Hill, Villopoto, Blair, Shields on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
Hill, Villopoto, Shields Blair on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

We’re back! Like Jason Vorhees, the Pulpmx Show comes hauntingly back to your computers tonight! Presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing, host Steve Matthes will welcome back in Daniel Blair from Supercrosslive.com and Main Event Moto Podcast show to sit in and discuss all the latest from the moto world.

The newest member of JGR Suzuki and your 2017 250SX West Coast Champion Justin Hill will join the show tonight to talk about his switch from PC to JGR, how he likes the yellow bikes and more.

You might have heard of Ryan Villopoto. Eight-time SX and MX champion who recently rode a KX250 at the Straight Rhythm event? He’ll be on tonight to talk about that event and his RV2 Cup event going on at Pala over NYE.

Tom Shields was the man behind the James Stewart race at Freestone for a long time and he’s now working with Villopoto on this amateur race at Pala so he’ll join us to talk about his experiences as well as what this race at Pala is all about.

N-Fab and Truck Hero has been a big supporter of Pulpmx over the years and since the SEMA show is in town, we had to invite Thomas Fichter in to hang out, talk about business and racing.

We’ll also have Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also answer the N-Fab Question of the Day as well as read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Pivot Works, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, Atlas Neck Braces, N-FAB Jeep and Truck Parts, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, 2UNDR, EK Chains and Guts Racing

|
daemon616
10/30/2017 12:06pm
Should be interesting to hear from Hill. Good to see RV2 back on the show.
Lightning78
10/30/2017 1:11pm
daemon616 wrote:
Hills interview interesting? My prediction is it will go something like this....

"Hows the new bike? I mean we all know it's a little behind the other bikes in development but what's your impression of the bike?"

"Yea uh no/yea actually it's really good! Soon as I got on it I was comfortable right away and the power is really good it's on par with any of the other bikes I've raced. I was surprised by how good it actually is.....matter of fact I rode for Suzuki in my amaeture career for like one race and they were great bikes back then I'm glad to be back with Suzuki"

Lol

4 months from now....

"Yea uh no/yea were still testing trying to come up with a better setting, just grinding away trying to get better"

Tongue in cheek of course but that's the jist of these types of interviews
slowgti
10/30/2017 1:19pm
Hills interview interesting? My prediction is it will go something like this.... "Hows the new bike? I mean we all know it's a little behind the...
Hills interview interesting? My prediction is it will go something like this....

"Hows the new bike? I mean we all know it's a little behind the other bikes in development but what's your impression of the bike?"

"Yea uh no/yea actually it's really good! Soon as I got on it I was comfortable right away and the power is really good it's on par with any of the other bikes I've raced. I was surprised by how good it actually is.....matter of fact I rode for Suzuki in my amaeture career for like one race and they were great bikes back then I'm glad to be back with Suzuki"

Lol

4 months from now....

"Yea uh no/yea were still testing trying to come up with a better setting, just grinding away trying to get better"

Spot on

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/30/2017 2:17pm
daemon616 wrote:
Hills interview interesting? My prediction is it will go something like this.... "Hows the new bike? I mean we all know it's a little behind the...

Lol

4 months from now....

nailed it..
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
10/30/2017 2:46pm
I am pleasantly surprised with Matthes and his relationship with Monster and Josh Hill that Justin agreed to come on. I didn't think we would hear from Justin via Steve. Good on him.
early
Fantasy
2231st
10/30/2017 3:07pm
mx510 wrote:
I am pleasantly surprised with Matthes and his relationship with Monster and Josh Hill that Justin agreed to come on. I didn't think we would hear...
I am pleasantly surprised with Matthes and his relationship with Monster and Josh Hill that Justin agreed to come on. I didn't think we would hear from Justin via Steve. Good on him.
Thomas from N-Fab might have a little something to do with the guy running the number 1 plate on the JGR bike actually talking to Matthes.
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
10/30/2017 3:15pm
DB is one of my favorite co-hosts, should be good
yamahaha131
10/31/2017 8:34pm
Holy crap what an interview with RV! That's probably the most entertaining he's ever been. Maybe the vodka talking... but great stuff!
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
10/31/2017 8:39pm
Holy crap what an interview with RV! That's probably the most entertaining he's ever been. Maybe the vodka talking... but great stuff!
It was awesome! I thought he just wanted to grab another drink and keep talking?!Woohoo

Post a reply to: Hill, Villopoto, Blair, Shields on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest