a 450 on your nutsack, I sometimes push my plums up onto the gas cap when the seat foam just isn't enough to get me jiggy. I'm thinking of loosening some engines bolts for added sensation......

Anyone.......?
Uncle Tony wrote:
I'm With you brother! I ride a 88 yz490, good vibrations, and I don't have to loosen any motor mounts
84 CR 500 here. Plenty of vibes to go around, and at the seat is plenty. The gas cap would probably knock the hair off 'em.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Honest question..

The Latest