Hey Dutch guy`s! Who the f**k is Pootjes?

kongols
Edited Date/Time 9/17/2012 9:41am
Father that is. Today at the ADAC MX Masters in Germany our rider Tomass Sileika was going for a second place in a last corner of the race and came together with another rider. That riders front wheel caught Tomass`s footpeg and destroyed his front wheel. Tomass finished second but that guy fourth. And now comes the most interesting part. Since Davy Pootjes finished only tenth, Tomass became overall points leader. That`s when Pootjes father went to officials and made up his own story that Tomass crashed in to the back of that kid and Pootjes father got two local officials to sign that paper. Tomass got DQ.

If I understood correctly Pootjes Sr. is kind of wealthy with some influence.

Looks like Dutch is raising another douchebag Herlings or perhaps there is something in a water...
|
6/24/2012 8:27am
Man, thats rediculous! That sucks for Tomass too.

Unbelievable that his Father did that too, what an a** hole!

Hopefully karma will get this Pootjes kid and his Father back in one way or another.
kongols
6/24/2012 8:31am
Pootjes Sr. got really pissed at Tomass`s camp when he found out that two of the better Dutch technicians are helping Tomass with a bike. That whole story is lame as fuck!
6/24/2012 8:35am
How did Pootjes' Father manage to get 2 officials to sign off an accident that didnt happen though?

All seems pretty messed up if officials are bending the rules too.
kongols
6/24/2012 8:43am
Officials doesn`t give a fuck. That kids father came to Tomass afterwards and apologized. He`s Bulgarian and doesn`t speak any english or german. Pootjes took advantage of the system. Good luck to him and his son...

The Shop

6/24/2012 8:50am
Damn that is not right, the officials in question and any others caught bending the rules should be out of their job immediatley.

Also, that was good of the Bulgarian family!

As for this Pootjes kid, IF he has a future in the sport he will already be making a bad name for himself, and as you said earlier we could have another Herlings in the making... Whistling
kongols
6/24/2012 8:55am
What sucks the most is that you have only 30 minutes after the finish to file a protest. Pootjes got his protest late and Tomass`s camp didn`t have time to respond. They did give it to head official but he turned it down cause the time was up.
And I thought ADAC was the best series in Europe... Looks like it`s same ol` everywhere....
JackLHyde
6/24/2012 10:01am
Noack (head official) is a pretty knowledgable guy, but I guess his hands were tied. Those signings by the officials is strange though. Never heard that before.
kongols
6/24/2012 10:05am
JackLHyde wrote:
Noack (head official) is a pretty knowledgable guy, but I guess his hands were tied. Those signings by the officials is strange though. Never heard that...
Noack (head official) is a pretty knowledgable guy, but I guess his hands were tied. Those signings by the officials is strange though. Never heard that before.
I guess somebody doesn`t want to allow that some guy`s from "third world" Baltic states win ADAC MX Masters two years in a row. Fucking pathetic.
JackLHyde
6/24/2012 10:16am
kongols wrote:
I guess somebody doesn`t want to allow that some guy`s from "third world" Baltic states win ADAC MX Masters two years in a row. Fucking pathetic.
Don't know man. I hope a video pops up and the issue is reviewed.

I think Pootjes Sr. is owner of a logistics or rental store for trucks. Don't know for sure.
kongols
6/24/2012 10:21am Edited Date/Time 6/24/2012 10:24am
JackLHyde wrote:
Don't know man. I hope a video pops up and the issue is reviewed. I think Pootjes Sr. is owner of a logistics or rental store...
Don't know man. I hope a video pops up and the issue is reviewed.

I think Pootjes Sr. is owner of a logistics or rental store for trucks. Don't know for sure.
We are told that there is nothing that can be done anymore. If you don`t file your argument with in 30 minutes after the finish it`s final. I guess you have to be Carmichael to overturn DQ even if it`s so ridicules as this one. People who saw it afterwards said that if you get DQ for that then more than half of the GP field should be DQ and other half should be DQ permanently.
JackLHyde
6/24/2012 10:33am
kongols wrote:
We are told that there is nothing that can be done anymore. If you don`t file your argument with in 30 minutes after the finish it`s...
We are told that there is nothing that can be done anymore. If you don`t file your argument with in 30 minutes after the finish it`s final. I guess you have to be Carmichael to overturn DQ even if it`s so ridicules as this one. People who saw it afterwards said that if you get DQ for that then more than half of the GP field should be DQ and other half should be DQ permanently.
I witnessed a similar issue once. Back then it wasn't about the 30 minutes, but the protest fee. It used to be 50€. As far as I know the ADAC runs the DMSB (German motorsports federation) regulations, so the rule about the fee might still be active. Maybe this helps. Find out if the fee was paid in the regular amount (and time?).
kongols
6/24/2012 11:39am
OK. Now the most fucked up part. We have two of the best tuning guy`s from Holland helping us with Tomass`s engine and suspension. Old Pootjes was openly threatening those two guy`s, he thinks that they are helping the enemy. Since he is somewhat important guy in fucking Holland those two guy`s might pull their help cause they don`t want to jeopardize their own business.
What a fucking lame motherfucking asshole.
PressPassP
6/24/2012 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2012 12:42pm
Seems odd to me that without video evidence or officials actually witnessing it firsthand,the whole thing could be turned around just like that,summat definately stinks

