Hey JA801

kkawboy14
What was up with your night? And how's your brother doing?
|
slipdog
1/8/2017 3:46pm
Well, earlier today someone started a thread shit talking his performance and as usual more people joined in to talk shit. I took my kids roller skating and got home to find that somewhere else they were talking about the thread and Jeff had responded to mob. I came here to see the commotion and I see it got flushed entirely

It was pretty much "You suck Jeff", "Yeah, why did you pull off" etc, etc...

Apparently, Jeff took offence to it and responded

"Did you not read or follow up on anything!? My bike turned off on the same jump my brother crashed on, turned off again 2 corners later then did it again in my semi. There was not a chance in hell I was risking it in a lcq i would have been up front in. My bike would have absolutly got me injured last night you twack. Your an idiot, and a fucking asshole. I hope you come to my pit at a race n tell me you are you cause i wanna see what RETARD looks like. Fuckhead"

Can't say I blame him for responding that way, but you see how people treat the racers around here on a regular basis.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
1/8/2017 3:56pm
Hey, I saw that Jeff was racing and it made me smile.
Jeff, it's good to see you out there. Show 'em what you've got! Top 10 it!
notme
1/8/2017 4:05pm
People antagonize him because they want to see his reply...which are always stellar!
Gotta give him credit, he did better then the Stewarts Smile

The Shop

dirtnapper
1/8/2017 4:12pm
notme wrote:
People antagonize him because they want to see his reply...which are always stellar!
Gotta give him credit, he did better then the Stewarts Smile
Well I guess your and my opinion of "steller" slightly differ........

Whistling

Yeah, you could tell his frustration in his posts but calling people fuckheads rarely helps situations.....
1/8/2017 4:14pm
The Alessi brothers really bring out the shitty, sociopathic personalities of a lot of vital posters. I think said posters get a thrill out of running their mouths at someone "famous". Guys who either have never raced, or have raced and couldn't run within 30 seconds of an Alessi, will chime in with critiques of Jeff or Mikes performance lol.
notme
1/8/2017 4:16pm
Dirtnapper, a sarcastic figure of speech of course....
1/8/2017 4:20pm
slipdog wrote:
Well, earlier today someone started a thread shit talking his performance and as usual more people joined in to talk shit. I took my kids roller...
Well, earlier today someone started a thread shit talking his performance and as usual more people joined in to talk shit. I took my kids roller skating and got home to find that somewhere else they were talking about the thread and Jeff had responded to mob. I came here to see the commotion and I see it got flushed entirely

"Did you not read or follow up on anything!? My bike turned off on the same jump my brother crashed on, turned off again 2 corners later then did it again in my semi. There was not a chance in hell I was risking it in a lcq i would have been up front in. My bike would have absolutly got me injured last night you twack. Your an idiot, and a fucking asshole. I hope you come to my pit at a race n tell me you are you cause i wanna see what RETARD looks like. Fuckhead"

Can't say I blame him for responding that way, but you see how people treat the racers around here on a regular basis.
The reason this sport is seen as a sport for kids, bros, and manchildren is because quite a few "fans" act like petulant little babies. It's not a big mystery when you see how people get treated by "fans" on this forum.
jk367
1/8/2017 4:27pm
It's actually embarrassing sometimes the way so called fans act. Everyone of these dudes are awesome. I've never met Jeff but met mike at washougal two years ago and he just like one of the guys and actually hooked me up with a tire. Awesome guy and the shit talking about any of these guys is just effing ridiculous
Moto520
1/8/2017 4:27pm
slipdog wrote:
Well, earlier today someone started a thread shit talking his performance and as usual more people joined in to talk shit. I took my kids roller...

The reason this sport is seen as a sport for kids, bros, and manchildren is because quite a few "fans" act like petulant little babies. It's...
The reason this sport is seen as a sport for kids, bros, and manchildren is because quite a few "fans" act like petulant little babies. It's not a big mystery when you see how people get treated by "fans" on this forum.
Well then let's change that! The good doesn't have to get flushed out by the bad.....let's just have a fresh start and hopefully the guys that are dicks will get called out!
kmp1219
1/8/2017 4:36pm
I think JA is a badass and he almost holeshotted both of his races last night before his bike cut off.

I agree that anyone who tries to "call him out" is an idiot, but in fairness, Jeff's response was comedy gold.

With that said I would have gotten pissed off too if I worked my ass off to make a night show, pulled two top 3 starts and had my bike shut off only to come on here the next day and have someone shit talking me.

