Holy Crap!....My friend is on Celebrity Apprentice!!

jeffro503
3/27/2011 4:12pm
It's moto related , since he's an old riding buddy , and that's where it all started. hell....as far as I know , it could have something to do with moto...I have no idea. Calling him now.
tobz
3/27/2011 4:49pm
Refreshing this page every 10 seconds to see what business he is promoting! omg let us know already!

The Shop

3/27/2011 5:33pm
Holy Crap!....My friend is on Celebrity Apprentice!

Thats to bad.
mxb2
3/27/2011 5:45pm
I drank beer with a dude that had a mx jersey on!
Camp332
3/27/2011 5:48pm
I just got a tweet from DanDunes to check this thread out. So Sikk Brah!!!
jeffro503
3/27/2011 6:01pm
HA!....well , I think he made me jump the gun a little. The company ( which he own a branch or franchise of ) is called ACN ( I think? ) It has to do with telecommunications , electric , and stuff like that. To be honest , the only thing I know is it has a way of making peoples bills less from month to month. His brother got into it about 6 months ago , and then Tim got into , and they are doing so well at it , they are quitting construction all together. So.....I'm going to watch it tonight ( which I never have before ) and see what this thing is all about.

Sorry for the mis-alarm there guys. I was thinking he was going to show his mug on TV or something. But I guess not.
jeffro503
3/27/2011 6:02pm
mxb2 wrote:
HAHA!!....I just spit up my pop when I read this MXB2!
mxb2
3/27/2011 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2011 6:04pm
mxb2 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Just bustin your balls man! LOL.
jeffro503
3/27/2011 6:07pm
mxb2 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
It's all good brotha! In the mean time....I may drive over to Tims house and punch him in the face for getting me all riled up! HAHA!!
mxb2
3/27/2011 6:10pm
jeffro503 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
It's all good brotha! In the mean time....I may drive over to Tims house and punch him in the face for getting me all riled up...
It's all good brotha! In the mean time....I may drive over to Tims house and punch him in the face for getting me all riled up! HAHA!!
Hit him one for me also, LOL, for this wak post!
3/27/2011 7:38pm
jeffro503 wrote:
HA!....well , I think he made me jump the gun a little. The company ( which he own a branch or franchise of ) is called...
HA!....well , I think he made me jump the gun a little. The company ( which he own a branch or franchise of ) is called ACN ( I think? ) It has to do with telecommunications , electric , and stuff like that. To be honest , the only thing I know is it has a way of making peoples bills less from month to month. His brother got into it about 6 months ago , and then Tim got into , and they are doing so well at it , they are quitting construction all together. So.....I'm going to watch it tonight ( which I never have before ) and see what this thing is all about.

Sorry for the mis-alarm there guys. I was thinking he was going to show his mug on TV or something. But I guess not.
Jeffro: Warning ACN is a bullshit multi level networking scam. They will tell you that for a small franchise fee you will be able to make your wildest financial dreams come true. They started way back with the calling cards and now it's video phones. The only guys making any money are the ones sucking people in for their $500 franchise fee. They had a heyday preying on desperate Real estate types here in Bend after the crash about 21/2 years ago. I was approached by desperate people trying to get me to the meetings at least once or twice a week for about 6 months. Some guys were bragging they were making $13,000 per month. The funny thing is that none of these fools do it now. They suck you in, get your $500 then have you suck in your circle of influence(friends and family) and suck their $500 then move on to another community.
jeffro503
3/27/2011 7:42pm
jeffro503 wrote:
HA!....well , I think he made me jump the gun a little. The company ( which he own a branch or franchise of ) is called...

Jeffro: Warning ACN is a bullshit multi level networking scam. They will tell you that for a small franchise fee you will be able to make...
Jeffro: Warning ACN is a bullshit multi level networking scam. They will tell you that for a small franchise fee you will be able to make your wildest financial dreams come true. They started way back with the calling cards and now it's video phones. The only guys making any money are the ones sucking people in for their $500 franchise fee. They had a heyday preying on desperate Real estate types here in Bend after the crash about 21/2 years ago. I was approached by desperate people trying to get me to the meetings at least once or twice a week for about 6 months. Some guys were bragging they were making $13,000 per month. The funny thing is that none of these fools do it now. They suck you in, get your $500 then have you suck in your circle of influence(friends and family) and suck their $500 then move on to another community.
Kind of like a pyramid scheme? That's what it sounds like in a way. I guess I'll have to watch the C.A. show tonight and see how much play their company gets. Tim himself has always been a strait shooter , but I have been dragged into "scheme-projects" before....so it would take a lot before I would move forward with anything.
3/27/2011 7:51pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Kind of like a pyramid scheme? That's what it sounds like in a way. I guess I'll have to watch the C.A. show tonight and see...
Kind of like a pyramid scheme? That's what it sounds like in a way. I guess I'll have to watch the C.A. show tonight and see how much play their company gets. Tim himself has always been a strait shooter , but I have been dragged into "scheme-projects" before....so it would take a lot before I would move forward with anything.
Exactly, it is a classic pyramid. Warn your buddy. He is probably head long into it at this point so he won't listen. Mark my words, give the guy 6-8 months and it will be over.
DPR250R
3/27/2011 8:02pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Jeffro: Warning ACN is a bullshit multi level networking scam. They will tell you that for a small franchise fee you will be able to make...
jeffro503 wrote:
Kind of like a pyramid scheme? That's what it sounds like in a way. I guess I'll have to watch the C.A. show tonight and see...
Ummm... Isn't just a video phone?

I don't know... I hope the guys win though. Ish was funny.
Void Main
3/27/2011 8:15pm
I'm glad Dionne got fired. She has been an old bitty the last few weeks. I have no idea who their project manager is but she would have been the first one to be fired if I were running the show. Those women are brutal. Gary is a fricken' psycho and to keep it moto related he's psycho because of brain damage from a motorcycle accident. I don't think he was wearing a helmet so I would say he must have already had brain damage before getting on the bike.
Void Main
3/27/2011 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2011 9:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
thanks for spoiling it for me fucker!
Oh shit. Sorry about that Scottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Gym Briggs
3/27/2011 11:16pm
ACN is a joke. I have had so many people approach me for stuff like that. Multi level marketing, pyramid schemes, all the same shit!
RaceFace
3/27/2011 11:22pm
Void Main wrote:
I'm glad Dionne got fired. She has been an old bitty the last few weeks. I have no idea who their project manager is but she...
I'm glad Dionne got fired. She has been an old bitty the last few weeks. I have no idea who their project manager is but she would have been the first one to be fired if I were running the show. Those women are brutal. Gary is a fricken' psycho and to keep it moto related he's psycho because of brain damage from a motorcycle accident. I don't think he was wearing a helmet so I would say he must have already had brain damage before getting on the bike.
yes, the damage caused by massive amounts of coke. This is your brain, this is Gary Busey in 2011....any questions?

Post a reply to: Holy Crap!....My friend is on Celebrity Apprentice!!

The Latest