Hill and RV battle at SF...cheeseball or

Cook441
2/1/2010 1:22pm
that was a slower Josh Hill doing everything he could to keep 2nd place his- RV was trying to get around the guy and made a smart move by blocking the inside it took up some time but less than another lap or two of Hill the human wall- Difference was RV was trying to catch the leader and Hill was riding while looking backward- Either way lots of passion and itsn't that what we all want?
jeffro503
2/1/2010 1:43pm
BobbyM wrote:
cheesewiz? That was a pretty pathetic display of "racing", looked more like a couple of clowns getting together on those little tricycles. just not sure what...
cheesewiz? That was a pretty pathetic display of "racing", looked more like a couple of clowns getting together on those little tricycles. just not sure what they looked like...were they rodeo clowns or circus clowns? hard to tell. Smile

matiaseivich and bradshaw? larry ward and ...who was it again at seattle whose battle slowed to a crawl? hilarious!
Mx4life320 wrote:
I dont understand why everyone thinks its such a bad move? Its supercross guys, there is not much room for passing... I mean some tracks there...
I dont understand why everyone thinks its such a bad move? Its supercross guys, there is not much room for passing... I mean some tracks there are multiple lines... But San Fran didnt have much room, and block passing is the way you have to do it... I have seen a lot worse block passes then that... Its sad that some people think that's not racing... Really? Have you ever raced a day in your life? Because it really doesn't sound like it.
Big Lenny wrote:
Oh shit!...Shocked
Your answer should of been...."Why no....i have never raced a day in my life"

Cook.......yep , that is exactly what i wanted to see.
Pdub
2/1/2010 1:49pm
Cook441 wrote:
that was a slower Josh Hill doing everything he could to keep 2nd place his- RV was trying to get around the guy and made a...
that was a slower Josh Hill doing everything he could to keep 2nd place his- RV was trying to get around the guy and made a smart move by blocking the inside it took up some time but less than another lap or two of Hill the human wall- Difference was RV was trying to catch the leader and Hill was riding while looking backward- Either way lots of passion and itsn't that what we all want?
that's my takeaway...

The Shop

jeffro503
2/1/2010 1:50pm
I have raced against guys like Tiger Lacey , Brad Hagseth , Ryan Terleki , Ricky Dietrich , Jason Raines , Jay whipple and quite a few others in the INT days. In +25A and and +30A I raced against guys like Ryan Huffman , Jason McCormick ( i think?) , Don Biscelgia , Trevor Portner and a few other. Been off a bike for 4 years , away from racing for about 6 years.......what about you?
jeffro503
2/1/2010 1:51pm
BTW....I still talk to Tiger every once in a while , maybe we can get him in here to confirm it for you.
Big Lenny
2/1/2010 1:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I have raced against guys like Tiger Lacey , Brad Hagseth , Ryan Terleki , Ricky Dietrich , Jason Raines , Jay whipple and quite a...
I have raced against guys like Tiger Lacey , Brad Hagseth , Ryan Terleki , Ricky Dietrich , Jason Raines , Jay whipple and quite a few others in the INT days. In +25A and and +30A I raced against guys like Ryan Huffman , Jason McCormick ( i think?) , Don Biscelgia , Trevor Portner and a few other. Been off a bike for 4 years , away from racing for about 6 years.......what about you?
That's like the who's who of nobody's...Laughing I'd say you've been off more than your bike...
jeffro503
2/1/2010 1:57pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I have raced against guys like Tiger Lacey , Brad Hagseth , Ryan Terleki , Ricky Dietrich , Jason Raines , Jay whipple and quite a...
Big Lenny wrote:
That's like the who's who of nobody's...Laughing I'd say you've been off more than your bike...
HAHA....really? Wow....i was right , you know nothing about MX at all there trail rider.
Big Lenny
2/1/2010 1:59pm
Looks like you don't either backmarker...Laughing
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
2/1/2010 1:59pm
You guys are clowns. That was text book block passing and gaurding the inside. That is how it is done without torpedoing someone. Exciting and how racing should be.
jeffro503
2/1/2010 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2010 2:04pm
Big Lenny wrote:
HAHA!!....anything to make yourself feel better i guess Lenny. HA!....the expert motoboard shit talker with no experience at all........never even tried the peewee class? And you actually think that your opinions actually mean anything? You must of gotten a hold of some crack down in that lovely town of Compton! Yep , you are a genius.
jbomx363
2/1/2010 2:05pm
Regis wrote:
You guys are clowns. That was text book block passing and gaurding the inside. That is how it is done without torpedoing someone. Exciting and how...
You guys are clowns. That was text book block passing and gaurding the inside. That is how it is done without torpedoing someone. Exciting and how racing should be.
Yeup.
Big Lenny
2/1/2010 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:31pm
Big Lenny wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
HAHA!!....anything to make yourself feel better i guess Lenny. HA!....the expert motoboard shit talker with no experience at all........never even tried the peewee class? And you...
HAHA!!....anything to make yourself feel better i guess Lenny. HA!....the expert motoboard shit talker with no experience at all........never even tried the peewee class? And you actually think that your opinions actually mean anything? You must of gotten a hold of some crack down in that lovely town of Compton! Yep , you are a genius.
Let me explain something to you Jeffy, you career wasn't shit, bottom line...Laughing
jeffro503
2/1/2010 2:32pm
Big Lenny wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
HAHA!!....anything to make yourself feel better i guess Lenny. HA!....the expert motoboard shit talker with no experience at all........never even tried the peewee class? And you...
Big Lenny wrote:
Let me explain something to you Jeffy, you career wasn't shit, bottom line...
Let me explain something to you Jeffy, you career wasn't shit, bottom line...Laughing
You are right....i never made it , but at least i tried. Do you know how many are in exactly my spot that post here??...probably tons. The key words here is " I tried".....you never did , which makes you a complete waste of time.