I hate that kind of shit
kongols
6/24/2012 12:45pm
PressPassP wrote:
Seems odd to me that without video evidence or officials actually witnessing it firsthand,the whole thing could be turned around just like that,summat definately stinks I...
Seems odd to me that without video evidence or officials actually witnessing it firsthand,the whole thing could be turned around just like that,summat definately stinks

I hate that kind of shit
We do not expect any help from local officials ( Tomass`s father tried and it`s like talking to the wall). However we do hope that there is some video of the incident and then we`ll see what we can do.
keinz
6/24/2012 12:50pm
JackLHyde wrote:
Noack (head official) is a pretty knowledgable guy, but I guess his hands were tied. Those signings by the officials is strange though. Never heard that...
kongols wrote:
Jobbanõnõje Hollandsõ
PressPassP
6/24/2012 1:00pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2012 1:02pm
Best of luck with it,as for the kid's dad I echo your thoughts,he's only fooling himself (and his son)at the end of the day...
Jefro98
6/24/2012 1:06pm
Yeah, it's true.
In the Netherlands we're all assholes.

I can understand you're mad about this Kongols, but you're doing a great job with redneck responses blaming a complete country for what some rich minidad did to your rider.
kongols
6/24/2012 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2012 1:10pm
PressPassP wrote:
Best of luck with it,as for the kid's dad I echo your thoughts,he's only fooling himself (and his son)at the end of the day...
We`ll see who`s who in Europe come 18,19th of August when in Matterley Basin, GB will be held EU champs finals. I hear there is some unbelievably fast french kids who doesn`t race any races we do.
kongols
6/24/2012 1:13pm
Jefro98 wrote:
Yeah, it's true. In the Netherlands we're all assholes. I can understand you're mad about this Kongols, but you're doing a great job with redneck responses...
Yeah, it's true.
In the Netherlands we're all assholes.

I can understand you're mad about this Kongols, but you're doing a great job with redneck responses blaming a complete country for what some rich minidad did to your rider.
Sorry Jefro.
MR. X
6/24/2012 1:29pm
The whole mommy and daddy shit in racing is the most annoying part of the sport , these must be the same kids parent who come to college with their kids to bitch at my girlfriend who just told them they did'nt get in a class.
kongols
6/25/2012 12:46am
Help!. Please anybody who got the incident on a video please contact me ASAP. It was the last corner of first race in 85 cc class.
Katoom72
6/25/2012 12:52am
What a shitty rule, doesnt the time get extended when someone files in a protest?
kongols
6/25/2012 12:54am Edited Date/Time 6/25/2012 12:57am
Katoom72 wrote:
What a shitty rule, doesnt the time get extended when someone files in a protest?
Tomass`s father got turned down by a head official. Nobody else (MEFO (Tomass rides for that team in ADAC)) had a guts to go against Pootjes.
Trauma
6/25/2012 2:00am
Couldn't help but notice that their is no proof in the OP along with obvious bias.
kongols
6/25/2012 2:14am Edited Date/Time 6/25/2012 2:17am
Trauma wrote:
Couldn't help but notice that their is no proof in the OP along with obvious bias.
What kind of proof do you want? Tomass got DQ, protest was written by a kids father who`s kid was more than half a minute behind the incident.
kongols
6/25/2012 2:20am
Trauma wrote:
Oh, and no shit about bias. Was it that obvious? lol
kongols
6/25/2012 2:22am
I`ve sent a couple of e-mails to ADAC but everyone is playing dead.
6/25/2012 7:34am
Someone needs to call out DC about this issue...... Oh wait wrong series sorry Smile
MCR
6/25/2012 12:00pm
kongols wrote:
OK. Now the most fucked up part. We have two of the best tuning guy`s from Holland helping us with Tomass`s engine and suspension. Old Pootjes...
OK. Now the most fucked up part. We have two of the best tuning guy`s from Holland helping us with Tomass`s engine and suspension. Old Pootjes was openly threatening those two guy`s, he thinks that they are helping the enemy. Since he is somewhat important guy in fucking Holland those two guy`s might pull their help cause they don`t want to jeopardize their own business.
What a fucking lame motherfucking asshole.
They will do whatever it takes to make his son better or give him a better result. I know them for allot of years,since he is riding a 50cc. And i can tell you that they do crazy shit like this. Its pretty sad. The fastest and the best boy should win,but... You know, when they can get you,they get you. Now they prove you, but in NL there are allot more guys that been on the same road like your boy. Its pretty sad that is going this way and also keep going. Its water and fire between the enemys, its like war. not talking to each other,much hate. i never understand that point. they are little kids,let them race and lets the best kid win...

The owner of that truckroad stuff,is the other dutchboy Vaessen.
You wanna see a dutch classy and hate battle? come late october to holland and watch the last dutch open 85cc. 1 point between pootjes and vaessen!! And they are NOT friends. Gonna be a crazy race!!

Hope your boy get the points back in the next races and win the title at the end! That should taste real good!!
bvm111
6/25/2012 1:38pm
never trust the dutch... jeffro is right we are all assholes... I kid I kid!!!

Post a reply to: Hey Dutch guy`s! Who the f**k is Pootjes?

The Latest