Here's one for all you old motodrivelers...

Bauer
Man, he would have loved this election season...

|
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
1/29/2017 4:15pm
You mean, us monkeys?
newmann
1/29/2017 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2017 4:22pm
Bauer wrote:
Man, he would have loved this election season... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/29/172352/s1200_motorhome6.jpg[/img]
Man, he would have loved this election season...

He would have stroked out. Just needs a MAGA logo to finish it off nicely. Laughing

Oh, and some strobes.
JAFO92
1/29/2017 4:21pm
Loved hangin' out with Teef and Nerd in the Egomobile at Houston.
mx317
1/29/2017 4:30pm
Is that Shyla on there?

The Shop

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
1/29/2017 4:32pm
The "Ego Mobile!" I miss that bastard.
huck
1/29/2017 4:49pm
Strobes!
Seat bounce!
Will an airplane take off from a treadmill?
Octopus!
1/29/2017 5:02pm
Could you post that gloom and doom end of the party rant for our viewing pleasure again please?

Some of your better stuff.

Good to see you still have the ability to grin about things left in you unlike some of those in your party.

WinkSmile
Sully
1/29/2017 5:03pm
huck wrote:
Strobes!
Seat bounce!
Octopus!
I thought the airplane on a treadmill thing was Nerd?
JAFO92
1/29/2017 5:07pm
Sully wrote:
Prove it !
Sully
1/29/2017 5:13pm
Sully wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
Prove it !
Ha!
huck
1/29/2017 5:14pm
huck wrote:
Strobes!
Seat bounce!
Octopus!
Sully wrote:
Strawman!
jeffro503
1/29/2017 5:25pm
The seat bounce debate thread was one of the craziest , longest arguing threads ever created. But I though that was actually here on vital , not motodrive?

Bums me out a lot too Teef is gone. I talked to him quite a few times in the past , but the year leading up to his passing , I had quite a few emails back and forth with about his new diet program , and his studies of religion. Make no mistake , he could argue with the best of them , but he was a very smart dude as well. I was just starting to get to know him a bit before we all lost him.
Sully
1/29/2017 6:31pm
huck wrote:
Strobes!
Seat bounce!
Octopus!
Sully wrote:
huck wrote:
Strawman!
Ad hominem!
hillbilly
1/29/2017 6:46pm
TFS took a bunch of pics of me racing LLs and sent them to me. Awsome shots.

So did a few other photographers, handed out little jars ,I guess TFS jar is still in there since he didn't drink.

Good times. Good people ,love this sport and lifestyle.
kkawboy14
1/29/2017 6:51pm
TFS was pretty fun to spar with. He was the king of seat bouncing
TeamGreen
1/29/2017 6:56pm
The guy tagging it!

Instant Clllllassic.
Hammer
1/29/2017 7:04pm
Not only would he have enjoyed the political jousting, but the number of top shelf riders without rides, would have given him lot's of things to go after the "establishment" with his skillful typewriter!

enuf sed, Hammer!

kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
1/29/2017 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2017 7:11pm
jeffro503 wrote:
The seat bounce debate thread was one of the craziest , longest arguing threads ever created. But I though that was actually here on vital...
The seat bounce debate thread was one of the craziest , longest arguing threads ever created. But I though that was actually here on vital , not motodrive?

Bums me out a lot too Teef is gone. I talked to him quite a few times in the past , but the year leading up to his passing , I had quite a few emails back and forth with about his new diet program , and his studies of religion. Make no mistake , he could argue with the best of them , but he was a very smart dude as well. I was just starting to get to know him a bit before we all lost him.
Shows you how much I know but I thought that seat bounce thread was on Mototalk/Motonews!

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
1/29/2017 7:40pm
kzizok wrote:
Shows you how much I know but I thought that seat bounce thread was on Mototalk/Motonews!

It was.
JPT
1/29/2017 7:47pm
Ran into him for the first time when he was going through LAS and I was working. Told him who I was and it was like we were old friends immediately. Treated me that way every time I saw him after that even though I'm just and old fart outsider. Last time I talked to him we were both up real late on another board and posted back and for a half hour. Great guy, greatly missed.
olddude
1/29/2017 7:47pm
mx317 wrote:
Is that Shyla on there?
Yes.
Is that Grant tagging?
I do believe that is a Dirt Bunny oops, but no trampoline so I'm unsure.