You are kind of like a new kid coming in for his first day on the job as a union plumber. Then trying to get everyone to believe that you know more than your boss which has 30+ years of experience........Basically , it's exactly the same.

You have no ground to stand on what so ever.......so you try to cut people down to make them look like a piece of shit like you.

me on the other hand , I am completely happy with my life and and where it's heading. I can also talk about MX with 30+ years of experience behind it.......you have nothing....NOTHING! The only experience you have ( and for some reason you think you are an expert?) is from watching in the stands HAHA! I'm about ready to fall out of my chair......It's like arguing with a 3 yr old.

And on a side note , i'll be able to get a new bike here soon and start riding and maybe some racing again if time permits it. You on the other hand are an over weight loud mouth that probably can't see his own 3" dick when he takes a piss.

Yeah.....your Bench racing compares to my 30+ years of doing it.......keep telling yourself that . And "back marker" comment is actually a compliment. I would rather be a back marker in some of the faster classes , than to have never even tried.

I don't get why you can't understand that......i think everyone else here does.

Big Lenny
2/1/2010 3:08pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You are right....i never made it , but at least i tried. Do you know how many are in exactly my spot that post here??...probably tons...
You are right....i never made it , but at least i tried. Do you know how many are in exactly my spot that post here??...probably tons. The key words here is " I tried".....you never did , which makes you a complete waste of time.

You are kind of like a new kid coming in for his first day on the job as a union plumber. Then trying to get everyone to believe that you know more than your boss which has 30+ years of experience........Basically , it's exactly the same.

You have no ground to stand on what so ever.......so you try to cut people down to make them look like a piece of shit like you.

me on the other hand , I am completely happy with my life and and where it's heading. I can also talk about MX with 30+ years of experience behind it.......you have nothing....NOTHING! The only experience you have ( and for some reason you think you are an expert?) is from watching in the stands HAHA! I'm about ready to fall out of my chair......It's like arguing with a 3 yr old.

And on a side note , i'll be able to get a new bike here soon and start riding and maybe some racing again if time permits it. You on the other hand are an over weight loud mouth that probably can't see his own 3" dick when he takes a piss.

Yeah.....your Bench racing compares to my 30+ years of doing it.......keep telling yourself that . And "back marker" comment is actually a compliment. I would rather be a back marker in some of the faster classes , than to have never even tried.

I don't get why you can't understand that......i think everyone else here does.

So basically both our careers went down the shitter, difference is, I didn't waste my time....Laughing

PS Who argues with a 3 year old anyway?....Laughing
Cody24
Fantasy
2702nd
2/1/2010 4:33pm
Wasn't this thread about the battle between Hill and RV? Seems a little off track.... It think that is was fine. They didnt get rough and nobody crashed so whats the harm in a little block passing?
Pat327
2/1/2010 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2010 4:44pm
I have a feeling they were both grinning under their helmets. It's always fun to have a good battle like that. No harm done.
MXR
2/1/2010 4:39pm
Hill and RV were out there racing while on the other hand Mike Alessi is hiding from racing .
Ozy
2/1/2010 5:11pm
Regis wrote:
You guys are clowns. That was text book block passing and gaurding the inside. That is how it is done without torpedoing someone. Exciting and how...
FTW

+1

WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
2/1/2010 5:16pm
Dammit, Bobby! Look at what you stirred up.

