Hey MXR and Outsider

machine
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 2:11am
When's the the wagon loading up and leaving the station this year, i'm ready to roll.

|
machine
12/16/2011 6:15pm
Now how did I know you would just happen along.......Tongue

Your still sore about the Lone Ranger pony.....com'on admit it.....Grinning

The Shop

12/16/2011 6:25pm
machine wrote:
Now how did I know you would just happen along.......Tongue

Your still sore about the Lone Ranger pony.....com'on admit it.....Grinning
LaughingLaughingLaughing
MXR
12/16/2011 7:18pm
machine wrote:
When's the the wagon loading up and leaving the station this year, i'm ready to roll. [img]http://www.renthal.com/Image/RyanVillopotoVegasSX.jpg[/img]
When's the the wagon loading up and leaving the station this year, i'm ready to roll.

Well machine you already know that the RV wagon train is usually the same group of frequent flyer's including your self . It will be full steam ahead for the week leading up to A-1 and your seat is reserved . One thing for sure is the RV fans don't change their screen names from year to year when a rider does or does not win a title . The same cannot be said about the haters and the wagon jumpers . We are true moto fans and appreciate what RV is all about . We also appreciate and enjoy the banter back and forth with other fans because we seem to have more common sense . The RV wagon train is ready to roll . I hope all the other riders show up with their A game , because RV is going to be better than ever in 2012 . We have yet to see his best work on a 450 .
Xeno
12/16/2011 7:23pm
Who's the last guy to win back-to-back titles? RC?
MxSkillz
12/16/2011 7:28pm
Xeno wrote:
Who's the last guy to win back-to-back titles? RC?
good question.. yea i think ur right,rc.. thats crazy.. reed and stewart have 2 eanh but reed was 04 and 08 and stewart was 07 and 09 i believe and ricky got 05 and 06
machine
12/17/2011 5:02am
MXR wrote:
Well machine you already know that the RV wagon train is usually the same group of frequent flyer's including your self . It will be full...
Well machine you already know that the RV wagon train is usually the same group of frequent flyer's including your self . It will be full steam ahead for the week leading up to A-1 and your seat is reserved . One thing for sure is the RV fans don't change their screen names from year to year when a rider does or does not win a title . The same cannot be said about the haters and the wagon jumpers . We are true moto fans and appreciate what RV is all about . We also appreciate and enjoy the banter back and forth with other fans because we seem to have more common sense . The RV wagon train is ready to roll . I hope all the other riders show up with their A game , because RV is going to be better than ever in 2012 . We have yet to see his best work on a 450 .
I agree, everyone seems to think RV is going to come in with the status quo mentality. He knows he's the guy with the target on his back now and will no doubt up his game. All the greats have the ability to up their game when they need to.
chrisbuehler
12/17/2011 5:31am Edited Date/Time 12/17/2011 5:32am
MXR wrote:
Well machine you already know that the RV wagon train is usually the same group of frequent flyer's including your self . It will be full...
Haha!! You actually believe all that? Yeah RV fans are the SO core. Like when Dungey spanked him 3 out of 4 races starting at Thunder Valley and you disappeared from the boards? You make it sound like only a few guys know how badass Villo is, it's no secret. RV is the man to beat, no doubt.
machine
12/17/2011 5:57am
Haha!! You actually believe all that? Yeah RV fans are the SO core. Like when Dungey spanked him 3 out of 4 races starting at Thunder...
Haha!! You actually believe all that? Yeah RV fans are the SO core. Like when Dungey spanked him 3 out of 4 races starting at Thunder Valley and you disappeared from the boards? You make it sound like only a few guys know how badass Villo is, it's no secret. RV is the man to beat, no doubt.
Chris, I actually hope RD does well this year in both SX and MX, because I'm rooting for KTM to do well. Maybe people will cut them a break when he does win "SOME" races. Wink
chrisbuehler
12/17/2011 6:12am
machine wrote:
Chris, I actually hope RD does well this year in both SX and MX, because I'm rooting for KTM to do well. Maybe people will cut...
Chris, I actually hope RD does well this year in both SX and MX, because I'm rooting for KTM to do well. Maybe people will cut them a break when he does win "SOME" races. Wink
Hey even a huge Dungey fan like myself doesnt know what to expect come A1. When your competition is a machine like RV you better have your training down pat, your bike set-up, and be mentally tough. For now, I know Dungey has 2 of those. We will know pretty soon how the bike is. How come no love for Pilotdude, Machine? Lol I just hope the racing this year is as good as last year then all the fanboys win
kongols
12/17/2011 7:02am
MXR wrote:
. We also appreciate and enjoy the banter back and forth with other fans because we seem to have more common sense .
Holy shit!!! LOLOLOLOL
Outsider
12/17/2011 7:42am
Locked and loaded Machine!

It's fun to banter back and forth with other guys (except KongolsLaughing ), I mean, it's just a message board! Smile

But, I've been on the RV wagon since Glen Helen '05.. just like his style. I can relate a lot more to a guy that gets bad starts and charges like a mad man though the pack, than I can a guy that Quads triples! Maybe that's why I was such a big Larocco fan as well...

