Herlings 2013 FIM MX2 Champ x2

frita
Edited Date/Time 8/5/2013 6:07pm
Say what you will its very impressive to not lose a overall so far this season. He has matured a lot this last year.

https://youtu.be/KCXjjStLYsI
|
8/4/2013 7:41am
Yeah well done herlings but my god its been a very boring championship

The Shop

Sully22
8/4/2013 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2013 3:07pm
Congrats to herlings!! I don't care what anyone says bout the guy...he's one badass mofo on two wheels. Just wish we could see him up against our best. KTM....make it happen!!! Have him come over for the last few nats...
Chappyt
8/4/2013 3:26pm
Don't get me wrong he's great but his competition has been the weakest for years
DJL52
8/4/2013 3:33pm
herlings is the best rider in the world at the moment
One of the best.
Motodave15
8/4/2013 4:43pm
Pfff, against Lorettas 450 B class.

Not impressed.
Outsider
8/4/2013 4:47pm
in "the rest of the world" you meant... Smile
frita
8/4/2013 5:37pm
Motodave15 wrote:

Not impressed.
Yeah because the winner of the 450 B class could lap Bagget and Barcia.
Cashmore
8/4/2013 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2013 5:51pm
Motodave15 wrote:

Not impressed.
frita wrote:
You do know that Barcia wasn't racing a 450 full time when he decided to hop on it for the race right? Not that I think he would have done much better, but its a pretty stupid comparison. Anyways good for Herlings he worked hard for it...
500guy
8/4/2013 6:21pm
Maybe he can come over and race our series now

Congratulations to Herlings.
St Ann More
8/5/2013 1:52am
Motodave15 wrote:

Not impressed.
frita wrote:
Cashmore wrote:
You do know that Barcia wasn't racing a 450 full time when he decided to hop on it for the race right? Not that I think...
You do know that Barcia wasn't racing a 450 full time when he decided to hop on it for the race right? Not that I think he would have done much better, but its a pretty stupid comparison. Anyways good for Herlings he worked hard for it...
You do know that Herlings wasn't racing a 350 full time when he decided to hop on it for the race as well, right? Whistling
kongols
8/5/2013 1:57am
frita wrote:
Cashmore wrote:
You do know that Barcia wasn't racing a 450 full time when he decided to hop on it for the race right? Not that I think...
You do know that Herlings wasn't racing a 350 full time when he decided to hop on it for the race as well, right? Whistling
[color=red][size=80]ZING[/size][/color]
frita
8/5/2013 2:16am
His interview was good, he has improved a lot in P.R.
Definitely! I'll edit OP.
frita
8/5/2013 2:21am
Motodave15 wrote:

Not impressed.
frita wrote:
Cashmore wrote:
To clear it up I'm a fan of Barcia. TBH I think he done the best out of the USA riders. I just have to put the arrogant and bias fans in their place. Also, Barcia raced some 450 races in 2011 and done really well! Just saiyan!
8/5/2013 2:28am
frita wrote:
Cashmore wrote:
frita wrote:
To clear it up I'm a fan of Barcia. TBH I think he done the best out of the USA riders. I just have to put...
To clear it up I'm a fan of Barcia. TBH I think he done the best out of the USA riders. I just have to put the arrogant and bias fans in their place. Also, Barcia raced some 450 races in 2011 and done really well! Just saiyan!
lets not let the facts get in the way of a good old fashioned american excuse!!! wonder what excuse it will be this year?! 'he was riding for the team' ? Smile
8/5/2013 2:58am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2013 2:59am
Motodave15 wrote:

Not impressed.
frita wrote:
funny when people say things about the level of competition- i bet jimmy decotis has a different opinion! and zach osborne, michael lieb etc

herlings is winning so easily because he is a very special talent- he would be winning races wherever he rides, no doubt about that!

be good to see him do a couple of nationals but i think i'd rather see him race the 125 at lierop!!!! now that would be good to watch!!!!!
SunComfort
8/5/2013 3:00am
The best in the world would not be afraid of better competition, and would want to go prove he's the best,
but Jeff wants to go up against guys he knows he can readily handle, if he came to the US and dominated, then
he, you and everyone could say that with out argument, but, he will stay in the safety of the Gp's and collect some
world championship's, which is somewhat of a hollow title, considering there are very few people from "The World"
who actually race the Gp's. The series isnt getting any favors with the likes that run it, so until we have a true world series
lets leave the fastest in the world thing in the preverbal closet.
Dirtydane
8/5/2013 3:06am
I think he wants to take the overalls on all the races, to make it almost a perfect season.
Dirtydane
8/5/2013 3:08am
SunComfort wrote:
The best in the world would not be afraid of better competition, and would want to go prove he's the best, but Jeff wants to go...
The best in the world would not be afraid of better competition, and would want to go prove he's the best,
but Jeff wants to go up against guys he knows he can readily handle, if he came to the US and dominated, then
he, you and everyone could say that with out argument, but, he will stay in the safety of the Gp's and collect some
world championship's, which is somewhat of a hollow title, considering there are very few people from "The World"
who actually race the Gp's. The series isnt getting any favors with the likes that run it, so until we have a true world series
"The best in the world would not be afraid of better competition, and would want to go prove he's the best, "

That means there is no best rider in the world?
SunComfort
8/5/2013 3:23am
SunComfort wrote:
The best in the world would not be afraid of better competition, and would want to go prove he's the best, but Jeff wants to go...
Dirtydane wrote:
"The best in the world would not be afraid of better competition, and would want to go prove he's the best, " That means there is...
"The best in the world would not be afraid of better competition, and would want to go prove he's the best, "

That means there is no best rider in the world?
Not if you ask me. There are more dominant riders here and there, but to say someone is the best "rider" in the world?
That title isnt even thinkable, Kevin Windham could do shit on a bike that would make Herlings put his shit in the garage
but no one considers Kevin the best in the world. Rite now, Jeff isnt anything more than an MX2 world title holder, mxdn
winner, and foul mouth punk. Very sad anyone holds anyone else in a higher regard because they can wring the throttle on
a dirt bike.
8/5/2013 3:39am
Motodave15 wrote:

Not impressed.
frita wrote:
funny when people say things about the level of competition- i bet jimmy decotis has a different opinion! and zach osborne, michael lieb etc herlings is...
funny when people say things about the level of competition- i bet jimmy decotis has a different opinion! and zach osborne, michael lieb etc

herlings is winning so easily because he is a very special talent- he would be winning races wherever he rides, no doubt about that!

be good to see him do a couple of nationals but i think i'd rather see him race the 125 at lierop!!!! now that would be good to watch!!!!!
why not hear it from jimmy d's own mouth.... in the interview he did when he came back

surely he can't be wrong Whistling he's raced in both world and 'national' series

Post a reply to: Herlings 2013 FIM MX2 Champ x2

The Latest