WTF Happened to everybody?

Good to see you're alive Bauer.
jeffro503
1/29/2017 11:07pm
jeffro503 wrote:
The seat bounce debate thread was one of the craziest , longest arguing threads ever created. But I though that was actually here on vital...

kzizok wrote:

And you know what?.....you could be right. It was a classic , but for the life of me I can't remember which site I read it on. I thought for sure it was here ( Vital ). I joined motodrive , Freshdirt and RonRon's way back then , and never really posted to anything , just read. I think i was a member here for about a year before I said anything. My memory is foggy on where the seat bounce thread was at , but I do remember it pretty well.

One thing for sure , Teef was a master word smith. He could debate things all day long , and was really good at it. Wish I could have gotten to know him better.
Sunhouse
1/29/2017 11:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2017 11:39pm
jeffro503 wrote:
And you know what?.....you could be right. It was a classic , but for the life of me I can't remember which site I read it...
And you know what?.....you could be right. It was a classic , but for the life of me I can't remember which site I read it on. I thought for sure it was here ( Vital ). I joined motodrive , Freshdirt and RonRon's way back then , and never really posted to anything , just read. I think i was a member here for about a year before I said anything. My memory is foggy on where the seat bounce thread was at , but I do remember it pretty well.

One thing for sure , Teef was a master word smith. He could debate things all day long , and was really good at it. Wish I could have gotten to know him better.
It was mototalk. I was never on Motodrive, and I remember the seat bounce thread quite well. It was Like herpes - it never went away.

I'm pretty sure the picture of the bus was mototalk too if I am not mistaken Smile
jeffro503
1/29/2017 11:44pm
jeffro503 wrote:
And you know what?.....you could be right. It was a classic , but for the life of me I can't remember which site I read it...

Sunhouse wrote:
It was mototalk. I was never on Motodrive, and I remember the seat bounce thread quite well. It was Like herpes - it never went away...
It was mototalk. I was never on Motodrive, and I remember the seat bounce thread quite well. It was Like herpes - it never went away.

I'm pretty sure the picture of the bus was mototalk too if I am not mistaken Smile
I take your word for it. I wonder if anyone has a backup / copy of that place and it's thread history? I'm sure it's sitting on some hard drive some where. Would be cool to be able to go back through some of those old threads and read them.

For me , my history goes back to about 98' , 99' and 2000. OcScottie and Rich Cain were the ones who introduced me to the moto forums , through the late night MCM and MCM2 nights.
Sunhouse
1/29/2017 11:51pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I take your word for it. I wonder if anyone has a backup / copy of that place and it's thread history? I'm sure it's sitting...
I take your word for it. I wonder if anyone has a backup / copy of that place and it's thread history? I'm sure it's sitting on some hard drive some where. Would be cool to be able to go back through some of those old threads and read them.

For me , my history goes back to about 98' , 99' and 2000. OcScottie and Rich Cain were the ones who introduced me to the moto forums , through the late night MCM and MCM2 nights.
Yeah, I am pretty sure quite a few guys have them. Would be cool if they posted the threads that got canned too. They can hardly be as harmful now as back then?Laughing
jeffro503
1/29/2017 11:56pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I take your word for it. I wonder if anyone has a backup / copy of that place and it's thread history? I'm sure it's sitting...

Sunhouse wrote:
Yeah, I am pretty sure quite a few guys have them. Would be cool if they posted the threads that got canned too. They can hardly...
Yeah, I am pretty sure quite a few guys have them. Would be cool if they posted the threads that got canned too. They can hardly be as harmful now as back then?Laughing
This actually gets brought up a lot around here. About how brutal some of the old places used to be , but dang it , this place has some lunatic's running around in here too. Steve , Scottie and the rest clip things , but it's still a mess at times. Wonder what ever happened to Worm? He was the dad of someone I can't seem to remember. We used to race the MCM2 stuff quite a bit back then too.

Post a reply to: Here's one for all you old motodrivelers...

The Latest