They are all badass and I'm stoked for A1 for sure, but my money is on the Leprechaun!
12/17/2011 7:49am
Outsider wrote:
Locked and loaded Machine! It's fun to banter back and forth with other guys (except Kongols:laugh: ), I mean, it's just a message board! :) But...
Locked and loaded Machine!

It's fun to banter back and forth with other guys (except KongolsLaughing ), I mean, it's just a message board! Smile

But, I've been on the RV wagon since Glen Helen '05.. just like his style. I can relate a lot more to a guy that gets bad starts and charges like a mad man though the pack, than I can a guy that Quads triples! Maybe that's why I was such a big Larocco fan as well...

They are all badass and I'm stoked for A1 for sure, but my money is on the Leprechaun!
I also have been on the RV wagon since GH 05.
pilotdude
12/17/2011 9:49am
Being our local boy, it's just natural for us NW folks to root for him. I hope he just rides to his potential. All the top 4 are excellent and I find it hard to dislike any of them. I hope Stewart rides outdoors as well and we see two different seasons of these guys battling. I'm hoping for some good battles this year, similar to the ones we had last year.
chrisbuehler
12/17/2011 9:56am
pilotdude wrote:
Being our local boy, it's just natural for us NW folks to root for him. I hope he just rides to his potential. All the top...
Being our local boy, it's just natural for us NW folks to root for him. I hope he just rides to his potential. All the top 4 are excellent and I find it hard to dislike any of them. I hope Stewart rides outdoors as well and we see two different seasons of these guys battling. I'm hoping for some good battles this year, similar to the ones we had last year.
This level headed thinking and posting is why you're my fav RV fan. Wink Def not on the RV bandwagon but I have this feeling he is gonna to kill it this year.
pilotdude
12/17/2011 10:10am
pilotdude wrote:
Being our local boy, it's just natural for us NW folks to root for him. I hope he just rides to his potential. All the top...
This level headed thinking and posting is why you're my fav RV fan. ;) Def not on the RV bandwagon but I have this feeling he...
This level headed thinking and posting is why you're my fav RV fan. Wink Def not on the RV bandwagon but I have this feeling he is gonna to kill it this year.
Thanks Chris I hope Canard heals up quickly and is able to be in there as well. We are down to 21 days now and counting.
Trig331
12/17/2011 10:47am
pilotdude wrote:
This level headed thinking and posting is why you're my fav RV fan. ;) Def not on the RV bandwagon but I have this feeling he...
pilotdude wrote:
Thanks Chris I hope Canard heals up quickly and is able to be in there as well. We are down to 21 days now and counting.
There is way too much sense being made here.

It's going to be an awesome season.
machine
12/17/2011 11:45am
Sorry if I left anyone out of the club, It's going to be yet another disappointing season for all the JS fans, that I can tell you.
MXR
12/17/2011 12:00pm
machine wrote:
Sorry if I left anyone out of the club, It's going to be yet another disappointing season for all the JS fans, that I can tell...
Sorry if I left anyone out of the club, It's going to be yet another disappointing season for all the JS fans, that I can tell you.
At least they have a built in excuse with the Yamaha he is riding . Many of the former believe the hype wagon jumpers are now #7 bag lickers with a new screen name . They will just replace rider and bike with the same old excuses why their new rider lost another one .
mxb2
12/17/2011 1:10pm
machine wrote:
Sorry if I left anyone out of the club, It's going to be yet another disappointing season for all the JS fans, that I can tell...
MXR wrote:
At least they have a built in excuse with the Yamaha he is riding . Many of the former believe the hype wagon jumpers are now...
At least they have a built in excuse with the Yamaha he is riding . Many of the former believe the hype wagon jumpers are now #7 bag lickers with a new screen name . They will just replace rider and bike with the same old excuses why their new rider lost another one .
Na man the jgr bike is so much better LOL.
Sherwood
12/17/2011 4:14pm
Stewart, Reed or even Dungey could take the wind out of anyone's sails week to week so it could be funny for people not on a bandwagon watching fanboys trying to justify loses each week.
Outsider
12/17/2011 5:40pm
Sherwood wrote:
Stewart, Reed or even Dungey could take the wind out of anyone's sails week to week so it could be funny for people not on a...
Stewart, Reed or even Dungey could take the wind out of anyone's sails week to week so it could be funny for people not on a bandwagon watching fanboys trying to justify loses each week.
You need to get laid huh?
EvanR127
12/17/2011 6:07pm
I want every1 but RV to win......... muahahhahahahahaha
chrisbuehler
12/17/2011 6:08pm
machine wrote:
MXR wrote:
At least they have a built in excuse with the Yamaha he is riding . Many of the former believe the hype wagon jumpers are now...
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I realize you havent seen Bubba in awhile because you were watching the outdoor nationals (pssssh yeah I know, who cares about riding outdoors, it's all hot and shit and you gotta do 2 motos) but I saw a youtube clip the other day and he busted out a sick quad+1 bro. Cancel the season, 2012 champ.
RaceFace
12/17/2011 6:41pm
machine wrote:
MXR wrote:
Not same old excuses. There is an all new potential excuse this year.....Pirellis! I like Pirellis and have had good luck with them, but it is a new variable in his program that will be real easy to blame washouts and falls on, should they occur.

Post a reply to: Hey MXR and Outsider

The Latest