Holy Typp Batman...MXA

Lightning78
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 10:21am
Wow this was almost too hard to read....I can't say for sure if MXA did thie writeup or Husqvarna....Im guessing it was the folks at BMW but for a company of BMW's status I can't believe how bad this was....wow LOL

Its not a blast toward anyone I just wanted to post because I got a laugh out of the errors...

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/FIRST-LOOK-FUELINJECTED-201…

The bikes sound very interesting like that 310 and though I know last years 250f was slow but overall it got good remarks I hope the 2011 found some HP.....I REALLY wish Husky would make a comeback in the states at least for the nationals until they can build a capable SX bike.....plus it would open the door for more well funded rides, even if the bike needs some developement to improve it, I believe the bike is capable of winning ....Im sure more than a few riders looking for a ride and a team that would pay them could greatly benefit from Husky coming to the states with a factory team effort. In a time where good rides are so scarce and there are simply too many talented riders out there like Regal and so many more (Don't bring up his dad either) that could really kickstart their careers or at least get some good results and possibly move up from there.

Didn't Lamson win on a 125?

|
Torco1
6/18/2010 1:39pm
Oh sweet irony.......
ns503
6/18/2010 1:42pm
I didn't think it was that bad?

Or maybe I'm getting used to reading bad writing...
Lightning78
6/18/2010 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/18/2010 1:43pm
Hahaha I am an Idiot I even made a typo in the subject line.....Pot meet kettle LOL

I know when I just saw the title I was thinking oh man.....Im gonna get blasted on this one....sorry guys
Torco1
6/18/2010 1:48pm
Hahaha I am an Idiot I even made a typo in the subject line.....Pot meet kettle LOL I know when I just saw the title I...
Hahaha I am an Idiot I even made a typo in the subject line.....Pot meet kettle LOL

I know when I just saw the title I was thinking oh man.....Im gonna get blasted on this one....sorry guys
Hahaha.....yeah, I just couldnt let it go. At least you can have fun with it.

The Shop

RACEGUY
6/18/2010 1:49pm
Forgiven. Now, slow down and shoot for accuracy.

I can understand the laziness that prompts one to copy and paste from a PR, (even one that appears to have been translated from its original language), but I can't for the life of me understand the failure to proof-read and correct as required.

Not so pro there MXA.
Lightning78
6/18/2010 1:56pm
Yea I usually don't take myself too seriously.....but I had to bump this because of this paragraph .....

".....I REALLY wish Husky would make a comeback in the states at least for the nationals until they can build a capable SX bike.....plus it would open the door for more well funded rides, even if the bike needs some developement to improve it, I believe the bike is capable of winning ....Im sure more than a few riders looking for a ride and a team that would pay them could greatly benefit from Husky coming to the states with a factory team effort. In a time where good rides are so scarce and there are simply too many talented riders out there like Regal and so many more (Don't bring up his dad either I think he's a good dude) that could really kickstart their careers or at least get some good results and possibly move up from there."

If anything some struggling privateers could get to live their dream....riding on a team even if it is Husky (I don't believe their bikes are all that bad either) and have all the support of a professional team and get a little money to race.....more Mfg's eqauls more rides (jobs) .....and support for riders that need to break through........ Didn't Lamson win a race on a Husky 125? Oh yea and Travis Preston won a 125 SX main event!!! Husky come back to the states we need more Mfg's and teams to compete.
RACEGUY
6/18/2010 2:58pm
For sure, Ty Davis has been doing all kinds of proving and development for them, and, if I'm not mistaken, some guy named Mitch Payton has taken a sentimental interest and just MAY have been working on the 250f horsepower issue.
mr50racer
6/18/2010 3:50pm
ocscottie wrote:
"Didn't Lamson win on a 125? "

How about a 150?

2011 Husky 150

no lamson cashed in when he rode Huskys....He got paid big money to ride the DKNY husky.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
6/18/2010 4:38pm
If you want more professionalism from MXA check out the midweek report. They do an interview with Troy Adams and run a picture of Jason Thomas.
BLAHBLAH
6/18/2010 4:53pm
Hahaha I am an Idiot I even made a typo in the subject line.....Pot meet kettle LOL I know when I just saw the title I...

Dude, you should have kept your mouth closed. I thought the typp was on purpose.

Post a reply to: Holy Typp Batman...MXA

The Latest