Herlings to MX1 with TC against RV?

Edited Date/Time 8/30/2014 12:42pm
So with the near imminent departure of Ryan Villopoto to the GP's, and I'm almost ready to bet my house on the deal that he does, will KTM move Jeffery Herlings up to MX1 to help combat one of the greatest riders ever (IMO) from coming over and stealing what KTM wrong or rightfully believes is theirs?
The way I see it before the whole RV to GP juice, when there was no real threat to 8 Time Tony's crown (and yes I know I'm going to take some Euro heat for that but lets be honest here people he's wrapping up another), KTM was happy for JH to stay down in MX2 and retake what could now be called Jeffery's crown once again, and everybody was happy to drink beer and schnapps at the end of year piss up and put another couple of #1's on the trucks and hallways.
So now we have RV in the series (when/if it happens) and another multiple time champ who has the speed to straight up beat Tony when it's his day or track, and the knowledge and experience of doing it for a season with the highs and lows and bringing home the cup. If 8 Time Tony gets hurt or suffers some other sort of bad luck streak, the fat guy who runs the place is going to have to put a Kawasaki sticker over the KTM that's already engraved in next years trophy for real!! (I got it from a good source the fat guy is such a tight wad he got a 5 lot bulk buy order discount on engraving and already has KTM on it). So if they bump the apprentice up, it increases the chances of keeping that big cup?
With MX2, KTM already has enough fire power in that class to bring it home again so in order to win the big one again and stop Best from the West riding his big green stead in to town and taking the KTM cup home by the ears, they say it's time to man up kid, there's gunna be a showdown and we need our best in there to take this hombre down.

So Herlings into MXGP with Tony against RV. Thoughts?
|
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
8/30/2014 5:10am
Herlings will hide in mx2 for another 2 years now
tprice07
8/30/2014 5:15am
RV is retiring sorry he won't do GPs. His knee is destroyed.
kongols
8/30/2014 5:15am
Herlings was deep in talks with Honda about MX1 ride for 2015 but when he found out how much RV will make next year he asked for a contract close to that. Honda refused and he signed for MX2 ride with KTM.

The Shop

steed 2.0
8/30/2014 5:22am
kongols wrote:
Herlings was deep in talks with Honda about MX1 ride for 2015 but when he found out how much RV will make next year he asked...
Herlings was deep in talks with Honda about MX1 ride for 2015 but when he found out how much RV will make next year he asked for a contract close to that. Honda refused and he signed for MX2 ride with KTM.
Xavier
8/30/2014 6:10am
kongols wrote:
Herlings was deep in talks with Honda about MX1 ride for 2015 but when he found out how much RV will make next year he asked...
My understanding was that this Herlings/Honda plan could not happen for 2015 (Herlings' decision) but is still in the air for 2016, reason why Honda would not offer to Nagl the two years he was requesting (hence Nagl's departure to Husky Ice One) ?
steed 2.0
8/30/2014 7:50am
Xavier wrote:
My understanding was that this Herlings/Honda plan could not happen for 2015 (Herlings' decision) but is still in the air for 2016, reason why Honda would...
My understanding was that this Herlings/Honda plan could not happen for 2015 (Herlings' decision) but is still in the air for 2016, reason why Honda would not offer to Nagl the two years he was requesting (hence Nagl's departure to Husky Ice One) ?
He's joking, referring to Pit Beirer's interview http://issuu.com/otormag/docs/otor_86/51?e=0
kongols
8/30/2014 8:23am
Xavier wrote:
My understanding was that this Herlings/Honda plan could not happen for 2015 (Herlings' decision) but is still in the air for 2016, reason why Honda would...
steed 2.0 wrote:
He's joking, referring to Pit Beirer's interview http://issuu.com/otormag/docs/otor_86/51?e=0
I`m not joking.
steed 2.0
8/30/2014 8:28am
Xavier wrote:
steed 2.0 wrote:
kongols wrote:
I`m not joking.
really
pilotdude
8/30/2014 8:32am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2014 8:33am
Xavier wrote:
steed 2.0 wrote:
kongols wrote:
I`m not joking.
If true that seems like a pretty arrogant position for him to take. No wonder Honda refused.
8/30/2014 9:20am
KTM have already picked two riders to ride shotgun for Toni in the form of Ken dedyker and Tommy Searle. If they end up between RV and Toni at the start It will probably give Toni enough breathing space for the moto.
Reminds me a bit like star wars and darfvader with the two x fighters behind him!
I don't think Tyla will help RV in the same way.
Silliker269
8/30/2014 9:47am
Do you this make this shit up in your spare time ? As awesome as it would be I don't see it happening
Outsider
8/30/2014 11:55am
I hear RC and Everts are both in training to make comebacks in MX1 also

Post a reply to: Herlings to MX1 with TC against RV?

The Latest