Not many privateers made as many main events as he did last year before he picked up the fill-in ride.
mx836
1/8/2017 4:37pm
Moto520 wrote:
Well then let's change that! The good doesn't have to get flushed out by the bad.....let's just have a fresh start and hopefully the guys that...
Well then let's change that! The good doesn't have to get flushed out by the bad.....let's just have a fresh start and hopefully the guys that are dicks will get called out!
That's just it though. They want to be called out so they can tell you that you only disagree with their disrespectful view point because you're a "butt hurt fanboy". It's best just to ignore which isn't always so easy.
jk367
1/8/2017 4:44pm
Well here's to a good night in San diego Jeff. Kill it man and have fun doing it
Skidaddle
1/8/2017 4:58pm
slipdog wrote:

Hilarious.

agn5009
1/8/2017 5:05pm
Moto520 wrote:
Well then let's change that! The good doesn't have to get flushed out by the bad.....let's just have a fresh start and hopefully the guys that...
mx836 wrote:
That's just it though. They want to be called out so they can tell you that you only disagree with their disrespectful view point because you're...
That's just it though. They want to be called out so they can tell you that you only disagree with their disrespectful view point because you're a "butt hurt fanboy". It's best just to ignore which isn't always so easy.
Yeah, people here don't understand that we can have differing opinions. If someone doesn't agree with my opinion, they're calling me a moron, uneducated, an ass hole and everything else. It's not hard to say, I think you're wrong, I disagree with your opinion and here's mine etc. And this goes for just about every riders fan boys. It is the Internet tough guy mentality. I will use me and you as an example. We don't agree on the Stewart situation at all. But I guarantee if we sat down face to face and had a beer, the discussion we would have would be accepting of each other's opinions and understanding of both views more.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/8/2017 5:18pm
kmp1219 wrote:
I think JA is a badass and he almost holeshotted both of his races last night before his bike cut off. I agree that anyone who...
I think JA is a badass and he almost holeshotted both of his races last night before his bike cut off.

I agree that anyone who tries to "call him out" is an idiot, but in fairness, Jeff's response was comedy gold.

With that said I would have gotten pissed off too if I worked my ass off to make a night show, pulled two top 3 starts and had my bike shut off only to come on here the next day and have someone shit talking me.

Not many privateers made as many main events as he did last year before he picked up the fill-in ride.
Comedy gold...or exactly what runs through many the heads of many riders when they read some of the comments in here. Jeff just actually says exactly what he thinks. The same way that many here spew exactly what's on their minds, without regard to how it might be taken by the person they're talking about.

A little restraint is good.

On the other hand, I thought it was awesome that Kyle Chisholm responded in another thread that talked about his night.

If people use their noggins, we might actually get a little more rider interaction.
Dtat720
1/8/2017 5:20pm
kmp1219 wrote:
I think JA is a badass and he almost holeshotted both of his races last night before his bike cut off. I agree that anyone who...

GuyB wrote:
Comedy gold...or exactly what runs through many the heads of many riders when they read some of the comments in here. Jeff just actually says exactly...
Comedy gold...or exactly what runs through many the heads of many riders when they read some of the comments in here. Jeff just actually says exactly what he thinks. The same way that many here spew exactly what's on their minds, without regard to how it might be taken by the person they're talking about.

A little restraint is good.

On the other hand, I thought it was awesome that Kyle Chisholm responded in another thread that talked about his night.

If people use their noggins, we might actually get a little more rider interaction.
You're gonna crash the googles when these guys go google "noggin."
vetmxr
1/8/2017 5:24pm
Go get em Jeff.......It looks to me like you belong out there, I have no idea how grown men on here decide to chastise another grown man for doing what he wants. If I were you and was your age I'd be out there too.

Aren't we all supposed to be riders/racers here.........why the hell would anyone put down a fellow racer that is trying to make it to the big show.

If you have such a huge problem with the Allessies stealing rides.......then go out and beat them at their game and then hand your gate pick to whoever you want. But get ready to be flamed on by wannabe's.

I don't know those guys at all but I too am wondering how Mike is........That guy has had the shit beat out of him for years, I hope he is alright and retires with a healthy working body.......You guys are definitely going to have some good stories to tell when you do retire.Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/8/2017 5:24pm
Dtat720 wrote:
You're gonna crash the googles when these guys go google "noggin."
Call it my contribution for the day to enhancing their vocabulary.
kmp1219
1/8/2017 5:29pm
Hopefully one or two idiots don't scare Jeff away from posting more in the future. Awesome to hear his insight after the rounds.
JohnnyD13
1/8/2017 5:33pm
For me, anyone getting into the night show is amazing to me. I get so pissed when people talk shit on racers. I can't imagine how the racer feels. My mother didn't give me money or possessions. But she gave me respect. Maybe the critics on here weren't as lucky.
moto317
1/8/2017 5:37pm
kmp1219 wrote:
Hopefully one or two idiots don't scare Jeff away from posting more in the future. Awesome to hear his insight after the rounds.
Ha no if The Whole laser incident didn't keep him away doubt anything will. He's got thicker skin then me if I where him I either wouldn't come on here or definitely not use my real name lol today Internet forums are all about trolling people.
trailrider
1/8/2017 5:50pm
Why is he not black flagged for going around the whoops? Until the officials say something I guess no harm. What if Roczen rode around them?
Harry_Gray
1/8/2017 6:20pm
I thought he was showing some decent speed last night. Misfortune and having to qualify at A1 this year, IMO; would have been tough for anyone to qualify. JA801 doesn't deserve to have his balls busted, lots of fast guys didn't make the main last night...
Moto520
1/8/2017 6:32pm
kmp1219 wrote:
I agree. Guys that don't actually race or ride. Giving us real fans a bad name and blowing the chance for us to ask direct questions to someone that was on the track.

GO AWAY AND FIND A DIFFERENT SPORT TO BITCH ABOUT

There is a double Dutch championship coming up next month. I'm sure there's a forum for that. Go troll there......

Post a reply to: Hey JA801

The Latest