Hi this is Steve Matthes with Motorcross Action

Bauer
4/27/2017 6:04am
Everyone always says "My name is XXX, with YYY media outlet" like that will somehow change a riders answer or give more credibility to the question...
Everyone always says "My name is XXX, with YYY media outlet" like that will somehow change a riders answer or give more credibility to the question. To me, he was just making fun of that by proving it means absolutely nothing because anyone can claim affiliation with any media outlet. Would a rider give Steve a better answer if he said MXA instead of Pulp MX? No. It's just name dropping in a room of people who already know who you work for.
Name-dropping? The promoter has asked that we state our name and affiliation for years, it's nothing new. I wasn't there, but I imagine it was barely noticed by anyone that was.
Rooster
4/27/2017 2:48pm
Next time he should say he's from AlJeezera Sports Broadcasting and see what happens.
2slow4u
4/27/2017 3:10pm
newmann wrote:
It has been proven that there are no real "permanent" outdoor national tracks. Maybe that's part of the issue, maybe not. Some of the new tracks...
It has been proven that there are no real "permanent" outdoor national tracks. Maybe that's part of the issue, maybe not. Some of the new tracks they have tried that had nice facilities and amenities have totally sucked. Miller Motorsports Park for example. There is only so much money to invest and extort in and from a facility in exchange for a race. The MXGP at the drag strip ring a bell? Qatar?
I grew up in PA and went to all the national tracks around it growing up and then moved out here to Utah and went to 1 national at Miller, words cannot express how disappointed i was in that facility for MX. Now, for other sports such as karting, superbike or supermoto Miller is a really good facility...but they need to stay out of MX.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Hi this is Steve Matthes with Motorcross Action

The Latest