Are you HAPPY now?
typ2vw159
2/1/2010 5:24pm
Looks like he was just confirming the pass?Whistling
2/1/2010 6:12pm
MXR wrote:
Hill and RV were out there racing while on the other hand Mike Alessi is hiding from racing .
NICE!!! either that or he just realized getting the holeshot and fading like cheap suite in SX was getting old
86honda
2/1/2010 6:58pm
Im kinda like that guy on the ESPN bit on SNL "I have no idea"
86honda
2/1/2010 6:58pm
Im kinda like that guy on the ESPN bit on SNL "I have no idea"
Cook441
2/1/2010 9:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
what about Steve Oster, Scott Steffy, Michael York, Lance Smail..Man many of those guys were my heroes growing up- don't Listen to Lenny- Shoot Jay Whipple has been in RV's corner as a trainer for many years- I think he worked with Hill too- I know several of those guys that have made mains and competed in Nationals- Ryan Huffman Beat RC how many guys can say that- he was soo far ahead RC thought he had won...not that moto-
Uncleof2
2/1/2010 10:17pm
Hey Cook441 and Jeffro503 you are talking about the 90's MX of the Pacific Northwest. Most of those guys rode for our dealership at one point or another,The Brothers Powesports. Ryan and Josh were on 50's back then, just cutting there teeth on the track that one day they would be racing as pros. Those names brought back some great memories.
Josh422
2/1/2010 10:27pm
Whoa the whole northwest is coming out!
jeffro503
2/1/2010 10:27pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Cook441 wrote:
what about Steve Oster, Scott Steffy, Michael York, Lance Smail..Man many of those guys were my heroes growing up- don't Listen to Lenny- Shoot Jay Whipple...
what about Steve Oster, Scott Steffy, Michael York, Lance Smail..Man many of those guys were my heroes growing up- don't Listen to Lenny- Shoot Jay Whipple has been in RV's corner as a trainer for many years- I think he worked with Hill too- I know several of those guys that have made mains and competed in Nationals- Ryan Huffman Beat RC how many guys can say that- he was soo far ahead RC thought he had won...not that moto-
Hey cook....i remember all those names as well. I know Steve O' was a friggin' maniac! I remember downing a bunch of beer with him on saturday night in the field next to Washougal , the day before he was supposed to race it! I don't ever remember racing against Scott Steffy ( #420 if i remember right) but yeah , he was fast and smooth. I did race against Micheal York but i don't think i ever beat him , but i had a lot of races with his younger brother Tommy York. Lance Smail......he actually rides some of the worcs series with a couple of my buddies that switched over to that after they were tired of MX. Not near as fast as Lance though.....That guy was one long legged , smooth riding sum bitch! A super cool dude as well.

I do know Jay Whipple pretty good though. He used to rent the indoor track from us and hold his classes there. He brought down Ben Lamay a couple times and Josh Hill as well( Also worked with DV12 for a while).And yeah , he worked with RV through out a ton of his AM races , along with Josh.....He's a good dude! And can still haul ass on a bike! Ryan Huffman and Jason McCormick ruled the NW for quite a few years. Jason was one of the only guys i ever saw first hand actually beat RC! I think it was either 98' or 99 when Jason was on Planet Honda. Jason was running second to Brock Sellards , and then passed him and just yarded everyone in that moto. By the time RC came up to 2nd....RC said he thought he had won the race because Jason was so far out front.

Do you remember Danny Ulven? What about the Larson Brothers Phil and Mike , Doug Lange , Rickie Lee? Also...there was a real fast canadian that used to come down by the name of Allen Dyck ( I think that's right?)

man , it just seems like a few years ago seeing these guys out there.
jeffro503
2/1/2010 10:30pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Hey Cook441 and Jeffro503 you are talking about the 90's MX of the Pacific Northwest. Most of those guys rode for our dealership at one point...
Hey Cook441 and Jeffro503 you are talking about the 90's MX of the Pacific Northwest. Most of those guys rode for our dealership at one point or another,The Brothers Powesports. Ryan and Josh were on 50's back then, just cutting there teeth on the track that one day they would be racing as pros. Those names brought back some great memories.
hey Uncle....check out my post above....you probably see a bunch of familiar names in there huh? HAHA!

Post a reply to: Hill and RV battle at SF...cheeseball or

The Latest